Pirates of the Caribbean

FUCK YOU!,
How is this worse than the fourth film? I went into this expecting the worst film of the year but all I got was a perfectly normal flick. Sure it doesn't live up to the original trilogy, but it's still a sound end for barbosa. I'm even fine to ignore the obvious feminist agenda shoved into every scene. FUCK YOU Sup Forums

Pickle Rick/Bojack horseman thread, sorry fellow redditors

The fourth film wasn't that bad, at least it had Ian McShane and his awesome ship. This one was just a lazy retread of plot beats, character arcs and motivations from the previous films, and it was also one of the most painfully boring things I've ever sat through in my life.

Jack is awful.
I find him useless when stronk women who need no man has the power to conquer everything.

>movie comes out on torrent sites
>people start talking about the movie again
based Sup Forums, gonna watch it later tonight

Stronk woman did nothing but read a map that was never even shown. Shit righting, sure, but hardly relevant.
Captain Jack is a full blown alcoholic. He shows recognisable traits following through all the films. It makes sense that hes a dipshit by this point, he's pissed from scene one

lol, lel, kek, jej, u payed for a cinema ticket??/

I never listen anymore. I watched the new Mummy and it was a perfectly OK flick. Same shit with the 4th Pirates desu. If that's the worst way to kill my time, then so be it.

I'm not going to watch another 2 1/2 hour PotC movie, sorry I'm just tired of it.

inb4 hurr you must still watch capeshit and transformers. 'No!'

His drinking was never this bad.
His character is just getting worse.
Couldn't stand how annoying he was.

Hell no, i just think it's funny that it's relevant again for a day or two.

That happens for every film though desu, true Sup Forums discussions don't start until the freeloaders can jump on board

Pretty sure the consensus was always that this is better than fourth but worse than all other films in the series, which is correct.

Because er... alcoholism never progresses?

wait, what?

pirates 5 is a very decent flick and action is captivating and keeps you in, pirates 4 is an utter disaster with pointless action scenes that take place without any purpose

True.
BTW, why does the woman look super hot in some scenes and bareback fuck ugly in others? just doesnt make sense

Pirates 5 felt like I was watching drunk Depp on set, not drunk and loveable Jack Sparrow.

Depp was drunk on set. He was a mess during filming

kaya? she might be one of the best looking english women out there, but she's still english

I mean, she's looking towards the camera and I'm star-struck as to how beautiful she is; next scene she's staring out to see and I'm wondering how a nose can look that fucked up. though bong genetics could explain it, I think it's pretty unique.
Still hot senpai

I know exactly what you mean, but Effy Stonem is still the only tv character that makes me kinda understand avatarposting

Wait, who is this whore?

The story is one of the worst I've ever seen in a big budget film. Characters' motivations make little sense. They show up randomly when needed with little-to-no explanation
Hell, if the opening scene didn't tip you off then there's no hope for you

Anyone who thinks that five was better than four needs to unironically neck themselves
Four was great. It was a self-contained pirate adventure without all the bullshit bloat that plagued the fifth film (ie magic everything, pirate kings and super important destinies). It wasn't as good as the first, but none of them ever will again

Five was just shit. I refuse to believe anyone other than shills enjoyed it

>Magic everything
lol Xd, let's just forget about the mermaids and magic cups of youth and retarded annoying latino woman that loves her dickhead father for no reason. NO MAGIC THERE.
fifth film tied in with the rest of the series and made sense. And the woman was actually attractive

>And the woman was actually attractive
This is why no one listens to homosexuals. Because they say shit like this, implying pic related wasn't waifu-tier

I never understood the massive hateboner for 4. It was just a simple and fun pirate adventure movie that didn't try too hard to be epic and twisty like the 3rd one with characters double and triple crossing each other so many times it's impossible to keep track. Also, that main mermaid was a legit 10/10.

As for 5, I didn't hate it, but except for opening and finale, it was just uneventful and kinda boring.

>YAG SPARLOWL!

ahah, so true mine friend. Super sexy french woman can't be beaten. ahaha

I watched 1,2,3 and 4 before going to the cinema for 5. nr 4 being by far the worst. I had not seen 3 or 4 before

there are just sudden fights and action scenes without any stakes. It's the only movie where Jack is the main character, and he is terrible as such. The only storyline I cared about while watching was the mermaid romance, and even that was thin as fuck

this so hard

I didn't like that they un-cannonized the 4th