What do, /adv/?

last night i invited a girl out to eat, but she said she was sick and staying home.

my very simple question is: do i ask again today now that she's feeling better? do i ask in a couple of days? i don't know her super well yet so i feel like waiting too long is detrimental, but maybe i'm not supposed to ask a second time at all because it seems too pushy

Good thread

I bet a babe is too busy goofing off with her puff. So sorry bro. There is NO in da hell for you (*¯艸¯) I guess....

Bring her chicken noodle soup ASAP
You fucked up, you might have a chance to redeem it

does she fuck that dog?

Make her eat all the eggs.

that's quite the fluffy pupper

>chicken soup

no no no

bring a bowl of eggs.

she is not interested in you. all girls who are not interested cancel last minute.

if they don't try to reschedule it themselves then they dont care enough about you or want to fuck you at all.

Samoyeds are cute!

don't ask again
she's not interested and is too chickenshit to tell you so

>tfw got really drunk last night
>Messaged a girl i use to go to college with over 4 years ago asking is she wanted to hook up
>Wake up todays
>She replied saying "yes, anytime. Just let me know when"

What did i do lads? Im too beta for this

them and alaskan malamutes are the prettiest dogs

her boyfriend saw the text, he's got plans for you, they involve a steel pipe.

user, I....

Get hammered again and do the deed.

Yep this

You should shoot her a text message saying something like, "Text me when you're feeling better" and leave it at that. Leave it to her to make the next move.

You got massively pied off son.

Probably bs but if it isn't you can ask again but not than one time. Know when to walk away, you don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you.

We all know she is lying and would prefer Jonah above Brad.

don't worry op she probably is feeling better now that tyrone and chad DPed her and she got a nice load of cum

user. These guys are right. Please do not make the same mistake I did.