youtube.com/watch?v=dRyU8vdrIss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkM2_bhxWxo
hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-duvall-dead-86-828477
youtube.com/watch?v=eWXLbCNffgo
reddit.com/r/jackass/comments/6gaav2/jackass_24_hour_takeover_hours_16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we all /earthrockers/ now :)

Delete this thread. We're supposed to ignore him until he kills himself.

hes gonna be ok though!

I watched this the other day. It was okay. Novak was being such a self righteous faggot though and I can't believe that had one line about Bam's supposed bulimia and nothing else ever again. I do like listening to April Margera, though.

No, bam is a faggot.

kill yourself

april still hot

S P E E C H I M P E D I M E N T
J U S T
U
S
T

W A S T E D
O
U
N
D
E
D

Ever see the horrible way this guy acted in public and to his girlfriend and family, he was (is) an annoying prick.

>I watched this

What's "this"?

bam was a brat and the worst jack ass

Brat Madebaddecisions

Should have been a skater tony hawk style and now its way too late for him.

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

WHATEVER THE FUCK GEYS HIM PAID

do another fucking hobby to earn money you old fuck, Bam

I met bam margera in barcelona he was giving out hand jobs for 2 euro a man everytime he broke his skateboard so he could afford another one. Believe me he was breaking a lot of skateboards being as much of a fatass as he was. I was almost tempted to go for one just to have the story but I asked some of the teens and clergy men who were regulars and they told me it was pretty rough. His speech was always slurred and he was too dehydrated to spit into his hand anymore.

>that one big brother tape with yung bam and phil

What do you think, numbnuts?

>This video is not available.
You apologize.

>All of my heroes are dead
>All remnants of my childhood are gone

JUST

>All of my heroes are dead

youtube.com/watch?v=KkM2_bhxWxo

what speech impediment

Was it kino?

>like April
the bitch who babies and enabled bam to be a whiny spoiled bitch his adult life? clearly she can't tell him no by the obvious reaction from Phil when the camera crew was there the year later to learn about Bam having a baby Novak seemed pretty humble dude was addict for like majority of his life and has been sober for 2 years so he was speaking from his experience just seemed like Bam felt like a loser now compared to even him and couldn't use him as a punching bag anymore to feel better

Learn punctuation faggot

>reddit punctuation

lol he so badly wanted to be like vallo he even tried to steal the heartgram thing but play it off as just a big fan

No idea, since nobody has named it.

It's hard to even look at Bam, poor guy

Learn punctuation, faggot.

>watching a 54 year old man skateboard
No thanks.

Damn dude. First minute got me hooked on the just.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-duvall-dead-86-828477

Someone's clearly not earth rocker material.

Just a reminder the whole jackass/viva la bam/ rocker skater thing in the early 2000s was the last bit of white culture that was truly separated, from the influence of nogs.

>No more kickflips
>No more rock
>No more vans

>Now only hoverboards
>Now only rap
>No only yeezys.

good times

Explain Compton Terry

WHO /wasted&wounded/ HERE

compton ass terry*

Fuck. You're right. Good eye.

Compton ass Terry felt like a token character, not someone that influenced the show. After watching OPs video it seems possible he was the coke dealer.

>video not available
???

>87506984
BAM PERMA JUST

not available to us gods outside of america

Imagine just being obsessed skateboarding and doing stunts with your other buddies, you get a little business going sell VHS tapes to kids.

>You should go to school, this will never amount to anything you can really live on

But it did, Jackass became an overnight sensation, they became rock stars. Bam undoubtedly proved every naysayer in his life wrong.

I think we all tried at one point to do a Get Rich Quick Scheme and if you're lucky you get snapped out of it quickly, Bam on the other hand had his scheme go beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I can't blame him for being arrogant, anyone would in his situation.

One nigger who skated doesn't count.

>After watching OPs video it seems possible he was the coke dealer
TK rode for Baker. Maybe he did coke and weed, but he wasn't selling.

BAM is the ultimate cuck
admitting he want Novak to fuck his gf

bams great, fuck you guys

Don't forget his letting Misty go with that Black Guy.

Dude Novak was being real. Coming off heroin is a lot harder than babby putting down his ba-ba of Bud Light. Especially when Bam has millions for the best rehab available.

Novak was just speaking from experience.

When I was in middle school we Idolized these guys. We weren't the cool kids, we weren't jocks, we weren't preps, we weren't wiggers. This whole mtv/rocker/skater thing helped us meet people, it got us girls. It was the true last bastion of white culture.

Based April.

>tfw your mom will never love you that much

Your mother would do anything for you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWXLbCNffgo

I hope he makes it

>hi im Bam Margera
>i like watching Novak fuck my girlfriend/wife
>i also shared my previous gf with other guys when we where filming in Sweeden
>WELCOME TO JACKASS

I think he's bi. The way april talks about the lead singer of HIM makes me think bam is bi.

Why is his head so fat? His body looks normal. Does drinking bloat your face?

This is funny because i skate on the reg with a Scottish crew (Andy) and I've heard about what a huge fucking bam is this sumnerbwhen i went to Barca. He can't skate and tries to fuck 13 year olds

yes

Aren't we all a little bi at times tho?

Really, the apex before the cliff.

The guy from Justified is a handsome man, but nah, you're gay.

>famous
>worth millions of dollars
>married to an 8.5/10
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this privileged fuck?

Was just about to link this, it's weird listening to this now it's too real

I honestly don't care if he's bi or a full blown faggot. Some people on here might take a issue with it, but you got to respect the fact he turned acting like a fool into a multi-million dollar career.

>white culture
jesus christ, fuck off.

I have a lot more respect for the person who never did heroin to begin with than the person who did it and got off it

we can't have anything it seems.no you fuck off

>privileged
Go away, HuffPo.

It sounds retarded but I do see his point. White masculinity went from punk rock and skating, to not existing. Hard white guys nowadays just pretend to be black.

April used to be smoking hot. How the fuck did Phil land that?

good personality
thicc

Terry kennedy was a pretty famous skater at the time, he was just there to poke fun at the "token black guy"

All memes aside, I think it's genuinely great that all (or most) of the Jackass guys have cleaned themselves up. It's pretty inspiring when someone as fucked in the head as Steve-O can get himself clean.

>this skit

ironically 10 years later ryan dunn would go out the exact same way, with pieces of a car shoved up his ass

Das rite goyim there is no such thing as white culture. Now listen to this hippity hop that glorifies violence, criminality, and treat women like objects. Forget the fact that any white man who shows any kind of masculinity is now consider a red-neck or fascist. Remember white males are the most evil creatures to walk the earth. Blacks have culture, asians have culture, latinos have culture, but you white folks aren't allowed.

blah blah reddit blah blah
figured some of you guys might appreciate this
reddit.com/r/jackass/comments/6gaav2/jackass_24_hour_takeover_hours_16/

>implying there's only one handsome man in Justified

it's not as uncommon as you think

People with an extreme personality seem to have an easier time committing and going balls deep with something. that can be self destruction or self improvement

I have the same obsessive personality

Nobody cares about your faggot scottish crew

Man this shit is giving me the feels. I didn't ask for this tv.
This guy used to be one of my fucking heroes when I was younger. So glad to see he's doing better. He seems like he has such a great family, even after all the shit he's pulled.

More like Ham Margarine amirite?

damn. the feels watching this

His wife is fucking hot

true skate kino

fucking aye

>Hard white guys
>punk rock and skating
As someone who hung out with skaters, punks, goths/emos and metalheads during said era. No. Just no.

It was more masculine than whatever this hipster and nu-male shit we have today is, but I don't want to hear "hard white guys" and skaters in the same sentence. That's blatantly misleading.

WHAT THE FUCK?!? HOW DARE YOU CHEAPEN ABANDONED! A PLAGUE UPON THE HOUSE OF VICE! SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU FOR DOING SO MUCH GOD DAMN WRONG.

Name a bigger faggot than brandon novak that's right you can't.

You.

you

you

I want to put my dick in her butt

I dunno man, the metal subculture still exists.