I KNOW YOU SEE

I KNOW YOU SEE

>you had friends this close once and had fun being weird but they got normal and grew up and now you're in your late 20s and live alone and have to pretend to be normal around other people and you can't stand hanging out with people your age because pretending is so painful so you just drink alone in your apartment every weekend

girl on the right has an fat ass now

I don't see the young girls' feet, what's the problem?

Do I have to call... oh what's his name again?

>Those tits
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>hairy butt
Still want tho

what to heck, you can't post this on a Christian board

if you're living alone you at least have a job so you're less a loser than some of us. besides, dating and marriage might seem "normal" but it's also "normal" for a lot of these people to get cucked into child support and alimony.

not her dipshit

Is it normal to not have any friends? Everyone my age is married and does married stuff all the time. Should I just wait it out until everyone gets divorced?

WHITE BOYS LOSE AGAIN, HOW BIG DO YOU THINK THAT BLACK COCK IS?

How big? His dick and her probably use the same wardrobe!

I wanna be crushed in Freddie's arms

They're probably miserable half the time or more. Just try to enjoy your own life user.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

some comically small hands, but good on him getting big.

Damn. Mirin'. Never thought he'd get into body building.

I actually want to talk about iCarly, please don't get this thread deleted.

MODS!!!!!!!!!

ooh
yes pls

Sorry your thread got ruined, user. I actually really liked the show. Great cast and it was the last genuinely funny live action Nick sitcom.

jennette implied he actually had a really small cock

uh no, havent you seen the picture of him in those basketball shorts? with his schlong swinging all over the place like an elephants trunk

>married in your 20s

lmao, get married in your late thirties to a 23 year old women like every self respecting man

Has anyone ever remarked how that whole cast looks vaguely asian without actually being asian.

Really makes me want a beer but I'm trying to do 6 days sober, fuck off

the comments on her facebook page are pretty amusing

>you had friends this close once
>implying

But it can still happen even though I'm 30, right?

Sorry dude. You have a rough labor day weekend too?

holy shit

If you're in the DMV, let's hang.

Not particularly, but I made a habit of drinking every night over the past few months and I'm trying to cut it back to once a week. Harder than you might think

yeah
some guy posted his phone number because she liked his comment once

Ah fuck, I can imagine. I'm on a weekly cycle. Blackout most of the weekend, have throbbing headaches and can't sleep first half of the week, feel better by the end of the week, repeat. If I ever go to every other day I'm done.

>still has the face and hands of a fifteen-year-old
kek

I noticed that too. I was convinced that Miranda Cosgrove or Nathan Kress was part Asian. Jerry Trainor looks a little Asian too.

>It's a Cosgrove thread

>ywn meet your best friend at a tv show where she also plays your best friend

Goggins?

Damn son, do you weigh like 120lbs? Even if I chase a handle of whiskey with a six pack of tall boys and repeat it the next night my hangover only lasts until the afternoon, Jesus.

I down two 1.75s of vodka every weekend. Something about passing out for part of a day fucks up my sleep cycle and I can't sleep for a few days. Makes me feel like my head is swelling.

Nickelodeon went to shit in 2005. This is from the shit era of Nick.

>>you had friends this close once and had fun being weird
>tfw I never even had this

Sorry I didn't mean to make anyone feel shitty.

His face doesn't match with his body

Prime Nick was All That, Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Global Guts, etc. I consider the iCarly/victorious era of Nick good in the sense that camp movies are good. What does Nick even play now? I haven't had cable in like 5 years.

No worries, user. I feel shitty every day anyways.

>you just drink alone in your apartment every weekend
this is me basically except everynight and I watch anime and cry

Feeling shitty is your own brain making itself feel bad. Take a second to realize how fucking amazing it is that your brain even exists in this universe that is almost entirely nothing. You at least get to feel bad. Go look at the sky and laugh at all the nothing that only gets to ever be nothing. In the span from the big bang to the heat death of the universe, at least for a brief moment, you lived.

At least you know anime. There are a lot of girls into that now. I only ever got into Gundam and Eva and the girls at work think I'm a pleb because of it.

my teenage cousins have it on when i visit sometimes- two shows I remember are the thundermans and loud house

what the fuck is happening in this thread?
stop crying and post feet

Good shows bring out the saddest in us.

>Red Skynauts are a parody of the Stormtroopers, who star in Galaxy Wars, (a parody of Star Wars). Apparently, they are very big fans of iCarly as they came to the iCarly panel. They also appeared in the TV show Drake & Josh during the Battle of Panthatar. They were also mentioned in Zoey 101 and other shows from Dan Schneider.

>They were mentioned in iCook when Spencer said to an old lady:

I hope you get hijacked from a flock of red skynauts!

>An unknown person was dressed as a red skynaut in iHalfoween.

hahaha, nice try faggot! I'm in my early 30s and I still live with my parents.
Swing-and-a-miss!

Zoey 101 > Drake and Josh > Victorious > Shit > iCarly > the rest

>tfw you were 20 when icarly premiered
>tfw Freddie can beat you up now because you're 5'5" and 120lbs

White manlets BTFO

wew

Who's that?

my wife.

Where Jennette-MCcurdy-Leaked-1.jpg????

You took the nsa bait user now you're gonna get v& for asking THE question

you don't want to know

Why, Dan 'what's his name again?' Is that pic from your personal private collection???

>iCarly: Groovy Foodie is game playable on Nintendo DS.
Carly and Sam get into some big trouble, and as punishment, they’re required to make some of their wild and crazy recipes. Players will be the chefs as players get to cook up some delicious, if not insane dishes for the craziest customers this side of the food industry. The way one plays is all dependent on which character they choose to be their chef.
iCarly: Groovy Foodie Sweepstakes

>More About The Game & Contest
Carly and Sam need your help when they get into trouble at a hot dog stand and get assigned to community service. Their task? Serving up wacky dishes to crazy customers and citizens of Seattle! Play as the duo in this fast-paced, action puzzle game that dishes out all the random hilarity of the show! Interact with the entire iCarly cast!
Earn special upgrades like Random Dancing or have Gibby charge shirtless into lines of customers!
"Battle" over 20 types of hungry customers!
Serve 25 wacky foods including spaghetti tacos, corn juice, and fladoodles!
Contest Details
"WHAT DOES YOUR GROOVY FOODIE SMOOTHIE SAY ABOUT YOU?"
Standard Entry:
Fill in your information on this page and send it to us! Only one entry allowed per day, per person, for a total of 15 entries.

>Video Entry (optional):
Create a 'groovy foodie smoothie' that says something about you! Then, submit a video of you serving your smoothie creation to family or friends and tape their reaction! The smoothie must be sampled by the end of the video. Video submissions count as 5 additional entries.

>For example, a person who loves summer could invent a smoothie that includes BBQ items like hotdogs, jello, and BBQ sauce!
TIMING
>April 16th, 12:00am EST – April 30th, 11:59am EST.
Winner will be announced May 7th!

I know...you know...?

>posting virgin the show

>disney channel shows

What was iCarly then?

>5'7

Never gonna make it.

He's popped more cherries than you have fingers.

gross desu. miranda is superior. i want to fuck her ghost pussy hole

WELL I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO SIMPLE BUT

I FOUND A WAY

I FOUND A WAY

They had to be faggots. Preferring Maddie and Bailey over London.

>they're fags for liking blonde white women and not the retarded asian
The only reason to want London is her money but then you'd just be a golddigger

>asians with obvious American genes
No thank you

Pure coincidence.