Ay miss Ygritt

ay miss Ygritt

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

test

dont be sad, human. did you gt something in your eye?

THU WHYWOCKAZ A REEL

ah faht foh tha side
that fahts fah the LIVIN

UNGLBINJEM

EY GOAUHS INNA THISHMEES

we wuz kangs of tha nothe

I AHM UN UNNERABLE MAN

GUNT

wheral on duh suyhm soyd, wheral lavan

wee cun killum wit dragonglass evun if we'b alrady shown it doesnt do anythen to dem! beecuz roooles a'mayd boi house D&D and they dunnot care

its an ahmeh of the dead
and they're gonna make us dead too
so we have to fight
tuh not be dead

AYE, AH'M A BASTUD

AY 'ATE MEH GUZ AHM BEDR DAN DEM

THEH'S ONLY WUN FITE THAT MATRS

FOOK THE KANG

>dracarys

AHV SEEN THUH ARMEY OF THUH DEAD

don't laugh

DONY, WHAR'S YA OTHA DROGGIN

BEN
DA
NEE

more wine your grace?

Why isn't there a single character in the show with the personality and accent of an American? If there was, that character would probably have solved all of the problems of Westeros within the time frame of the first season.

Europeans had MILLENIAS of war. Americans pretty much made world peace within 200 years, not counting the rampages of butthurt Muslims in the Middle East fucking everything up for the rest of us.

*millennia

Before the Yurotrash come and act like I'm retarded. I made a typo.

academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

why do celts look like sandniggers?

>series of books known for subverting and avoiding fantasy tropes and cliches

>end in a most generic way imaginable

>Americans pretty much made world peace within 200 years
is this a sam hyde reference

>Why isn't there a single character in the show with the personality and accent of an American?

Game of Thrones was written by an American, but for us medieval/fantasy=British every time. We associate fantasy so strongly with Tolkien and CS Lewis that all fantasy is British in our eyes. A fantasy story without British accents just sounds wrong, the sole exceptions to this rule are the Disney fantasy movies which all use American accents.

>subverting fantasy tropes
>generic medieval world with dragons
>noble house vs evil house

Hmm? What are you trying to say with this link? There are barely any military conflicts listed here compared to what Europe has had to endure under its inept leaders over the MILLENIA. Furthermore a lot of those conflicts listed were Americans trying to stop other peoples' wars.

No I am being 100% truthful and factual. Or will you prove me otherwise?

There are a few characters in Lord of the Rings without British accents so I don't know if I am inclined to believe this is necessary.

This is one of the only ones I cant interpret.

>I got us into this mess.