Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e6ZoW9f-uA
youtube.com/watch?v=6NtWZR97mxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pennywise
is that a jewish name?

>movie with an actual budget vs miniseries that has melodramatic second half

No shit?

But how come they hated Mike just because he's a homeschooler?

Worse Pennywise, worse adaptation, better movie.

>stephen king movies
shiggy diggy

those bullies were progressive for the time; they didn't see colour, just disparaged based on educational class, but even bullies THAT BAD aren't evil racists!

Anyone have a link to watch IT online yet?

Papa johns

Is the "villain" supposed to look like President Donald Trump?

yes from the original surname pennywisenberg

Why would you post this?

I was looking for this

They're both clowns, but one has orange hair and the other has orange skin.

I thought that Tim Curry couldn't be surpassed but shit, I was wrong
>that fridge scene

This so much.

>Thats where "It" lives
Walked out of the theatre immediaately

What's with that weird exchange with Georgie?

>I'm Pennywise the DANCING clown
>yes. Me Pennywise. Me Georgie. yes

it's like he forgot to speak english and that his name was pennywise for a second

meet, user. meet.

It tries to pass off as a well known clown or something, iirc originally in the book IT is resemble the mcdonalds clown

This kinda bugged me too. It has a better punch when they use the word casually without the weird emphesis.

I thought this was weird too but listen to it again. He's saying it as if he's personally introducing himself to Georgie
>Me, Pennywise. Me, Georgy. Georgy, Pennywise

Get it?

are you having a stroke?

One is a terrifying murderous clown monster and the other is a fictional character.

He says Pennywise, meet Goergie. Georgie meet Pennywise. Now we're not strangers, are we?

Are you fucks, retarded?

He was groggy from just waking up.

Did they take out the beyond retarded giant spider final boss, and how awkward it was?

don't hear it

youtube.com/watch?v=8e6ZoW9f-uA

Why do so many poors frequent 4chad?

Maybe this site isn't as based as I thought it was...

I took it as It being an ancient monster that was just having some issues communicating with humans for a second

shame that would have been cooler.

How could that non-actor be better than the great Tim Curry?
You're just paid to advertise that crap here aren't you, admit it.

This. You're all retarded as fuck.

>reddIT

You stupid ignorant fucks!!!!

That scene was kino. Watch the TV movie and see how flat it could have really gone. Hell, I bet you fags didn't even see him drool once he realized he had that kid hooked. Why would you. You never picked up a girl at a bar or a party. I'd be shocked if you ever got laid!

Killyourselves you don't deserve this movie.

Yes. I've read IT as well. Very good.

Yes. He gets like spiderleg arms for a second though but it's way different.

Not awkward at all honesty. A few parts of the movie even got me choked up a bit

Sure is a ton of shilling going on for this bound to be mediocre adaptation.
All Stephen king adaptations are terrible recently, some may argue always but since I saw Under the Dome and how he allowed that story to be butchered, I knew he lost all integrity.
I've read most of his books and I don't give a crap about this IT you are shilling.
Paying for turds sure makes you the bright spark doesn't it moneytits.

Maximum cringe. Lay off the CNN, kid.

>B-but shills!
Neck yourself

Are they? Seems you have a problem there m8.
If you don't see the blatant free advertising on here you're a dumb fuck.

Neck myself over a shitty film? What an edgy little faggot you are kid.

>Advertising for free on Sup Forums
>A board with like 500 people at most
>A board where everyone claims to watch movies illegally

>severe autism
Oh user. :'(

>free advertising
It's a film & TV board talking about film & TV, you braindead fucking nigger.

So 10 + threads about IT a day to keep you aware of it's existence is totally normal?
The board should be filled with numerous discussions about movies, tv, actors etc from different eras. a film comes out no matter how shitty and boom threads every day.

>a film comes out no matter how shitty and boom threads every day
>People like to talk about new films.
Yeah, that's fucking weird mate. Someone should look into this.

I still prefer the first one because my nigga john boy is in it.

>if the average person likes it it's shit, I'm a special snow flake with special taste and only like things that are inaccessible and not liked by anyone because I'm so fucking terrified that I might just be an average person

- Sup Forums

>a film comes out no matter how shitty and boom threads every day.
WOW really. People talk about a new cinema release on a board about cinema?

No way, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Nothing worse than having to live around homeshcoolers.

>Pedob8: The Movie
>Reddit
Get a load of this faggot,

>Television and film board is actually discussing a new movie instead of pedo shit, unfunny memes and blacked threads
>S-shills! You're all shills!

>I come on Sup Forums and think I'm better than everyone even though I'm stuck here forever too

- YOU

reddit is full of pedophiles. it's why they love cartoons so much

You can look at it that way. No matter how crap the big budget film is, there will be multiple threads constantly before release.
We are talking about something as dodgy as an IT film, this should be of minor interest. A mild oh, look they remade that, boring.
Execs will send out people to market in unconventional ways, for free, you know they like that idea.
All they see is the traffic Sup Forums gets which is huge. you'll make memes about it, people will be aware it's about to release, buzz will be created.
They'll do it on twitter, facebook, here. Marketing a film is a huge part of it's success, if you think it's totally impossible they'd do it here then I think that's very niave.

Retards on this board. Jesus fucking christ. The kids were hard to hear at the beginning but this was clear as day.

>>Better adaptation.
If by more accurate? I don't know, maybe. But this movie could have used a lot more adapting to make it suitable for its runtime to be honest.

To be fair there's never been an It movie. The Tim Curry It was a miniseries and was boring and shit.

Hmm I liked the mini series and Tim Curry was ideal but then again I even liked the Langoliers and look how shitty a production that was with some really bad casting. Somehow I still felt it portrayed the book well enough for it to get a slight thumbs up off me.
As an avid reader of his books over the years I should be hyped as fuck. Think I would be if it weren't for the artificial buzz and him ranting on social media about Trump like a faggot.

There is nothing in this world that is based.

He looks like Drumpf haha

Does this one have the orgy scene?

ROFL XD

>being frightened because a weird yuppie got elected
lol, what?

Yup

This. We can't have racism anywhere in history right now, that's literally the most vile thing known to mankind.

Of course not

Cringed pretty hard. Have fun with your "life".

Thanks, you too. Hope your little baby bollocks cringed so hard you came (tiny drip) reading my post.

No, yes, yes.

This is the go-to insult to throw around whenever someone shits on some piece of entertainment

>You just don't like it because you're desperate to be unique

Maybe some people just genuinely didn't like the movie and it's more a matter of taste than it is any pitiful psychological complexes that you'd like them to have? Maybe people on the internet poking fun at a movie isn't the end of the world or evidence that they're pathetic, worthless human beings? Maybe a horror movie remake doesn't warrant this kind of tribalistic outrage at people that aren't like you?

Man did they go all out with this film, like seriously how is the director not getting a visit?
>That orgy scene
>That rock quarry scene
>That panty raid scene

I really enjoyed that you can see the pain in Beverly's face when the fat kid slid inside.

Or more likely they haven't actually seen the movie and are just fishing for replies.

tell that to all the idiots who can't see over their nostalgia.

I didn't know if I was suppose to be scared or fucking dying so many times in this movie. This shit was hilarious.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6NtWZR97mxw

>futterwacken

>Fuck you cunt I'm going to rape you until you scream!
Jesus christ, did they go to far with that scene?

Nigger the movies been out a day.
>People asking for camrips left and right
>Two threads up right now of Pennywise coming out of the projector as the OP pic
>That same pic was posted in an earlier thread
>All of a sudden they're claiming it's shit now from a blurry image.
Really makes you think

I actually really like this. It's not remotely scary, but the images stick with me.

I'm starting to think Raimi may have ghost directed this one.

Is it really a big deal if someone, who you know most likely hasn't seen the movie, makes fun of it?

Sup Forums doesn't know what to do with themselves. Do they hate it because it's a critical hit? Or love it because it's WB?

Don't forget the gay obsession with Finn.

Oh shit sorry man. Hey guys, let's all coordinate threads from now on so as not to offend this old woman's delicate sensibilities.

Thanks everyone.

Finn was the best part of the movie.

It's not that he was better. It's that this time around his character was CG like 70% of the time and due to the better budget it looked fucking good

He's creepier than Curry, but not as funny.

what the fuck

Fuck no.

Not even close.

Somehow a TV movie was still superior.

>Reddit spacing

I'm gonna fuck you in-between your Reddit spacing user-kun!

This desu. It's like the first one relied on Curry's acting and this one relies on being a fucked up nightmare.