RWBY/RT General #946: Year of the Monkey Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

RWBY/G Sim Generator:
rwbyg.club/sim

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/61b2dde3-4df9-40de-8fd9-af85d4555c83/index.m3u8
hlsplayer.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=MrW6JpeRc8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruby is cute and mai waifu

Best ship.

YANG AND RUBY!

They fucked, you know

So on a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 being WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how consumed by a lust for revenge will Neo be?

Raven will be the leader of the White Fang. Mark my words.

I dunno, like, 6

Knowing them both it was probably great.

5/7 So consumed by lust for revenge that she goes back in time and becomes the butler that raised Weiss just to fuck with Ruby.

isn't Adam the leader of the WF?

Siena Khan or something is. Adam's just chapter president in Vale.

I like that theory that Neo is the illegitimate child of Mrs. Schnee and Klein. Then young Roman finds her in a small basket crying

Maybe not blind with rage, but the moment she sees Ruby it might turn into a 10/10 bloodlust

does anyone have a link other than
wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/61b2dde3-4df9-40de-8fd9-af85d4555c83/index.m3u8
VLC keeps crashing after a minute when I try to use it.

I disagree

A perfect 5/7? No way Ruby is gonna survive this

yfw Bumblebee won't be canon

>That tiny Roman Mimikyu
>That pumpkin with his emblem and a lil ice cream bowler hat on top

My god thats adorable

Put that link in here: hlsplayer.net/

NO WAIT it's a cat with a pumpkin head and roman outfit on

Still cute though

Read the pastebin in the OP, there's links to mp4 versions of the last episode.
If you still want to look at the m3u8 stream no, that's the link from the RT site itself

How do you think that Roman and Neo met?

I hope they give Blake back her vfx for her semblance. Seeing it just completely solid instead of having that blur when it vanishes looks kind of bad.

Also the animators should look at the Nevermore fight to see how Blake moves in the air using her semblance imo.

I have literally ZERO preference for any sort of shipping in RWBY. Except Neo+Roman. Whatever the fuck it's called.

Thank you

What would happen if Ruby cracked a joke about Roman being dead the next time that they met?

Did anyone else notice that the kitchen is like way too big? Assuming Yang is like 5'5'' the ceilings are like 12 feet tall.

Hard to say, could have been when they were younger and grew up as two hoodlums that worked their way up to the big crimes.

Could have happened when Roman was already a crime boss and Neo worked for him and became a body guard.

would she really do that?

single's club

Craigslist

Ship names Ive heard for Roman/Neo are Gelato, Pumpkin Spice Icecream, and Smoke & Mirrors.

If you could have ONE girl or guy drawn by Tosh who would it be and what would they be doing??

Winter getting ready to whip me

Wow I didn't realize this until you brought it up.

They should have placed a human model for reference when making that or something.

Never appearing again because M&K have no idea what to do with her since her apparent rivalry with Yang went nowhere and she serves no true plot purpose/10.

>Smoke & Mirrors
That is CinderXNeo

Yeah I didn't notice until I watched that scene the second time.

Doesn't matter now

Why would they even make Neo if they were never planning on expanding on the relationship with her and Roman

Huh, Ive seen it for Neo/Roman.

This

>be Roman
>wake up
>it's the weekend, aw yiss
>no bullshit assignments from Cinder
>no degenerate Faunus to fuck up my mood
>feeling pretty good
>walk downstairs and make some coffee
>enter the living room
>wanna see what the news has to say about last night's heist
>see pic related
what do?

I think Monty made her as a bodyguard of Roman at some point, inspired by a genderbend cosplay of Roman he saw.

we fun sized Yang now

That stove is also ridiculously massive and no one in the family could ever hope to reach those top cabinets unassisted.

Background scaling was all kinds of fucked this week. The ship also kept changing in size wildly throughout the episode, going from a small yacht to a massive cruise liner from shot to shot.

Jesus that oven is enormous.

Roman was definitely more built than this, he wasn't an anorexic fuccboi

unsheathe my dick

Can someone post ethnic cleansing Jaune?

Who's Tosh?

How does Neo cope with Roman? Does she hug her Roman dakimakura and cry until she falls asleep?

Manga artist/ ex-doujin artist

Why is it so easy for these characters to propel themselves so high during fights? Its worse than Bleach.

Where does Sun's weapon go when he's not using it? I swear it just appears and disappears whenever. It isn't visibly stored on his person like other weapons.

RWBY CHIBI

Eh he's not super built or lean, but he's sure as hell not scrawny.

Tosh has a manga? What's the name?

What if Yang and Neo meet first? Are they both gonna be too depressed to even be mad at each other? What if they comfort each other

Idk about Neo but that's what I'd do.

Neo would never cheat on Roman, if that's what you're implying

She is indeed cute

Shokugeki no Souma

I bet she doesn't know he's dead

That sounds sad

Shokugeki no souma

>written by an ex-hentai author

Why am I not surprised?

No point for Neo to go to Patch

where is the collection of all lewd greentexts?

What's the point of Neo to go anywhere now that Roman is dead?

Arkos is end game!

Revenge. Or to take up Roman's mantle

yes, much like weiss' rivalry with banesaw

Going after Ruby to find out what happened to Roman. Or to make out with her.

Tracking down Cinder because she is higher on the chain o' command.

There is no way in hell that Ruby isn't Qrow's

She's still gotta eat. She was hired help anyway, so it'd make sense for her to continue working, just for different people with different motives.

So you're saying Jaune is going to die soon?
Because that is the only way that'll work.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrW6JpeRc8Q

Best monkey Bro love his theme too

And if someone was looking for Ruby, wouldn't her house be the first place they look?

>tfw they never did anything with Pyrrha being a celeb
>We never got an ep where Jaune helps Pyrrha deal with the paparazzi and they become closer cause of it

So what's this about a hiatus?

Blake straddling my waist and undoing my zipper.

>Neo finds Punished Yang having a panic attack in the kitchen
what happens?

Arkos is ended

No new episode for 2, maybe 3 weeks. Next week is the big Extra Life stream with all the RT people. i dunno about the week after though

why this song?

i thought there was no ep next week because of a stream or something and the week after might be a WoR episode

OR Pyrrha comes back to life and I don't kill myself.

>Checks around the house, no Ruby.
>Leaves.

Rumor of Hiatus for 3 weeks because of Extra Life

Thousands of things that could have happened.

Instead we got a fucking highschool dance because Monty wanted to animate a dance scene.

because it's my 2nd favorite, behind Dream Come True

>Implying that Pyrrha would care which hole Jaune would put his dick in