Is there a purer goth then her?

Is there a purer goth then her?

But she reguarly gets tentacled fucked by a demonic pervert. Lucy just does it with her oniichan and the occasional sister.

So they both get fucked. I don't see how that makes one less pure than the other.

One has got herpes and uses tentacles which make it automatically lewder, the other gets pure incest sex with her big brother

Big brother who fucks Lori who fucks her boyfriend who gives both Lori, Lincoln herpes. Who Lincoln in turn gives herpes to Lucy.

>doesnt mention pre show ruby or the mr bear comics

She thinks her style's unique but she's just one more emo freak.

Bobby is too dumb to have fucked anyone before lori taught him how, just like how she taught leni. Hes clean.

She almost let a pus filled tentacle monster fuck her, and shes always shown as a glutton and an amoral prankster.

Bobby is not too dumb to buy a prostitute to lose his virginity to.

>I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

And she teaches him how.

>implying he could get a job to hire a prostitute without loris guidaince

Mommy's allowance plus the change he finds under the couch gets him the cheapest, dirtiest hooker he can find.

How would he cum to someone that ugly?

You don't just get herpes from cumming in someone. And, cheap and dirty doesn't necessarily mean ugly.

I know that, but why would he even stick his uncut beaner cock into someone thats ugly?

Because the hooker isn't ugly. She's cheap because she has STDs. She doesn't tell customers but that's the reason why she's cheap.

i really can't decide

Lucy is a poseur

Joan of Arc is probably the only goth girl I've ever found attractive.

You've got poor taste, Pan.

actually she is cute

>Joan of Arc
>the fucking slut of orleans
>the whore of france
>the streetwalker of europe
>the harlot knight
>pure

This. Her voice actress is A++ which helps. She's also not overtly goth to the point where it's kind of dumb which is the way most 'goth' chicks are handled (girl spouts dark poetry and wears black everything).

Neck yourself to find out.

I want to fap to her but I can´t get her to arouse me.
Why?!

>believing (((English))) propaganda

It's pretty hard to be aroused by a speech balloon with a chibi face.

But she´s so damn cute!
I hate my dick for not agreeing with my brain

user, cute =/= sexually attractive.
I know it's a hard concept to digest, but you'll eventually get a hold of it.

Cuteness is the best kind of sexy