Has the Flash ever lost a fight? How did the Flash sell comic books after he outpaced DEATH? Even in Smite (video game)...

Has the Flash ever lost a fight? How did the Flash sell comic books after he outpaced DEATH? Even in Smite (video game), Thanatos can outrun Mercury.

Yes. Because it's capeshit and TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF, BRO, not hard SF. Who gives a fuck about Smite.

What is this, a comic page for ants?

Yeah, sorry. It was the best I can find without using the cliche picture saying DUDE AN ATTOSECOND LMAO

Of course he's lost plenty of fights. It's not like he just casually runs faster than light all the time.

Both Waid and Johns were excellent at making Wally extremely powerful while still making villains a threat to him.

Also remember conflict in comics is usually much more than just two guys fighting each other, otherwise Batman would never have any trouble with the Joker.

He hasn't won a fight in a book that is not his own since 2011.
I'm not even kidding.

Another fag that doesn't even read comics

>Has the Flash ever lost a fight?

Is this a serious question? Flash jobs almost as much as Martian Manhunter.

What he says is the equivalent of a villain saying they are the most powerful being in the universe.

Mercury can only run at the speed of sound. As much as I love him, he's a very low-tier speedster.

Speed Force was a mistake.

>hey superman I understand you can be depressed cos you lost people
>i lost people and was depressed too
>you get over it so suck it up
>btw I'm still faster and better than you
>peace out

based.

The way his powers are described sometimes, he should be invincible, but he gets his ass kicked all the time. I think it's just a consequence of writers not agreeing with a character's powers or they don't fully understand the extent of their powers.

probably writers trying to write a story
considering the entire power set of the JL nothing should ever be a threat ever

>Has Flash ever lost a fight
Yeah. Despite what people in ComicVine wanna make you believe, Flash doesn't go full "lel faster than fast" all the time. It's been established that he can run as fast as he wants, but that doesn't mean he can't hurt others or fuck up entire universes by doing so. It's why you only see him go insanely fast when it's a big fuckigmng deal like someone wants to kill God or destroy the planet. Flash, like most superheroes, is simply ridiculously powerful, but still vulnerable and can be defeated/killed. He's not a god, he's just a guy who can run really fast.

Cheetah fucked his world up.

Funny how Cheetah got wrecked by Catwoman and ONE-PUNCH'D by Batman. Flash has no excuse.

>he thinks this is how it works

slade hit flash with a cum blast or something what the fuck hit him flashes inability to jump over small objects poking out a corner

Superman Grounded.

>Mercury can only run at the speed of sound. As much as I love him, he's a very low-tier speedster.
That's bullshit, he may be slower that Barry and any of the following flashes, but he is faster than the rest of flash family.

I fucking love the Flash and yes, the speed force fucked up everything.