youtu.be/H0MQDHU_Kyo?t=1h5m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh wait oops

I got the joke regardless, OP.

Yeah "oops"

Thanks for the kek op

>hurr durr nazi
>bawww occupied land apartheid state zionist agenda

You liberals are vapid self-contradicting stupid shit hypocrites. You fuckers are out confiscating guns and defending godless race eugenics with your Planned Parenthood. You stink with your constant empty headed cries of "racist" as though you're constantly farting, meanwhile screaming "uncle tom" and "cunt" and openly bragging about wanting others gang-raped, asaulted, and murdered like the pretentious entitled miserable air-head that you are.

Take a fist to your fat sour ugly face you worthless race-worshipping hypocrite.

I don't get it.

Settle down, Giuliani.

You are racist though, right?

YOU HAD ONE JOB OP

Fuck Donald
And all his supporters

>Literally defending Israel

>Literally defending policies that actively prevent the economic and therefore social advancement of surrounding countries for the purpose of defending Israel

Holy shit, how can people let themselves get this mad and post about it?

They support Donald
What do you expect?

>implying muslim nations are capable of anything resembling a first world society

The ottoman empire was pretty great.

So you are racist, right?

I thought the meme was to post fifty Hitlers, why did you stop at two?

FUCK DONALD

My wife's son and I agree. Fuck Drumpf.

Islam isn't a race.

He and his lot deserve shame

So you are some sort of xenophobe?

They killed Byzantium

So you're an anti-semite, right?

Why are Trump fans so concerned with cucking?

The crusaders had already ravaged it before they ever came and without that killing blow Europe would have never progressed past their primitive state.

It's an ideology, dumbass

The Renaissance was already starting by the time the Ottomans showed up.

for some reason women don't find them sexually attractive

Yes, as a result of them showing up. "Hosting" the crusades made the italian states very very rich.

Yeah, that makes sense.

All religion is pretty trivial
And I try not to waste my energy hating

They were before you worked to sabotage them.

Are you religious or an atheist?

So you don't think Israel has a right to self-defense?

nice

I just call it as I see it, Pedro.

That is paradoxical
Everything has the right to defend itself
That's obvious

Iran and Afghans were commies inna 70's though

Self-defense is just another term for offensive warfare... All wars in history can be interpreted by both sides as self-defense in one way or another.

Thing is, Israel has plenty of self-defense already. They have nukes, they have a well-trained militia, they have an ally with the strongest defense force in the world, they have everything.

At this point, they don't need any extra funding to do what they're doing anyway.

Elaborate.

Delete the thread anytime, mods.
No on-topic discussion to be found here.

Well thanks for "protecting" them by replacing the cosmopolitan progressive societies with Muslim extremists that are now obsessed with destroying them and you.

Bang up job America. You sure know best.

I wasn't the guy you were calling a xenophobe, I'm not religious and I don't hate muslims.

The crusaders paid them handsomely to provide ships and supplies, which became so lucrative that Venice even egged them on to crusade against fellow christians. Further west the iberians also made a killing from looting al andalus and stripping the gold off the now-pointless bathtubs. Sort of how the muslim world triumphed by conquering rich christian territory, christians triumphed by taking it all back.

Good on you

Iran in the 70s was that way because of the Shah, which was a US backed government. Same with Afghanistan, under King Zahir it was a more western styled nation, and he had the backing of western European powers. The marxist revolution in Afghanistan is what turned it to shit.

LOL! DRUMPF IS HITLER UPVOTED!

Didn't the Iranians do that to themselves though?

I mean, that image is cherry picking as it is and not reflective of the vast tribal societies that existed in Afghanistan.

So really, if the Romans simply stopped the Arabs all the way back in the days of Heraclius, we wouldn't really be any different, except maybe get nommed by the Mongols?

Are you old enough to vote?

Kek

Dude we got fucking rekt by the mongols. All that work that went into civilization, advanced military tactics, army organization yet some landless homeless barbarians came riding in and annihilated the combined armies of hungary/poland in three days.

Any re-do of history risks us getting nommed by the Mongols.

And the US-backed installation of the Mullahs in Iran.

>Where OP is a large faggot and posts a Hitler / Trump picture when Hillary / Hitler is the truth.

Hey Daffy

right wingers have always projected their cuckolding fetishes onto others

Well, to be fair, I think the geography of western Europe itself is less conducive to horse archer tactics than the steppes. That said, Genghis would have died at some point causing his empire to split up regardless.

Still, was the fall of Byzantium inevitable? Would getting nommed by the Mongols have still happened if Harold won 1066? Would a Saxon win at Hastings lead to an earlier colonisation of the Americas? Can we talk about anything other than this goddam election.

>Oh boy, this again
When Hillary goes on twitter and blames her failings on an international conspiracy of bankers, let me know.

I'll I'm reading from you is "excuse, excuse, excuse" over how Hillary isn't in prison for her crimes of treason.

>lefties defend banks when it benefits them
w e w

I don't like Trump either, but just because she isn't loud and stupid doesn't mean she isn't corrupt and thuggish behind closed doors.

We dumped tea in the harbor for this, everything is dead.

There's a great moment of doublethink here when the Hillary supporters try to say she'll be better for Wall Street but also tough on it.

youtu.be/H0MQDHU_Kyo?t=1h5m16s

>corrupt and thuggish behind closed doors.

welcome to politics.

Not an insignificant number of scientists and artists were refugees from Greece. Their arrival in Italy and the rest of Western Europe has been credited with kickstarting the Renaissance.

Like revealing shit everyone was taught in school in the 70s?