Is this an accurate portrayal of a native girl? Not surprising how things turned out

Is this an accurate portrayal of a native girl? Not surprising how things turned out.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anacarolinatv/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, real native women had CHANCLA BOOBS

Possibly, I remember there being really old advertisements to come to the new world and marry a native chick.

I dunno. Chel isn't Aztec or Mayan or anything, she's El Doradoan.

I wish I could have been a conquistador enslaving a woman like that

who cares?

Most native american girls went around completely naked, they had no concept of modesty

Not nearly enough r34 of Chel. Criminey, dem hips

Imagine if she wore this.

I said completely naked

Although that's not completely correct. Even the most isolated communities in today's world where some clothes (like a single loincloth) during most parts of the day. Likely more for protection than ""modesty"" though.

>wear*

More or less

Why does one eye look so much higher than the other?

>being this stupid

That's a piece of concept art, imagine if that was her final outfit.

Where can I find one

Is she peruvian by any chance?

What we got is way better to be honest.

The poncho mess with the silhuette and would make it unnable to fully apreciatte her curves.

Dammit Sup Forums stop making me want to impregnate brown girls

This.

Why would you not want to? It's literally what they're for.

Why don't you wanna impregnate brown girls? They're the best girls to impregnate?

Actually untrue. All humans wear clothes because every human culture has a taboo against immodesty, but everybody defines modesty differently. It's an obvious example, but the Yanomamo men in South America literally only wore a thin rope belt with a string that was tied to the end of their dick. If the string fell off, they'd get super embarrassed and run somewhere private to fix it.

Do you mean to say that you didn't want to impregnate brown girls before now?

That sounds comical but i believe it.

I would have loved to see how they would make the nude poncho work though.

There's a tribe in Polynesia I think where the women only wear a string around the waist.

No idea about the cosplayer, but Chel is from Yucatán.

Fuck why is she allowed to not exist

>He doesn't want to be spanish

Ok

>tfw no cursed aztec waif

>cursed
She'd be revered has a goddess with how jaguars are in their culture

Don't they try to sacrifice gods in that movie?

No, the high priest tried ti kill them after he found out they weren't gods

It's been awhile since I've seen it. My bad.

>Spain
>be prisoner
>get forced to go on a crazy expedition to find a western passage to India by some Columbus guy
>spends months upon months at sea without seeing land
>there have been multiple mutiny attemps
>finally reach land
>this is the first thing you see

the rest is history

She looks Brazilian as fuck
One of those favela girls, ugly as fuck with huge ass

But the ass is fat.

I'm used to fuck a Brazilian whore that looks like this .Body not as thick but some skin colour and pretty much the same long hair .

She is the fuck of the century.

>native girl
What do you mean by that user?

Native from where?
Do you know what "native" means?
Are you a native american?

Dude's dumb as fuck, and the thread is, at best, bait for free drawings. If that wasn't obvious from the start, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, source on this

10/10

would go native for her

I heard
instagram.com/anacarolinatv/?hl=en

But I'm not too sure.

I was just banned for posting a picture from the National geographic, apparently In Sup Forums AMAZONEAN tribes are considered CP. FUCK THIS DUMB BOARD.

Triggered halfies.

Well most of them were halve naked, and were more ugly, so no.

>every human culture has a taboo against immodesty
Which probably started due to environmental factors such as sharp things and temperature, and then social status among certain types of clothing, then the greater availability of clothing due to demand.
Eventually all culminating in not wearing clothes (in most social situations) becoming not normal, and the taboo.
Or at least that's how I imagine it went down.

>you were born too late to be an imperialist spreading his seed across the world

Sup Forums has a way of toying with your desires

And that's how Latin America was made!

wew lads

Hot damn.

What is the sexual appeal of thighs, exactly? It's just the upper leg.

Same as the sexual appeal of wide hips and big tits. They're a sign of fertility.

WIDE

BIRTHING

HIPS

She can chase down wild beasts and squeeze them to death. That makes her a good provider for potential offspring.

Why did Spain have to overthrow this splendor?!

>overthrow
user they made it

>fucking the natives
>not exterminating or enslaving them while confiscating their lands and resources
This is why we rule over you peasants

Why not both?

They did all that though

because fucking them makes you attached to them and being attached to the things you sell is bad for business

Is that supposed to be chel? or a generic indigenous girl?

>because fucking them makes you attached to them
The world is a darker place than you think user...

Yeah that doesn't look like chel's outfit at all

i know but fucking them gives you attachment to them and that little attachment will bite you in the butt trust me

Generic indigenous girl I think, or some character I can't remember.
It's not literally the whole race fucking them at once besides we know for a fact a lot of people are fine disowning their kids or exempting them from their generalizations.
So it's not like there aren't ways around extorting peoples just because you happened to have a bastard that's half of them.

I meant that not everyone gets attached to someone they fuck.

hey man why don't you start a civil war with your aristocrat cousins and get murdered horribly?

Too clean looking.
She'd look better after a bit of rolling around in the dirt.

Who says she rolls in the dirt?

Trying not to fap, user! Just got off of work...

Well actually people enslaving or even exterminating races always seems to involve fucking its women for some reason. Not a good thing by the way. I thought there was even a term for genocide through basically having lots of mixed race kids until the original race ceases to exist and that it sometimes is done on purpose.

Incidentally something like that probably happened to the Neanderthals but we have no idea if it was consensual or not and it probably wasn't intentional. But eventually that small group dispersed and disappeared genetically into H Sapiens.

The rules Spain was supposed to follow was set by the church. They weren't allowed to make slaves out of Christians or out of innocents that had never had a chance to learn about Jesus. This is why they spread a bunch of missions around to teach Spanish and to spread Christianity. As soon as a native rejected Christianity, the church considered them fair game for enslavement. They were supposed to be making them slaves to save their immortal soul, for their own good.

Is that supposed to be an awkwardly placed massive tit, or is she preggo?

left leg

>not wanting those huge thighs enveloping your head to intensify the sensory experience of eating her out
>not wanting to nearly suffocate while she forces you to pleasure her
>not wanting her to pull you deeper inside while you climax and she milks your cock

What kind of idiot likes to be suffocated?

One thing is being suffocated by a rope, another thing is being suffocated by female genitals in your face.

And there are people who lines the first, people who like the second and people who like both

Natural selection has made your defects rare.

Not really, people get endorphin from a lot of weird things. This is why humans consume things that are supposed to drive animals away like capsaicin, likes roller-coasters and radical sports, etc.

Spicy food won't kill you. Fewer people die on roller coasters than from slipping in the shower.

You've seriously never heard of erotic asphyxiation?

Everyone has heard of it, because they usually know people that killed themselves that way. It's almost as bad as people with a fat fetish.

I'm not saying that it is dangerous but they are signals that your body interpret as dangerous. Also how many people die from being smothered by a girl?

Hard to gather stats on it I suppose, but good doms are pretty conscious of safety.

Online roleplay also makes the fetish a lot safer.

Around 1000 people a year die accidentally as a result of autoerotic asphyxiation. Some from ropes, some from their sex partners.

Why won't you talk about how natural selection made people who use stairs rare?

When you start to go on about your fetish for stairs, I'm sure plenty of people will be willing to mock you for it.

90 degree angles

I don't really have a fetish for asphyxiation or stairs , I'm just pointing out your stupidity. People are into lots of weird things as a side effect of the way the normal brain functions.