Adventure time

Do you think it is shit? if so at what point did you realize it was shit?
For me it was this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUOY3MKpD30
comixology.eu/Adventure-Time-Islands/digital-comic/435825
fuckyeahkasumisty.tumblr.com/post/152762203653/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkh03biewg
youtube.com/watch?v=Df-XFM3JK2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still like it quite a lot but Breezy did kill a large amount of investment for me. Now I'm kind of more hands off in my enjoyment of it lest I get too attached then the show shits all over me.

Still think it gets a little bit too much shit but a good deal of it is deserved.

I actually liked Breezy a lot. Especially as it is the episode that set Finn right on track and get him to get his shit together back.

It's basically the point when his teenager angst end.

I began checking out during the whole Flame Princess will they/won't they thing.

Breezy was the last episode I tuned in to watch and after that I was done with the series, yeah.

>did kill a large amount of investment for me.
Why?

Anytime they feel like it they'll come up with some silly reason to back out of a plot development. Just made me really bummed.

Everything goes better from that point out.

Not that I even consider Breezy a bad episodes. The only episodes I dislike from AT are Fire and Ice and Red Throne.

Used to be just a boy and his dog doing cool stuff in a post apoc wasteland.It lost that charm to me and now it's stuck with unresolved plot points,and relationship drama.

>I want Lakewood Plaza Turbo so baaaaaad

isn't it confirmed to be coming eventually?

That episode is a winner in my book solely for this moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUOY3MKpD30

breezy is my favorite episode, it's beautiful

So has anyone on here seen this yet? I haven't seen any threads about it
>comixology.eu/Adventure-Time-Islands/digital-comic/435825

Got a feeling I'l enjoy this a lot more than Stakes.

>Do you think it is shit?
Yes, but I still watch it sometimes.
>if so at what point did you realize it was shit?
Incendium; the debut of Flame Princess was the beginning of the downward-spiral.

Dead link.

Stakes was quite enjoyable already, though.

Shit really, here then
fuckyeahkasumisty.tumblr.com/post/152762203653/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It was a solid "pretty alright," vampires really carried it.

Breezy was okay, since we see in later episodes that his new arm is still plant-based and can morph into his grass sword.

What still bothers me is bringing Betty from the past to the present. I don't think she has served much purpose in the current timeline besides replacing Magic Man which finally resolves his and Mars's plotline.

She's there so that when Ice King inevitably gets cured in the second to last episode the reason for it won't be completely out of the blue, but they probably should have done it later than they did since now Betty's just been doing fuck all for like close to 3 years. But I guess they can never tell when they'll get renewed for another season so the sloppy cycle continues.

Between Breezy, Betty and Red Throne all my hope was stolen.

I still watched up until they introduced Finn's dad before ragequitting.

>Between Breezy, Betty and Red Throne all my hope was stolen.
Betty was a good episode.
Breezy was okay.
Red throne was awful, but I can't believe you don't even list Fire and Ice.

>they introduced Finn's dad before ragequitting.
Whut? That episode was awesome.

also, Breezy aired after that, so you are not making sense.

It is great. It has some meeeh episodes, but general FEEL from seasons is great. Every reminder about how much suffering Ice King has with his fucked up mind gives me a tear.

This.
I had given up mostly after Frost/Fire, and popped back in just in time to see that shitshow.

What was wrong with Red Throne?

it's objectively the worst episode of the show and I'm in no way exaggerating. a better question is what isn't wrong with it?

That episode whole and sole purpose is to humiliate Finn beyond and through and shit on him, when he was already rock bottom in the first place.

Betty is a boring shit character. The episode was way too compressed and lazy. Ice King's past becomes shit when you overexplain it.
It was really disappointing. I'm struggling to remember what even happened beyond the usual hipster shit with a sprinkling of daddy issues. Adventure Time is just not very well-written or planned out; this episode was a big example of that.
>also, Breezy aired after that, so you are not making sense.
Yeah, I thought that might be the case. That whole era of Adventure Time is a blur to me because I alternated from not giving a shit to being angry from episode to episode.
>Watch show about adventures and fun
>instead it's pointless shipping and getting cucked by a cinnamon bun

>beyond the usual hipster shit with a sprinkling of daddy issues
Come onnnn man, AT can be shit but the episodes where Finn meets his dad are legitimately incredible, either you don't remember them at all and are speaking out your ass or you just wanted to hate the show no matter what it did.

>Betty is a boring shit character. The episode was way too compressed and lazy. Ice King's past becomes shit when you overexplain it.
I disagree completely witht hat statement
>. I'm struggling to remember what even happened beyond the usual hipster shit with a sprinkling of daddy issues.
This mother fucking scene happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkh03biewg
How could you forget?

> alternated from not giving a shit to being angry from episode to episode.
Though, before Breezy, there was
-Wake Up
-Escape from the Citadel
-James II
-The Tower
All top notch really good/fun episodes.
> and getting cucked by a cinnamon bun
To be cucked, you need to be with the person in the first place. Finn and FP had broken up at that point.

>Islands
>Main theme is Island Song

youtube.com/watch?v=Df-XFM3JK2I

I don't know. Jake is the best though.