POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/bendis-on-war-machines-death-she-hulks-fate-raising-the-civil-war-ii-stakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter the universe, Rhodey is kill

Did Bendis get his hands on an early version of the script?

Batman pulled off the "let's steal iconic christian imagery" better to be honest

No, he just watched the trailer and assumed Rhodey dies.

Yeah because after either Guardians or Avengers 2 Kevin Feige convinced Disney the comics people at Marvel should have no influence or voice in the movies. Before that there was a committee of people, Bendis being one of them, that got to weigh in on the movies

Bendis is a hack

Sounds like the smartest man I have ever heard of honestly

brony molkey bendoo

das racist

Yeah, it sounds like they dodged a bullet there.

It's true cbr.com/bendis-on-war-machines-death-she-hulks-fate-raising-the-civil-war-ii-stakes/

Just looking at the comics bendis doesn't know shit about most marvel characters so there was no reason for him to be there

which is a pretty fucking stupid assumption to make. trailers tend to reveal a lot more than they should nowadays, but no sensible director would let a major character death get spoiled in a trailer.

It's not that Bendis doesn't read comics, it's that he doesn't read comics that aren't his.

As for why he was there, he's probably the most recognizable exclusive writer that Marvel has in their talent pool. They probably see him as their liaison between comics and movies, like DC and Geoff Johns.

What a hack.

Why would he read comics that he wrote? He already knows what's going to happen.

> My sides have left Earth.

I think it was after the memo from Bendis saying Wanda should kill 703 babies and 23 kittens in cold blood, that Feige had enough.

Thinking him reading his shitty dialogue comics and applausing himself made me kek desu