Bill Ward

I just recently discovered this artist and I cannot get enough of his work.

yeah but does he do hardcore?

Art like this really hits home how disappointing and unappealing real life breasts are.

It makes me miss when my country was AMERICA and not a m e r i c a ®

This is the wrong thread for you, plebian.

Reminds me of Jack Cole's work for Playboy.

is this who bruce timm got his inspiration from

Thats what I was thinking.

i wish there was a resurgence of this kind of classier sexuality in animation

im probably just romanticizing the past eras but classic pinups and art styles just scratch that itch

>dead eyes
>torpedo tits
My fetish

Him and Dan deCarlo, for certain

Timm's women all have modest chests though.

the art style is similar though.

Runnin' a bit low on pics now.
Hope ya'll enjoyed this thread.

These are pretty good, but the tiny waists bother me. It's like these girls don't have internal organs.

Aren't there supposed to be gag-lines at the bottom?

Careful, you don't want to attract the "things are the same way they have always been, trust me, I know even though I'm mostly likely not even old enough to have experienced, even for a short period of time, an era before the current one. Also when things do change it's always for the better, there's not a single thing that was better before, everything was worse" fags

this is great....
but....
where are the captions?
Jokes?

i miss when women had torpedo tits...

>everything was worse
Most of it was.

They still could, if those types of bras ever made a resurgence.

We just need to push 60s Playboy as the new standard of beauty.

You're right.

Let's not start this, please.

Well, I for one prefer more naturally shaped breast to those ballistic things, but each one has its own tastes

i do know someone that wears one with a sweater
during fall and winter months

its fucking great, she skewers that thing hard

Like... How? Racially?
>black families actually stayed together and weren't broken up by a destroyed urban social environment
>black males strove to have honest blue collar jobs
>the black community actually had leaders that cared about progressing their people, instead of lining their pockets and pushing their status through non-stop media pundit appearances
>black middle class was ever-increasing

Stop, please.

I don't know what exactly, but something about this art really makes it pop out.

It is the use of brown paper and white coloring.

Sup Forums just squeezes themselves everywhere don't they?

Well, you got trips, so it must be it.

Man, boobs are great. I don't even know what it is that makes them so appealing, they're just great.

Your biological imperative to breed with the most fertile female you can.

But I'm a grill

he does very little these days

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it doesn't matter, you reverse faggot

I prefer Bill Wenzel.

I'll add him to the list of artists to check out.
Any other artists to recommend?

>Aren't there supposed to be gag-lines at the bottom?
Time you learned: single panel comic artists frequently drew situations first, put the pics away for a few days/weeks, then came back to them and added the captions based on what their imaginations suggested. Family Circus has always done it this way, for example.

Also, these are scans of original art boards, the caption wouldn't necessarily be written on the fronts of them.

Art Wetherwell

It is peculiar that even straight women get a little aroused by breasts, wonder what causes that. Is it cultural or something innate?

Wetherell.

It's because breasts are great.
They're just...just so great.

...And that's all I have.

Dan DeCarlo

More than that; a lot of the time it was the editors who wrote the captions, not the artists. hence sometimes you see things like the caption written as dialogue for a character with their mouth closed or the caption simply being god awful.

Damn smart elephant

These are some glorious breasts. Really glorious

Dear god if I had a woman with breasts like those

I mean, look at this one; the image is just "two sex ladies in an office". The caption is pretty lame and doesn't particularly "connect".

It's probably not jealousy/envy/coveting, though who knows. Maybe something to do with a long outdated biological conditioning that makes females view others as sexual beings in an alpha male-dominated harem and foster a certain level of attraction? You know, to calm any discord within the group? It's a longterm understanding that females are known to 'pair' in higher ape families, and even share breast feeding duties with each other's babies.

Whoever the fuck.

Came across 2 more pics.

Good thread. thanks OP

You're welcome!