So...did Cumberbatch manage to make it into the handsome men of the MCU club? He's prettier than Sebastian Stan...

So...did Cumberbatch manage to make it into the handsome men of the MCU club? He's prettier than Sebastian Stan, who looks like the living proof of Neanderthal and H.sapiens interbreeding and having spawned.

I guess, it must just be the makeup people on Sherlock that makes him look like a horrible mantis person.

Let me start off by saying I think he's a very good actor and he has a certain charm that makes him likable but by god does he look weird. When he was walking alongside McAdams in the hospital in Doctor Strange wearing his scrubs I couldn't help but notice how big his head is compared to the rest of his body, it really does make him look like an insectoid alien and reminds me of myself.

I am still not sold on him. I wish they had gotten a no name for the character. Or. at least a small name recognition.

Just goes to show you the power of groomed facial hair.

Bruh, the fuck are you going on. Neanderthals looked nothing like monkeys (the Pan and Homo lines were divided 4-8 Myrs ago) and resembled modern humans albeit with wider noses, brow ridges and a more stocky build. They even had a bigger CC than modern humans.

i love how racism is totally allowed as long as it's white people

>racism

Except he isn't being racist towards Sebastian Stan, you fucking twat. He is just stating an opinion, which I agree with and is that the fangirls have overhyped a guy who by no means is a conventional beauty. Kinda what happened with Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston.

This is fucking Sup Forums, you neanderthal.

You are a dumbass, cross also had more cc than modern humans. Did you even saw that image?. . Neans didn't look white, and looked even more ape than the niggerest black or abbo

I don't know if you are being fucking troll or you are such a waste of space. Neanderthals were "white" by all means, and in fact there's research pointing out that the mutations for pale complexion and light eyes first occurred in them and were passed along through interbreeding to H.sapiens sapiens.

Stop memeing shit you read somewhere. Look at their skulls, said research is retarded. I hate when dumb animals like you believe everything they read here, Neans were dumber that the cros, and cros had modern Caucasian skills ya just larger, while Neans skulls looked like orangutans, there was interbreeding, but the idea they were white is beyond. Stupid.

No, Cucumber is ugly as sin.
He looks like an alien.

>bungleddrink crumpetthatch
>handsom

the man looks like you used content aware scaling on a gray alien and fed the result through a deep dream neural trained only on suicidal high school teachers

he looks like a lizard man that had plastic surgery to look marginally more human

his only saving grace is his voice

>He's prettier than Sebastian Stan,
Mate, mate, MATE. What is actually wrong with you?

>memeing shit I read somewhere

Nigga, I did Archaeology at university and currently doing a masters in Bioarchaeology and Forensic Anthropology. The only one spewing shit straight of Sup Forums is you.

Bendycoots has nothing on SebStan.

>He's prettier than Sebastian Stan
Let me tell you something, user.

There are only two men in existence that would make me go gay in a second, if I was given the chance, one is David Bowie, and the other one is Sebastian Stan. And David Bowie fucking died.

I think he is hot as Dr. Strange but not outside of it if that makes sense. Facial hair imo makes him look much better.

>And David Bowie fucking died.

Well, at least he got to play the Ancient One in Doctor Strange before it happened.

Why must you do this to me