Disney's Recess: Why everyone still wants to go back to school 15 years later

ew.com/article/2016/11/05/recess-paul-germain-joe-ansolabehere-anniversary-interview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpIZkxueaR0&list=TLmwg2Dk2j5X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Looking back if I wanted to say there was a change, I wish we had more African-Americans and Latinos, different races in there mixed in, more prevalent.

kek, I knew that would trigger someone on here

I mean...why not? Wouldn't hurt anybody.

Has anyone actauly seen the pilot?

youtube.com/watch?v=RpIZkxueaR0&list=TLmwg2Dk2j5X8

This show is fucking awesome

I remember this show being pretty diverse though. Am I just remembering it wrong? It's been a while.

I mean... why though?

They probably haven't watched the show since it aired if at all.

Not too many Asians though.

Most shots were filled with diversity in not only skin tone, but body styles. It's an awkward line to push when your show had pretty good diversity.

That's just the social climate we live in now.

There was a lot of diversity so I don't get it.

The thought of a reboot is terrifying.

opop

Was Randall supposed to be a Jew? I can't remember.

Eh. There's like 30 characters there, and the racial diversity is 2 black kids, 1 Indian kid, and whatever kinda brown Miss Grotsky and green Ashley were. Otherwise everyone looks like some sort of white.

His surname was Weems. What kind of fucking ethnicity is that? Squealer? Lickspittle?

whatever kinda brown Miss Grotsky and green Ashley were

Indian and Hispanic I think. I THINK Ms. Grotsky was Indian due to the yoga but that could just be part of her 60s flower power Hippie aesthetic. Black Ashley and Brown Ashley were the token black and latina chicks you always saw in those 90s Hollywood versions of popular girl cliques.

Ashley Spinelli looked Asian. I assumed she was adopted or hapa.

Remember that one black kid who didn't like TJ?

Fuck that guy.

Yeah, what was his problem?

Don't you mean tigger?

>You asked about the things I’m proud about? One that I’m proud of is that Vince was a real character.

Threadly reminder that
Tomboys>Glasses Nerds>shit>piss>>>>>>>Ashleys