Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #872

"Alice Grove: Something Actually Happened" edition

the absolute madman

You know, we give Jeph a lot of shit, but I'm glad he's got at least one comic where he can experiment artistically while earning a living off his art, good or bad.

He's a fortunate guy.

oh look, someone made a new friend

I think that's the widest that Brun's eyes have opened yet.

Huh...

Seems like this guy farts out comics a lot faster than he used to. So how long until Hanners peels her face off for being asymmetrical.

The middle eastern character likes clocks? Jeph is pretty fucking racist to assume they all like clocks.

Let the lesbian relationship begin.

Where are they?

Much like he assumes that Transgender folks can have happy drama-free relationships. He's a fucking stereotypist.

where's the dick?

his only knowledge of other cultures is what he sees online. I wouldn't call the fat bastard educated

>experiment artistically
>comics is exactly the same for years

fas' tiddy us

THOUGHT POLICE

I meant more Alice Grove.

I don't ever recall a character being made into hamburger in QC.

Please user, the robot and that brown bartender chick do things for me. I don't want to fap again.

Bummer. Kind of was hoping for glasses guy to be a total pushover and it turned out big bulky dude was the one basically pulling the strings.

WHEN IS FAT BITCH GOING TO FUCK THE ROBOT
WHEN IS HANNERS AND THAT ONE FAG GOING TO FUCK THE AUTIST.

>Sibling double team on Brun
Huh, did not think of that possibility

everyone is forgetting the best pairing

knowing Hacks that's probably the twist, big augmented guy kills glasses and takes over

Yes but I meant as the glasses guy was never evil to begin with and knew nothing while augmented guy ran things from behind all along. As in "He was really just excited to meet this people and never had any ill intention to them" kind of deal.

Now it'd be just gonna be another backstab plot.

That does sound a lot better. Way too original for captain cliche though

haha nice

Or as I call it, The Adventures Of Totally Not Jones.

memes are eternal

what about this one

I can tell this is an edit because theres no way jeff has good enough taste to like Salt and Vinegar chips

OK something happened. The question is do we care? I mean, blonde Zarya's existed for like, less than 10 strips.

He has to shit them out on a 5 day basis in order to live his dream of being a girl via Canuckle Science.

That part is unedited actually

A bar I think? It might be a bakery?

HANNER A CUTE!

CUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!

He didn't show the naked transformation sequence
HE DIDNT SHOW IT!

>Posess

I know it's the Sup Forums thing to hate this comic but it's seriously really cute to see Brun earnestly, wholeheartedly excited about something in the fifth panel.

Renee is getting on my last nerve.

She has to fucking question EVERYTHING. She doesn't know Clinton and called him a rapist and had that fucking obnoxious hairdo in her first appearance.

Am I right in thinking that Brun and Clinton is no longer a thing now? Instead Brun and the big dude?

It IS refreshing to see Brun with an expression OTHER than the usual cro-magnon glowering.

Brun was the reason I finally quit following QC.God I hate her, and I hate what QC has become.

> She tells me you like COCKS, too!

Brun in second panel is so fucking cute oh god

>It's election day tomorrow in the USA and we have a choice between electing the first female president or a racist, sexist sociopath. We have a chance to show the world that we are better than our worst impulses by rejecting Donald Trump and everything he stands for. It is my hope that we can all come together and do the right thing.

seriously? He's not even American anymore

>Hanners shows up literally just to make friends with Brun and then leaves to go back to work
Goddamn, fucking best girl

Shit, I think I have a crush on Brun now.
Fuck.

It's funny that it takes a fucking mess like Trump to make our first female candidate look acceptable in comparison.

The really sad part is that this is how millions of people think: "one is a racist, sexist sociopath, and the other is a woman." They ignore anything that doesn't fit their view, and then push that view on others.

>Jeph endorsing Hillary and telling all his followers to do the same without a single argument other than "She should win because she's a women"

The absolute state of that man

>Hillary should win because she's a women!

Isn't that sexist as fuck?

Is he even allowed to vote..? He lives in Canada, doesn't he?

This has really rustled me.

>someone has an opinion

Why do you even care?

yup he's a traitor

So Jeph's followers are pissed at this recent objectification of women, right? If they're not, I'll be greatly saddened.

>a fucking mess like Trump

So a biased media that wants Hillary to win would have you believe.

If the media and people like Jeph and Walky are so vehemently AGAINST Trump, then that means Trump is the guy to go with

You don't need the media to make Trump look like a mess, user. It's quite possible they are BOTH terrible candidates.

Although I do admit that if Trump wins, I will take solace in how ripshit SJWs and millenials will be. Not sure if it will be worth how much louder their soapboxing is going to get as a result, though.

holy shit what the hell happened to this comic? I just stopped reading when Martin got the job at the library. Is every character LGBT now? What happened to that cute goth chic who owned a coffee shop? Also why is Faye look so much like Lena Dunham?

>Is every character LGBT now?

yes

>What happened to that cute goth chic who owned a coffee shop?

became a lesbian

>Also why is Faye look so much like Lena Dunham?

became a robosexual

Brun is the best thing to happen to QC in years.

>If the media and people like Jeph and Walky are so vehemently AGAINST Trump, then that means Trump is the guy to go with
Trump hates Bruns. No Brun, no vote.

Hillary by default.

as he should

>Trump hates Bruns.

And your basis for this is...?

she's a syrian refugee

explains her bathing habits

At most all Trump proposed was putting a pause on immigration for a few weeks to overhaul the screening process, not to ban all immigration

nice

LOL BTFO HACKS

BETTER STAB YOUR EYEBALLS NOW