ITT: Post your favorite Batsuit

Beyond suit is also great

The Adam West batsuit, unironically.

I'm fully aware it's on the bulky size, but it is a perfect costume for an early career Batman where he's not quite as stealthy as he wishes he can be and utilized body armor to soak up gunshots (which ended up saving his ass). Also the added armor really adds to the physicality of the character.

Simple yet awesome. I really love how the bat symbol is connected to his shoulder armor which are also his cape.

Easily one of my top 5 costumes.
Thomas Wayne was a BAMF

Probably this one by Lee Bermejo.
Might make the ears a bit taller.

thrillkiller is pretty good.

'89 Batman or the Dark Knight suit.

This is interesting.
I would invert the red and black below the showers to his sides are red and not his midsection.

>>showers
Shoulders.

TDKR swole Batman is the fucking best.

This. Apart from the excess bulk and the lack of a yellow belt, this is pretty much the best iteration of the batsuit thus far. Has enough comic-like accuracy while still coming off as realistically plausible in a combat situation. Which is what an ideal batsuit should be.

I dunno, this suit brings up the big debate for me of whether Batman would ever let his eyes be visible.

Having his eyes covered by the cowl is supposed to make him seem something more than human but the Arkham Batsuits always have his eyes visible.

This thread lacks of blue

Objectively the best Batsuit, but "favorite" is the realm of the subjective.

>best iteration of the batsuit

I hope this is bait, you fucking faggot.

Faggot here, it isn't. It's not without flaw (the bulkiness), but it's got enough balance of style and, seemingly, practical functionality.

And purple

God, I hate the purple undercape. But to each their own.

Everytime I see this

Gonna ask more:
Who's your favorite Joker?
Mine's pic related.
I also think that Leto is pretty good

I really like both of them

He always looked like a Neanderthal aka Unga Bunga Bats

It's the pleb answer, but I gotta go with Romero.

>Burton Batman and Batmobile

This is damn good

Holy shit that looks amazing.

>romero
>pleb
The fuck you're talking about? He's great

I didn't mind Batfleck the armed version was a bit much but I understood it's purpose

With that said, this looked great way better than Bale-Bats

In the Arkham Verse I think Detective Vision is meant to give him the white-eyed look that criminals remember.

That's the joke.

Easy. Dick Bats

Oh

This one.

Any suit without undies on the outside is a good start

Best utility belt also

Bump

>this looked great way better than Bale-Bats

No, it really didn't.

Baleman had plenty of problems, but at least it looked like it offered protection and didn't make him look fat.

Protection!? I don't need protection!

The one he drew for The Doom That Came To Gotham was pretty fucking sweet and retro pulpy

Well played, user. I keked.

No prob user, glad I made soPIC RELATED BEST BAT SUIT

This may be an odd choice but I really do like the Telltale Batman suit. Short ears, white eyes, great logo, pretty much my ideal Batsuit

As far as live action goes, this still hasn't been topped.
The only problem is the stiff neck, which is really inexcusable for 2005.

>The only problem is the stiff neck

And the lack of separation between the shoulders and the body armor. The upper and lower torso could've used some separating for greater mid-section flexibility also.

Honestly, while the TDK suit fixed the few problems the Begins suit had, it went too far with those and created other problems. Slight modifications to the Begins suit would've been better than the complete overhaul that became the TDK one.

>>The only problem is the stiff neck
>And the lack of separation between the shoulders and the body armor. The upper and lower torso could've used some separating for greater mid-section flexibility also.
And the fact that the bat symbol is barely visible. And the gross circular mouth hole. And the weird ears. And the fact that it's 98% black.

Literally cannot be beat. The all-time classic.

Though I will post one of my personal favorites.

>And the fact that the bat symbol is barely visible

For the viewer, yeah, I'll give you that.

>And the gross circular mouth hole.

It's fine if you're not looking at him from that angle.

> And the weird ears.

They're no less weird than any other iteration.

>And the fact that it's 98% black.

A little gray some places might be nice. But ultimately it's not really a big deal.

I'm with you, user.

I thought this was pretty neat.

Arkhamverse or Batfleck.

Year 100 Bats is best Bats.

Love that one

>tacticool
>actually looks cool
Based Grampá

great design wasted on a lame story

Beyondsuit meets Cassandra Cain

>bat codpiece

I still can't believe they didn't give that suit to Cass given how it has HER FUCKING VERSION OF THE LOGO

1989 movie version looks the coolest, followed by Neal Adams blue with long ears.

The fact that these were the first ones I saw is coincidence.

Batfleck was incredible.

>batman logo not clearly and proudly visible

It's shit.

>batman logo not clearly and proudly visible
Tell that to

Not , but 's is way less visible than . Also, to the eye of the uninitiated, the bat Batffleck's chest just looks like a rectangle. Baleman's can be identified as something resembling a bat.

>Looks like it can shrug off bullets.
>Neat military design
>No exposed chin
>looks terrfying

Best batsuit

I wish Mazzuchelli did more Batman comics.

>is way less visible
C'mon

Too much tacticool, the original Beyondsuit is better

Cass had will always have best batsuit.

>Too much tacticool
It's a military suit user

Batfleck's suit just makes him look fat to me.

>dat cape

Literally the Arkham Knight suit with extra red details

>C'mon

I was specifically referring to 's gif. The fatbat can hardly be seen in it.

But in studio lighting like in your image I can still make out a bat on Baleman's suit. And it looks more like a bat than Batffleck's.

>Batfleck's suit just makes him look fat to me.

Which is ironic considering it's just tights and no armor.

There are no words for how awful your taste is

The bat logo or Batman?
In some angles he looks swole, yeah, but he's pretty fit

You can barely see Bale's logo when he's in the dark too

Be grateful they didn't go for this one

It's really not.
If they hadn't called it the Beyond suit, no one would be complaining.

Batman. The suit just makes him look weirdly bulky and fat. I guess I prefer the sleeker armored look.

Bales batsuit was horrible for me for that reason, the bat logo was pretty much invisible

Any love for Doug Moench's Batman look? It's nowhere near my favorite but I like how it really emphasizes Batman's horrific side.

That's some long arms, reminds me of this

>You can barely see Bale's logo when he's in the dark too

Indeed. But was challenging the visibility of the symbol in compared to , which is quite visible. I guess this particular case is less so a debate of style and more of picture quality between two specific images.

I don't see much difference apart from having trunks and a properly colored belt.

>I don't see much difference apart from having trunks and a properly colored belt
Ehh

Ehh indeed. Both that and Batffleck's symbols barely resemble a bat anyway. Not that much of a difference.

It would be odd as a full-time Batsuit, but given the story it was in, I think it was a neat design choice. I don't think it's ever been used outside of knightfall, but it's still one of my favorites.

They kind of used this in the early training scenes of Batman Begins, though it was Liam Neeson wearing it.

Why not both dear user?

hmm, don't remember that. I'll keep a lookout for it.

It's so satisfying to watch this suit doing actual Batman things.
The Batmobile is fun too.

Maybe you need some glasses. They share the military motiff, but nothing else

It's the same design with a few changes, both are tacticool and overdesigned

>It's so satisfying to watch this suit doing actual Batman things.

Like murdering people?

>Few changes
>Different chest
>Different masks/helmets
>Different gauntlets
>Different color scheme
>different belt

I agree, TDKR batman is the best. He's ripped, he's old, and he doesn't fuck around.

I have to admit, I've alway been averse to Batman with stubble unless he's having a rough time

I didn't like Sale's art at first but it warmed up to me over the years.
The belt is way too small though.