The Ghostbusters cartoon was very prophetic

The Ghostbusters cartoon was very prophetic.

OP is an underappreciated prophet.
I laughed my ass off man

Nice.

I just noticed those awful out of place stripes on their uniforms.

Shouldn't this have been the punchline post?

I think they based her whole look on it that though.

Fucking kek OP. Well played.

Saw it coming, still a good one

>no hat
weak

K E K

Include me in the screencap too reddit.

Motherfuck! That made me laugh like an idiot.

Why do you guys hate Lindsay Jones the most compared to the rest of the cast. Is it because she's black. I mean Paul Feige is WAY worse.

1. She's the most outspoken of the cast about defending this trainwreck
2. She does legitimately look like a monkey

But compare that to Paul "Dress up like a clown, proclaiming men aren't funny" Feig. The lack of cuck jokes towards him really confused me.

Because it's easy to bait outrage from that.

Yeah, that's not a cringeworthy joke that has been made a million times before in Youtube comments.

Because her name is Leslie

>Mens aren't funny
>makes movie where kinda funny SNL women are not funny
Was supporting his point was plan all along?

You got me, OP.

Look, an overanimated cartoon character.

Oh, and Egon from The Real Ghostbusters.

Go home, Sup Forums

But if it was prophetic, then it'd be good.

Is it bad I feel kinda sorry for her? Sure she's unfunny and her whole schtick is "I'm black and sassy" but the hacks were kinda harsh.

Considering the secretary was such an unfunny fuck that Leslie was almost tolerable, he was right.

People only went after her because she was an easy target because of that, and she had to retaliate every mean tweet she got. The twitter thing was kinda OK since she's pretty racist on it herself, but they would have went after her regardless of that. The hack was overkill, shit like that is enough to break a person, and I'm glad it didn't. Still in the end they'll blame the old Ghostbuster fans over it because why the fuck not?