TFW nick rigged "kids pick the president" for hilary

>TFW nick rigged "kids pick the president" for hilary

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/11/06/nickelodeon-kids-election-pick-hillary-clinton-president
youtube.com/watch?v=_257FDnAFcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source? Not that I don't believe it.

ew.com/article/2016/11/06/nickelodeon-kids-election-pick-hillary-clinton-president
No source yet on how it was rigged, but its obvious

Or maybe just maybe they liked hilary better than the oompa loompa with baby hands

Hilary wants to make men a second class citizen and let rapefugees in. If these dabing minecraft playing retards knew anything theydve voted trump.

>I don't how it was rigged, nut it has to be because i didn't win!
This week is gonna be a lot of fun.

Trumplets, when will they learn

So this is a falseflagging anti-Sup Forums thread, yes?

Any game I don't win is rigged against me but the ones I do are undisputable and if you try to dispute my absolute victory then you are a sore loser

Can anybody ITT say why they don't like trump and cite reasons other than
>he's orange and funny looking
>he said mean things
>he's racist (wanting to deport illegal immigrants isn't racist)
>he's sexist

Counter point
>can anybody name reasons they support Hillary besides
>she's not trump
>she's a woman

Its fucking Nickelodeon, as if the kids know about the agendas of some old politicians or even care about any of these issues
Who cares anyway?

It's pretty sad how the left can't attack Trump's policies so they resort to attacking his name and appearance.

Racist and sexist are pretty big things in the national stage. Sure we can call people niggers and fags on Sup Forums but you don't do that shit in public.

I don't like Hillary bit even if she wasn't a woman and wasn't Trump, she's been doing shit with the govern for at least a decade now and has the experience to at least get us through the next 4 years. Trump is a retard and will likely piss off a foreign power in the first year in office.

Sure.

Terrible economic policies.
Immature, would not trust with power.
Wants to cut nondefense spending.
Wants to cut regulation of lots of industries including education, food safety, and financial system (which needs MORE regulation)
Tax cuts to the rich

Honestly if you aren't rich and support Trump for economic reasons you have no understanding of finances and economics. If you think we need more defense spending you have no idea of the already massive waste that is spent there.

And i don't even give a fuck about his racist and sexist policies since i'm a white male but literally bringing back stop and frisk KEK

You know Trump has absolutely zero policies right? He's literally making shit up as he goes along. You fell for the le make americuh grate again :^) meme

but he rayciss doe

This is now a nutshack thread.
Post your nutshacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=_257FDnAFcU

Trump, despite criticizing Obama on foreign policy, wants to repeat the same mistake as he and Secretary Clinton did with the "Reset", trying to buddy-up with Putin, try to make him his friend. This doesn't work, as Russia only understands strength and will never consider US a true ally. Trump's pro-Putin and anti-China foreign policy will further weaken USA's position in global politics, just like Obama did. Buddying up with Putin will lead to him grabbing more territories and weakening US-allied post-Soviet states (remember that Trump outright said he wouldn't even protect a NATO ally, Estonia, if Putin were to invade it), while antagonizing China will also make the Chinese more way of the West, and less dead set on their possible plans for invading Russian Manchuria, that their military has been developing for a decade.

Trump's declarations for foreign policy ("Let's be friends with Russia, terrorists are the true enemy, guys!") reek of lack of understanding regarding how to deal with a warmongering realpolitik polity like Russia (USA being mostly idealpolitik, despite the Jewish lobby's financial interests), and, frankly, of populism. Except, unlike Obama, Trump not only suggests kowtowing before the Russians, but antagonizes China, making US, rather than Russians, their possible enemies. Can you spell "disaster"?

Clinton is a crook (or, rather, among all the crooks she's been bad in hiding her crookery and better at making sure she's not prosecuted for it), but she understands the vulnerability of USA's current position in global politics. Or at least she speaks like she does.

Evan McMullin seems like the most sane choice, but alas, not one of the big two.

>You know Trump has absolutely zero policies right?
And shillary just has policies stolen from bernie and hip youngers that she wont even follow through with :^)

Way to dodge the question user :^)

why do trump supporters always just attack hillary and her supporters instead of making counterarguments?

Is this actually a serious thing or is someone taking a shit on my coffee? Trump is morally and intellectually bankrupt. He consistently throws tantrums at people who crack jokes about him. He has selective memory about things he says and does even when there's evidence of him saying and doing these things. He tells bold-faced and outright lies about a great many topics and his policies usually involve building a wall. He has a damn wall fetish! President Toddler! At least he has strong opinions and convictions. If only he was a grown up.

Hillary is a snake-like slithering web of lies and intrigue. It wouldn't surprise me if she is involved in every /x/-tier weird shadow power mongering organization. Her every fuckup is treated with an 'Idunnolol' type of response. Her scheming is getting a bit more obvious as she manipulates everything in a Machiavellian way to grab even more power and influence. I wouldn't be surprised if Wild Bill has already been sacrificed on a Satanic Altar and a Warp Demon is inhabiting his soulless shell. At least she knows how politics works and how to get things done. If only she wasn't a lugubrious mass of deceit and conspiracy.

So for me the choice was obvious!

It's no surprise kids in schools are completely indoctrinated by their Marxist teachers, of course they're all gonna favor hillary

Jesus Christ, if your gonna shill don't write a three page paragraph with Facebook memes, Sup Forums.

But kids are retarded, why would they vote Trump?

Nickelodeon is a Viacom company

>policies stolen from bernie
Stopped reading there because you obviously don't understand politics.

W0w here's my up vote!xd

I suspect most kids don't have enough of a concept of illegal immigrants or globalism to fear either.

>while third-party candidate Gary Johnson earned 11 percent.

Hahaha there's no way this is real. Yeah it's rigged alright. Kids don't know who Gary Johnson is.

Trump losing will be the greatest day in the history of Sup Forums.

>>Breaking news kids who don't pay attention to politics and watch news through satire shows with there teen siblings vote for the candidate who had katy perry,Beyoncé and Jay z do a concert for her.Somehow Sup Forumstards think these kids care about wiki leaks,emails or whatever the fuck Alex jones talks about.More at eleven

>vs watching getting news through fox, le the_donald, or through the Apprentice

wow user it's almost like you're actually retarded

>watching getting
hon hon

But then how did they know about Gary Johnson?
HOW!? You got sloppy Media Jews.
But Trump winning would be the greatest day in the history of America.

Kids mimic their parents almost entirely. Much of the GOP electorate is well past child-rearing age, it's not surprising that kids aren't liking Trump. Don't know where the Johnson support comes from, maybe kids picked him because he's the only one of the three that they hadn't heard a whole lot of negativity about.

There's plenty of other websites for delicate flowers like you.

Poltards actually believe kids who watch nick visit the Donald or watch a show that was airing while they were fucking toddlers.Also what Tweens watch fucking Fox News or any news for that matter?

This.

Trump has Russia's dick in his mouth.

Trump is that guy that thinks bullies will stop if you ignore them. Hillary knows they'll only stop when you show them you're willing to fight back.

>Trump is that guy that thinks bullies will stop if you ignore them. Hillary knows they'll only stop when you show them you're willing to fight back.
This is the dumbest thing i have ever read.

On a scale of 1-10, how eager are you to get drafted for WW3 with Russia?

Didn't Sup Forums think there was a Nick show that was trying to teach kids that it's okay to be cuckold in an interracial relationship?
Then again right now they think the entire government is menstrual blood and semen eating child rape cultists that run the secret government out of a pizza place, so I'm not sure if they are a reliable source for rational thought

I made a thread around this about a week or so ago. They nonstop would play Hillary segments during commercials for the "kids pick the president" online voting thing. Not once did I ever see Donald Trump. They did have a Donald Trump video on their youtube, but it didn't play on TV.

The kids picked the woman because, aside from being female, they were mainly shown her. They also included dumb reasons why the kids should vote for her in her commercials, sometimes they'd even mention being pro other genders.

>Wants to cut nondefense spending.
>Tax cuts to the rich

And this is why liberals are a bunch of uneducated retards. His policies are just clicks away and most took the clickbait opinion anyway.

>but she understands the vulnerability of USA's current position in global politics.

So let us all blame Russia for every fuckup we have ever done!
Emails hacked? muh russia
Corruption in the party? russia
FBI investigation? dem damn russians and republicun

Not to mention she outright want to create a no- fly zone in Syria. FFS this is why the "Hillary foreign policy is better" camp are a bunch of self-contradicting whackos.

We have plenty of people already enlisted by choice int he army along with ways to fight wars without having to send out millions of people to die on the front lines, people who think there will be a draft are just fearmongers

Trump wants a legit police state where cops can gain warrants after the fact

>inb4 what do you have to hide?

Police are not infallible, constitutional right of search and seizure exists for a reason

That being said, I'm not voting for pres

But user, those are both things he has outright stated he wants to do. And he wants to cover that loss of income with ludicrously high tariffs that will only end up making the American people pay higher prices on everything from fruit to cellphones.

How dare you cherry pick information he directly said those do not count

Hiliary basically wants the same thing but wont say it on her campaign. I think trump wont do nearly as much damage as her
>t.liberal