Mankind wrote about ragnarok before the asgardians knew it would happen

>mankind wrote about ragnarok before the asgardians knew it would happen
>Thor has never interacted with humans until 2011, but humans somehow knew all about him
>The 9 realms are just 9 planets in the same galaxy
>The mjolnir is an infinity gem
>The asgardians worship a supreme god being and believe in heaven and hell
>Loki forgets he's a frost giant
>They are mortal aliens that still ride horses and speak Shakespearean ENGLISH

What?
Also, Thor ragnarok will be the best marvel film since GOTG

For real though, they botched the Thor mythos so hard in these movies. I hate it.

The last thing has always been a part of Thor, fuck off.

The rest is pretty retarded, though.

I didn't ask for an after births opinion

Thor 3 is DOA. Justice League's gonna crush it.

I'm still surprised Marvel didn't change the release date, but I guess they don't even care anymore.

The comics raped the superior myths tho, its fair.

>Justice League's gonna crush it.

Reminder that BvS was to scared to go up against Cap 3 and changed it's date.

Phase 1 Iron Man Phase 2 Captain America Phase 3 will be Thor's time to shine.

>>The mjolnir is an infinity gem
>>The asgardians worship a supreme god being and believe in heaven and hell
What

hahahaha no

Thor and Hulk gladiatorial road trip across the nine realms vs another Hack Snyder grim and gritty borefest?

My money's on Thor.

Nah, Sony will kill Thor 2017

Suicide squad ABSOLUTELY destroyed star trek 3.

How did that happen?

>and speak Shakespearean ENGLISH

They speak a language called Allspeak which is so perfect everyone can understand it, scrub.

>Odin has never interacted with humans but somehow humans know all about him

So like every god then.

If Thor won't kill Justice league, Star wars 8 will!

Ragnarok probably doesn't exist in MCU Norse mythology.

>>Thor has never interacted with humans until 2011, but humans somehow knew all about him
Except for the fact that they reference Thor having been to earth in the past in Thor 1.

>The 9 realms are just 9 planets in the same galaxy
Same universe. It's not in the least bit implied that they're in the same galaxy.

No, Mjolnir is just an advanced weapon.

No they don't.

He'd certainly like to.

>They are mortal aliens that still ride horses
Nothing wrong with that.

>and speak Shakespearean ENGLISH
They speak with regular british accents (except for Hogun). In no way have they used a Shakespearean dialect in the MCU.

>Also, Thor ragnarok will be the best marvel film since GOTG

I'm open to this.

Jared Leto Joker and Harley Quinn. Edgy people like them.

Underrated post

When I first opened this up for a split second the mirror frame looked a bit like old fashioned windshield and the shit on the table a bit like an engine from an old hot-rodded model T.

Now I want Bruce and Thor hot-rodding their way on that road trip through the nine realms.

While "Dragula" plays in the background.

>road trip across the nine realms
They get stuck on a planet called Ragnarok, user. The movie is named after the planet.

Odin fought alongside humanity to fend off the ice giants when they attacked Earth. It was in the first movie.

Remember when Thor 2 was going to "expand on the nine realms" and that amounted to three minutes in a desolate grey desert with a Windows "Space" wallpaper in the background?

Good times.

As per the original Marvel canon, all Pantheons including the Guardians are descendants of Celestials. This was jack Kirbys doing iirc

>>mankind wrote about ragnarok before the asgardians knew it would happen

This can be explained, their mythos was prophecized by the people who had access to the waters shown in Thor 2 which gave them clairvoyance.

That scene was so out of place that everyone forgets it was in Avengers 2, and not a Thor movie.

none of the New Trek movies has made a huge amount of money

they lost the old core audience when they rebooted and they struggled to attract a new audience because of the reputation of the franchise

>>Thor has never interacted with humans until 2011, but humans somehow knew all about him

probably something to do with humans having the tesseract from Odin's vault since the 900s AD

>>They are mortal aliens that still ride horses and speak Shakespearean ENGLISH

it's like you don't cry manly tears when Skurge makes his last stand or something, you fucking faggot

>>The asgardians worship a supreme god being and believe in heaven and hell

yes, this is in the comics

>>mankind wrote about ragnarok before the asgardians knew it would happen

mankind wrote about space travel hundreds of years before anybody knew it would happen

we're basically infinite monkeys

so ignant

>Ragnarok probably doesn't exist in MCU Norse mythology.
Wrong, Jane and Darcy literally read a book on the whole norse mythology, why wouldn't ragnarok be there?

>Except for the fact that they reference Thor having been to earth in the past in Thor 1.
Thor is 1000 years old, the Vikings ended their legend in the 8th century

>Same universe. It's not in the least bit implied that they're in the same galaxy.
Same universe is just as bad.

The Mjolnir IS a gem

>No they don't.
"They think of us as gods"
"See you in hell"
"I'm not a god"
The obviously believe in am afterlife and deities

>Nothing wrong with that.
>

>In no way have they used a Shakespearean dialect in the MCU.
I don't think you know what dialect means

Oh shit I forgot it was in Avengers 2 not Thor 2. Also it got cut of the theatrical release so i never even saw it in the theaatres

>why wouldn't ragnarok be there?

It doesnt necessarily have to be there unless it was stated. MCU is its own universe where our rules and logic doesnt always apply

Ahahha right wtf?

every-time ragnarok happens, the asgardians are all are hard reset to their original state and the cycle begins anew, with them ignorant of everything they already went through but outside witnesses fully aware of what happened

>"See you in hel"

Yeah people should read that thor disassembled ragnarok comic,forgot the actual name.

>tfw you'll never see a boat made of fingernails in comics

Phase 3 is still Cap's.

>There was a point in your life where you weren't completely shackled by Anti-Life, but it was so long ago it is both completely erased from your memory and absolutely inconceivable.jpg

At least Natalie Jewman is gone for good after the whole "she is the most beautiful female in the universe" thing.

> and deities
It's actually stated in the eddas that Odin is the high priest of Asgard and leads the gods in sacrifice. Now, I wouldn't put it past him to lead sacrifices to himself (or more likely, to things like elves and his ancestors, mirroring the human practices of the time), but it's not a completely ridiculous interpretation that the Æsir were supposed to worship even higher powers that humans weren't aware of, or maybe the norns or Fate or something.

I think it might have showed up in the Danish comic Valhalla. Or did you mean cape comics?

The Shakespearean English can be blamed on Stan Lee and mostly because he didn't know shit about Norse Mythology.

Why did he choose Thor? He wanted to have a God character and he didn't want to do a Greek God because that shit was overdone back then so he decided to make him a Norse God because Norse myth was rarely done back then.

But he also said that he didn't find books that had a lot of information about Norse myth so he just winged it and did what he wanted, added the Shakespearean Ye Olde English talk and Kirby did his own thing, honestly I kind of like it because it made Marvel's Thor really unique.

But yes MCU took a lot of the mysticism of Marvel Thor because they thought normies would find it silly but most of them eventually accepted Rocket Raccoon and honestly you can throw shit at whiteboard and smear more crap and call it Marvel and they will like.

They should fucking take that chance and go crazy.

Autism the pic.

I think I'll just watch all three of those and enjoy the fun.
Essh you kids and your boring fights.

>you go ahead and do that cap ima go grab a skin mag

What and where? Last I checked, Thor simply didn't know it's what's about to happen
>Thor has never interacted with humans until 2011, but humans somehow knew all about him
Fandral literally says "This isn't like one of your little trips to Earth where you summon a little lightning, and the mortals worship you like a god."
The only Infinity Stone left is the Soul Stone, I really doubt it's inside Mjolnir
They mention "Valhalla" and "Hel", but I'm pretty sure they never mentioned a supreme god they worship
No, he's just delusional about what he deserves.

>They get stuck on a planet called Ragnarok
What leak was that part of? I thought that one was already debunked.

>At least Natalie Jewman is gone for good after the whole "she is the most beautiful female in the universe" thing.
She isn't even the most beautiful female within the Thor movie franchise.

Lol. I'm a DCfag and I'm not seeing JL.

Snyder is too stupid and too arrogant to change, he doesn't understand the characters and his films are terrible.

Thor 3 won't be winning any Oscars but it'll probably be an entertaining 2 hours.

JL will probably upset me, when it ruins some of my favourite characters.

Mjolnir IS NOT A GEM. They're called stones in the MCU and we know what they all are except for the Soul stone.

None of them are Mjolnir you mongoloid

It was show at 2004 in Thor series Ragnarok arc ( was the last arc of that volume)

Looks like someone's autistic.

They don't speak english you fucking tard, they speak all-tongue.

You're a fucking pathetic retard lmao

I've never heard this, sauce?