I see, at long last, what's wrong with Sup Forums. Too many wizards

I see, at long last, what's wrong with Sup Forums. Too many wizards.

wtf i hate sorcerors now!

H-hey, I've had oral sex, and I'm not 30 for another few years, that means I don't have to get laid, right?! RIGHT?!

>Only black guy in the movie and they make him a villain

Marvel So White

>Mordo is now the sorcerer Highlander because he hates how wild magic users have become
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Mordo's betrayal was such a poorly developed, nonsensical twist for a stinger. It gave me flashbacks to this shit.

It was properly developed and made sense within the narrative.

Two things Sinestro's turn certainly lacked.

How so?
>Hinted that he was a ruthless killer before meeting the Ancient One
>Horrified that his mentor and friend was a hypocrite and that both her and Strange meddled with things beyond their comprehension
>Realized that no one, except maybe himself, should ever possess magic power given the dangers.
It seemed fine to me. However Sinestro was complete bullshit and had no reason to wear the yellow ring

Sinestro was amazing tho, a gem in a pile shit

Mouths are sexless, it could have been a man you and you'd still feel the same.

I wish. My powers still haven't manifested yet.

Shit, I gotta punch my v-card quick?

Good casting, terrible character arc

Are you planning on taking away my wizardry?

>Mordo running around getting NEETs laid through wacky mystic hijinks so they don't ascend to wizardom

Now that's a movie I'd watch

> On Sup Forums
> Still a wizard
> Wizard chan exists
I shigidigi doo

>getting NEETs laid through wacky mystic hijinks
right

I'm bi, so that's not really an issue.

To lose your virginity, you must thrust into a willing partner, so...

I don't want to watch this movie anymore.

It was definitely hinted at and foreshadowed early in the movie but they didn't really make anyone care for him in any way. Compare to Magneto and Xavier in the recent X-Men movies. They basically love each other as brothers. You don't even get the sense that Mordo is Strange's friend and his apparent leave at the end of the movie is supposed to be emotional but really no one feels that way.

>It was definitely hinted at and foreshadowed early in the movie

It really wasn't.

>Compare to Magneto and Xavier in the recent X-Men movies. They basically love each other as brothers.
First I want to point out that you said movies, plural. Of course a relationship stretched over a trilogy is going to be perceived as having more depth than only one movie. You should be comparing this to First Class only, and in that case it's pretty close.

Second, is that *really* the example you want to go with after Apocalypse went full retard with Magneto killing billions and Xavier going "No it's cool Erik you're still my bae"?

Unless you're going to do something about it, yes

The joke's on you, I'm 27! ;_;

Problem was we had no idea how long Strange was training. So we really didnt see much of his relationship with Mordo
Actually it was
>Ive done terrible things you cant imagine
>When you came to me you only wanted strength
Mordo was not a nice person before he met the Ancient One. I know the pacing was fast but this was pretty clear

>tfw 30 in february

Oh shit

Mordo to Ancient One
>You've helped me slay my demons
Ancient One to Mordo
>You haven't slayed your demons, you're just hovering above them.

Forgot my third point. You're only looking at the relationship between Strange and Mordo when the reason Mordo really goes bad is because of his relationship with TAO. He has to dedicate his life to the rules because he's such a natural asshole and likely to abuse them, so when he sees someone else flouting those rules and appearing to get away with it, he gets butthurt.

Similar to how Dormammu rage quits after getting trolled. Mordo's heel turn is him basically throwing a tantrum going "OH BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN STRANGE DOES IT?!?!""

So girls have to thrust their clit into a guy's asshole?

I've been thinking about just getting a prostitute. I've already reached wizardry, but I don't want to stay this way/

>The Ancient One mentioning Mordo's dark past
>Mordo'a reaction to the Ancient One using power from the Dark Dimension

Did you even watch the movie

Not worth the STD man.

I don't think that was bantz on TAO's part, that was legitimately her advice

You don't slay demons, you rise above them

Well obviously I'm going to wear a condom

I don't think itw as bantz either so much as a warning. "You've still got darkness in you, so be careful".

Personally I kind of felt like they were trying to imply this version of Mordo was a child soldier or something.

Apologies, I thought we were talking about Sinestro.

Girls don't become wizards. Different rule for them.

>Girls don't become wizards.

No they just become spinsters

Okay yeah Sinsestro was bullshit.
>We need to use the power of fear to defead parallax!
>A rookie with literally only one lesson under his belt beats parallax using, again, literalyl the first lesson they teach all GLs
>Fear power proven to be so shit that anyone could've won using that method
>No but I wanna use it still!