m.youtube.com/watch?v=76LD2cTQeSU
youtu.be/_AIwt7HiZp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I- Im finished

I'm... I'm finished!

challenge that nigga to a squat-off

Luke, no!

youtube.com/watch?v=rf5SCa0NqbM

I came lookin for man booty. I likes ya, and I wants ya. Now we can this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=76LD2cTQeSU

I don't think we're doing anything, any kind of way.

"Not me! I use body gel!"

You can't have it

youtu.be/_AIwt7HiZp8

But did you wash behind yo ears

You could just kneel down to get it, you don't have to bend over.

Dick to the face, user. Consider all the possibilities.

Clearly the best option is to pick it up with your foot.

Don't be stupid user. If you kneel down then he will grab your face and pees it against his big black cock

Clearly the best option is to drop to the floor in pushup position and then immediately hop back up using the mad gains you got from prison workouts.

>Clearly the best option is to drop to the floor in pushup position
The Jokey position was my ex's favorite.

Why is it only socially acceptable to joke about men being raped?

because only men have power to lose you racist, white, cis, male, misogynist

So... what would happen if you went to a prison with seven foot tall women and you had to shower with them because you're the only man there and it'd cost too much money to let you shower by yourself and you dropped the soap? I mean women don't have dicks so would they just finger your ass with their massive fingers and then just fucking force their clean, soap covered pussies on your face?

It used to be socially acceptable to joke about women being raped too. Both are still acceptable to me, as long as it's funny.

When?

When Pepe Le Pew was a thing?

>Pepe Le Pew

You mean that stupid racist frog had cartoons made for it? Are you telling me that Pepe was some classic cartoon character?

Because people have no sympathy for people in prisons.

Because it's prison rape, and it's ok when a criminal gets raped.

Because we believe whatever happens to people while they're in prison is a form of "payback" for the crimes those people committed. That's the deal with prison rape, anyway. As for men being raped in general? I'd say it's more along the lines of latent homophobia combined with the idea that men "can't" be raped because they're "trained" to want sex 24/7.

Well that and "you're a man, why couldn't you stop them"

No clue.
Men getting raped isn't funny, yet it seems to be okay to joke about it.

Maybe because it IS funny to some people. Way more funny than women getting raped.

A shame. We could use more clown rape.

>Because we believe whatever happens to people while they're in prison is a form of "payback" for the crimes those people committed

This isn't true if the victim is a woman.

bait

Probably because there's no theoretical power difference between two men. Physically, a man is more a match for a man than a woman is for a man, so if a dude rapes another dude it's because the dude that gets raped is a weak man in comparison. No one expects a woman to be able to defend herself against a man, so it seems more tragic, like when people fuck kids.

Men were always seen as the protectors, while women as the victims.

Men being raped is treated like a lost game. Both sides made their moves and one came victorious.
Women getting raped is treated like actual violence against poor helpless people.

It can be funny to me, if the joke is funny. Same with women being raped. This idea that rape or racism, etc. etc. can never ever be funny because we're all so mature and enlightened can suck a dick.

yes and he'd molest wojak constantly
it was hilarious

you had to post this with jim gordon

The same reason why you don't hear about women raping women. No one cares.