Ang Lee's Hulk was a Masterpiece. The only issue I had with it is that it was too deep and ambitious by Ang...

Ang Lee's Hulk was a Masterpiece. The only issue I had with it is that it was too deep and ambitious by Ang. Also not that much action of Hulk breaking shit. Don't get me wrong, we got it but it wasn't that much. But damn, it was super serious and deep though. Also, people complaining about CGI was so fucking stupid. I loved the size of the Hulk and captured it well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8SrEyTRs0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's okay.

The movie was decent, good even, the CGI was horrible....even for it's time some of those CGI heavy scenes were laughable

Yeah was pretty awesome.

It would be better if the entire movie wasn't performed in whispers

action scenes in flicks bore me now.

One of the issues I have with it are the weird split screen transitions. I mean, I get what they were going for, but it just didn't work for me. And the third act was kinda eh. Otherwise it was a pretty good movie, I like how it suceeded in making the Hulk a scary motherfucker.

You were probably a toddler or in elementary school when it came out so you were too stupid to know what shit tastes like. Fuck off.

I liked it.

This so much.

This movie actually gave me nightmares when I saw it as a kid.

i couldnt get past how the hulk looked just like that guy from old MADtv

I still love it to this day and in my head canon TIH is a sequel to this movie.

Personally i always liked how big the hulk was here the fact he grew in size based on power.
He was also angry as fuck and strong and fast as fuck. I mean jumped fucking miles at a time. Wish these concepts carried over more into the comics.

Other than that the movie was average.

It officially IS the sequel.
Feige said in 2008 that TIH was a soft sequel to Hulk.

I've been defending this movie for years

citation needed

This Hulk was stronger than MCM's Hulk

*MCU

KINO

You think you can live with it? TAKE IT!

needed more hulk smashy in city

desert

I love MoS and BvS, and i find Ang Lee's Hulk to be one of the best Marvel movies. Very powerful and dramatic movie.

I've just accepted that i'm on the wrong side of history.

I'LL GO

YOU JUST WATCH ME GO

that's a ridiculously big hulk.

the worst for me was it wasn't really as deep as people try to make it seem, and is actually really boring. though it had some great scenes. the worst fight was the end fight because it was hard to see what was going on. the hulk poodle was also ridiculous, idk man hulk dogs was kind of a dumb move.

I'm with you user.

That whole scene of Nolte going nuts was great.

It was okay. It had a flawed execution, but conceptually, it is what cape movies should aspire to be rather than some cheap popcorn flicks, like most of MCU movies.

This is one of the sexiest Hulks hands down, His size and muscle-to-beef ratio is perfect, He looks like a ligit strongman, unlike other Hulks who are 100% muscle.

post the other Hulk Incarnations you find sexy gaybots. Pic related is another goodie.

That was some Oedipus shit right there.

>You think you can live with it? TAKE IT!
I love this movie.

This. I wish Dr. Strange and Ant Man had the balls to stray farther from formula.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8SrEyTRs0A
pure kino

What is meant by "soft" sequel?

Also, the best part of this movie was Hulk doing a Sweet Chin Music against those fucking gamma dogs

Ant-Man was actually better than Dr. Strange because the movie revolved around more characters, the love interest wasn't just a Jane Foster or a Mary Jane, and the main villain actually had more lines, though he was somewhat a discount version of Stane from Ironman.

Disgusting.

It was better than modern cape movies.

Fuckn ell

they may be popcorn flicks, but damn it if they arent great ones

I do love the theme song though. With the feeling that everything is falling apart.

I like to think this movie took a lot of chances and was very experimental. I can admire the risks they took, risks which sadly didn`t pay off for a lot of people.
Still, Hulk's battle in the desert is one of my favorite scenes in any capeflick, and the introduction of Bruce's dad as the Absorbing Man was pretty awesome too.

Best hulk

My fellow black humanoid

Ang Lee's is top tier capekino. One of the 5 or so with the right to be called kino at all.

By far the best live action Hulk. Nolte was great, his final speech was chilling.

Completely underrated movie.

>I love MoS and BvS, and i find Ang Lee's Hulk to be one of the best Marvel movies

Man with shit taste enjoyed a shit movie, more at 11.

Yes, TWS was great. The rest not so much.

Hulk 2003 shits on the whole MCU. Its funny the best marvel movies werent made by marvel (Blade, X2, SM2, Hulk)

Iron Man
The Winter Soldier
Civil War
Ant Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Doctor Strange

At bare minimum all of these were great, even if only by "popcorn flick" standards.

Personally, I have enjoyed every Marvel film so far to some extent, at their worst I considered them mediocre, but entertaining. At their best, they were great. That's a pretty good track record in my eyes.

None of those even get close to the movies I listed.

TWS is great.
IM is good.
Ant-man and gotg are decent but barely above average
CW is painfully mediocre

I havent seen Doctor Strange yet.

Frankly considering every movie If I had to put a score to the MCU right now is a 5/10. TWS is the only "great" movie. You can put Iron man 1 there if we push it. But thats it.

>"popcorn flick" standards
Way to have to low standards. Hulk is a film. I prefer a flawed film to a cookie cutter "well done" popcorn flick any day.

Not my standards, I'm just saying if you insist on saying they were just popcorn flicks, there's not denying they were still good ones.

I happen to think they were just good films.