Is it to premature to take blue rings from our drawers?

Is it to premature to take blue rings from our drawers?

Yes

maybe. there wasn't nearly the amount of internet fuss made when GL:TAS was canceled compared to that of YJ. but I'm on your side user, I'd give anything to see blue lantern Razer.

I thought CN wrote off the broadcasting rights to both Green Lantern and SymBionic Titan for a tax break?

You're thinking of Beware the Batman.

No one knows if they wrote GL off as well. But that usually affects broadcasting rights. They could bring it back to something online like Netflix or Hulu.

GL wasn't as ignored as BTB, it warrants a second season more. Being produced by Bruce Timm & the ATLA guy make me feel this show had a lot more to give.

I'm glad they got to show the Anti-Monitor for the first time on screen before it got cancelled though. Shame we didn't get to Sinestro & Nekron in S2...

>Ever taking off your blue ring
That's quitter talk. You can try joining the GLs or something

>I'm glad they got to show the Anti-Monitor for the first time on screen

Before he was punked out by their OC so their obnoxious love story would hijack the plot.

You should get to a safe distance, I can take it from here

Stop it! I almost forgot.

The ending is the worst part about this show. Clearly had to rush Aya being the final boss since they weren't renewed.

Why, did something happen to make people remember it existed?

One miracle that will likely backfire on us and just make us even more miserable at a time.

There's no reason not to live in hope, user.

Nah, Young Justice speaks way more to the CW crowd.

GL made fun of retarded teen angst, instead of indulging in it.

I haven't read Green Lantern in quite some time

Isn't Saint Walker the only Blue Lantern left and no Guardians either for the Blue. One Orange and the other went back to Green?

After YJ season 3 confirmed, Giancarlo volpe (producer of gltas) said he was working on "the other DC nation show" that didn't get revived.

Maybe...?

>Is it to premature to take blue rings from our drawers?
we had that corgi, he starved to death waiting for that next season.

good good

all the pieces are falling into place

I thought he got fired from WB?

nothing is sacred, no one will be spared.

does it have involve a lot of shipping?
does it feature cute boys?

>hope corgi of earth
>rise

>Isn't Saint Walker the only Blue Lantern left and no Guardians either for the Blue. One Orange and the other went back to Green?
Currently yes, although Sinestro rescued Sayd from Larfleeze and told her and Ganthet to fuck off forever

It sounds like Ganthet and Sayd are coming back in HJGLC and that the Blue Corps might get restarted soon though

more Ron Pearlman Sinestro please

That's not funny, user, that's not fucking funny at all.

well, is dark and depressing but hey, at least the draw fags have a new task, make black lantern zombie corgi of hope.
and make it guilt trip user.

I keked

>"I waited for you user."

Wew. Getting quite a lot of recurrence in your integer, friend.

Way to get my hopes up. He just said he isn't working with Young Justice Season 3 because he was working on GLTAS. Nothing about there being a continuation.

yes

Remember hope rides alone

he died for your sins, Sup Forums