RWBY/RT General #953: Punchable Faces Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-bar-fights-gay-bars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5mHB84WGorA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y74CraC9GlY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ouho4DNGNc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dWmXQLb0qw
fanfiction.net/s/11815619/1/Velociraptors-A-RWBY-crack-fiction-Chapter-1-20
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEO

Friendly Reminder of the endgame canon pairing. Embrace it

Is there a reason for her to be running to her family or did i miss something? Yeah beacon got fucked but why go to your family after a crazy katana wielding madman just threatened to kill everything you love?

Oh, this would be beautiful.

Especially if, once Blake gets her fucking shit together and stops with her victim complex shit, Papadonna forgives her and goes full BEST DAD

I miss Weiss's red knees

>volume 2 japanese dub dropped on october 1st
>can't find it anywhere
Am I missing something here?

>I'll never dose in and out of sleep while cuddling my beloved

Fan fic where Teams RWBY, JNPR, CRDL,and SSSN are tasked with putting on production of Hair for the entire school.

There needs to be doujin of her doming yang

" 'ats ma girl"

Fanfic where all the physique of all RWBY character are nothing but a bunch of asses

Maybe she's given up on fighting him
She tried running from him, he caught up. She tried facing him she got her ass beat and her friend maimed. Nothing she wants to do works out she she runs home and let them handle her

There probably is, just not scanned yet

Those nips have something called a Comiket or something and it's all usually high quality and printed

I found footage of the Weiss Schnee concert
youtu.be/5mHB84WGorA

Can't wait for her to die

>she runs home and let them handle her
and what's the next part of her master plan if they can't?

See and for best case scenarios.

Who's going to VA Blake's dad?

Markiplier.

I'd be okay with that

>Jaune sings I Got Life
I approve
youtube.com/watch?v=Y74CraC9GlY

He has the voice for it.

It should be Pat

Me

>knew it was a tease
>read anyway
Did not regret.

I used to think that Blake wasn't worst girl until this episode

I dunno who to fault, Blake's personality that naturally lead to that kind of shitshow that she is, or M&K horrible writing that couldnt make a girl with her personality likeable

like bitch, why the fuck do you get angry that people don't think you're running away like the bitch you are, sure you can correct him, but don't pout about it, running away is nothing to be proud of.

And why the fuck are you running away towards your fucking parents if you don't want to endanger your friends, that's kinda like, even worse

And for the love of god, address the fact that just cause Adam went for her doesn't mean he orchestrated the whole fall of beacon just to get her, does Blake think that if she leaves the WF will suddenly stop attacking or something?

I dunno if Blake is being deliberately made to be hateable as fuck (Which if yes, you succeeded) , or if M&K just don't know how to make her likeable or relateable

Naahh he doesn't have a deep enough voice. He can play Jaune's dad.

>if you don't want to endanger your friends
Part of the problem may be that that's not necessarily her reason; people just assumed it was.

if that's not the main reason and it's something along the lines of "I don't want to deal with this" then that's even worse

I want one. Honestly, I just want a Ruby to hug me and tell me that she supports my endeavors.

If he Blake's dad
>Blake my little girl is finally home. Who's this monkey shit.
If he Jaune's dad
>Look at this piece of shit. Don't touch my persona 4

I would love it.

Jaune's Dad
>Drop your shield!

Implying it won't be Arslan or some other darkskin waifu.

>Know what I mean

>and what's the next part of her master plan if they can't?

I assume her next option is suicide because if she can't run from him, and can't beat him, and he'd rather her suffer than kill her outright, what else is there?

>Ya grandma stole my fucking pie! The whole fucking pie!

The moon?

Matt, Wollie, and Liam are the neighbors

The moon didn't stop him last time.

He eventually got out.

Cowchop?

>Pat semblance is his laugh

Alright Rwbyg who would be your top five non professional experienced VA

No. Pat has a persona/stand that pulls his opponents into the Velvet Room elevator down to Silent Hill where Pat, the enemy, and Virgil engage in glorious combat.

I can't wait man.

I need more Sun in my life

I don't know any

But I always remember Steve Blum because I remember watching these trailers as a kid and hearing his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=5ouho4DNGNc

youtube.com/watch?v=2dWmXQLb0qw

ma boy, you understand. May the Maidens be in their favor to complete their love

Autum was on their side at least ;)

I agree. You would nice with a tan.

No two best friends play

Is RvB good? Thinking of starting it

Why is Winter making this face?

super best friends

Lads, sometimes i write fanfics, but this time i want to do one of RWBY with one (or several) sex scene, which pairing should i feature??

Across the multiverse, Salem's plans come to fruition and the collective Ozpins see only one option.
Combining forces at the ley lines between dimensions, they rip apart the boundaries of worlds, smashing them all together.
Every AU, every alternate timeline, every different fic and greentext ever collide into one world.
The various characters must choose sides in the ultimate battle between good and evil.
Crisis on Infinite Remnants time. Who are the main contenders? What are the dramatic plot twists?

Because Weiss ate the last popsicle in the fridge

Dogs of War.

General Ironwood x Zwei.

Give some examples of your work

Rem

> That fanfic that was posted yesterday that read like the rantings of a man touched by the eldritch truth.
> Intersecting with canon.

What if Reese's emails got leaked and it was revealed that she was part of a Satan-worshiping Pedophile ring?

If dubs, you need to make the sex scene between Yang and Ruby.

If tripa, it has to be consenual on both parts.

Qrow put it in the wrong hole

Jaune and Arslan. You know for diversity.

My work is mostly on Spanish, and i haven't uploaded the ones i got on English. I'm normal tier lad, not self-insterting characters nor Gary Stus, maaaybe if i come with a good idea, i'll put some more work on the plot and progression. It's just for fun ,mostly

W-which one?

This I've gotta see. What was it about?

>Jaune
>Diversity

Arslan fulfills the quota.

He's the best RWBY guy for lewds. Young, vaguely athletic, and not pig disgusting.

Do you want the link? It is an... interesting shitshow.

Lie Ren.

Sure. Lay it on me.

fanfiction.net/s/11815619/1/Velociraptors-A-RWBY-crack-fiction-Chapter-1-20

I stand by what I said. Ren's too twinky. Jaune is, at most, a twunk.

I want this to happen. Would pats girlfriend be jaune's mom

Why not Sun

No, that's Liam.

21 chapters.

Who will voice Blake's mom?

It takes some turns. Some horrifyingly explainable turns.

A human wrote this.

Ren is way less of a Twink in V4

Please don't shill your shitty lolsorandum fanfic here.

Please tell me that you're just shilling. This is some 30 Hs tier bumblefuckery.

Would you like me to delete ?

It's fucking weird, man.

>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Time to make an OC with a groinsaw.

What the hell am I reading

Something very disconcerting.

I want to be another Ace Combat VA. Maybe Karen strassman

Top Tier, mate.