Will he be gay in Season 3?

Will he be gay in Season 3?

He can be gay for me any time.

He was already pretty gay.

No, but they'll be.

I thought he was already gay

Impulse seemed pretty gay to me. And the creators didn't give an answer when asked if Bart was gay directly

He's straight tho.

Bi?

If that's the case, his hair is way ahead of him. That hair screams "I suck cock for fish food."

No, the writers will not indulge your slashfic bullshit.

He had a love interest from Atlantis, she died though. So either they'll make him bi or just leave him be.

That'd be a dumb retcon given that Tula was pretty prominent in some of his stories.

user..

Why he is a blond nagger?

Tula is my AquaWaifu, why'd she have to die...

of all the people on YJ, Aqualad seemed the straightest. And I say that knowing that every male character was actively flirting with another female character on the team

Only if it's part of his super-secret master plan.

user, there's plenty of fish in the sea

Get over it Kaldur

I would sacrifice a cat and both my legs if it meant I could get a canon gay Bart Allen.

Black Manta's son with an Atlantean woman (who had a really light hair-tone iirc).

seemed pretty gay to me. He's from the future. That makes it okay

I thought that the implication was that he was childhood friends with both Tula and Garth

And when he left Atlantis to join Aquaman on the surface world they became a couple and he was heartbroken because he had a crush on one of them. But the show didn't actually specify which one, it could have been Garth he was into. And he felt guilty because Tula was his best friend.

he spend that episode flirting with Tula though implying he came back for her to her. Trust me, I'd love to see all the wonderful uber gay that YJ season 3 has to offer. I just don't see any evidence that he was gay in YJ. Now Bart, Bart seemed pretty gay

Too soon user, YJ S3 announcement has reopened the wound.

Pretty sure his fake betrayal in season two revolved around the death of Tula specifically, so it's likely Tula he loved.

maybe Tula had a cock? Fish are weird. For all we know he's into Atlantean women and human men.

Bart's either asexual or straight if you want to count that awful run of his as Flash.

Weisman said he was bi

Please no.

Plus black people will be mad for forcing more LGBT shit on them and their characters.

I hope so. Bootyblasted Sup Forums is funniest Sup Forums.

Don't they have like the largest portion of gays though?

who gives a shit if he said it

>who gives a shit about what the showrunner says about their characters

He didn't say that. He just picked on someone for assuming Kaldur was straight.

Well, he created the character, so...

still dont give a shit

didn't they send Impulse and a team of girls on a mission to stop queen bee? last time they sent a team of straight girls who're immune to QB's powers, why also send Impulse the second time?

Superheroes are all sorta gay.

good lord, the author is dead

Hopefully.

here

I don't think the black people who already into capeshit will care, plus there are just as many black conservatives as liberals..

>YJ
>Season 3

wut?

Tim was there too

I vaguely remember him saying at a con that gay straight and bi really weren't the same kind of concepts in the future. They were weird and outdated, the way we might think of octroons.

What's the catch with season 3? Which essential part of the series was cut to save money? How many episodes? Who's not returning to the show? Who had to sacrifice their firstborn?

>shipperfags in a nutshell

Can't wait to see Darkseid get beaten by a bunch of teenagers and early 20-somethings.

Why the fuck did they do this? Wasn't Prodigy enough? Wasn't having cunt Meg mind fuck him enough?

>wasn't Prodigy enough?
>The worst New X-Man
>Most forgettable and useless member of Gillen's YA
>Only one who's been completely abandoned and ignored since it eneed, even in the SJW crazy Marvel Nower
No he's not enough

>It's not natural
>You mean being a fish/human hybrid?
>No, your craving for cock

God, this couldn't have been cringier if they tried