Would you be okay if movie Galactus looked like this?

No, I'm not ok that Dormammu looked like this either.

absolutely provided the movie had the 3 1/2 hour marvel studios logo in it

No, we want funny helmet purple man. This Dormammu worked though

No, it's only OK when Marvel does it.

I would be fine with Galactus looking like a fucking cloud provided he acts like Galactus.

If they'd had him do a Hades style flare up when he got angry I'd have been fine with it

At least the cloud had the outline of the real thing inside

Depends, does it go with the rest of the world established by the movie?

This.

Would you be okay if Movie Galactus looked like this?

I actually don't have a problem with Dormammu looking like this while he's in the dimension that he has complete dominion over as into a god. He can be more comic-y when he comes back next movie inhabiting Mads' body.

Im going to start dumping some Galactus options and see whats the consensus might be. Better A

I think that would have been genuinely unsettling. Don't frame it in the center or draw attention to it, just every once in awhile a flash of light reveals a shadow of a massive humanoid form within. A looming hand reaching in the background as a building is destroyed. A profile shot as the cloud descends on earth. The outline of the helmet as the cloud bears down on the heroes.

B

A

C

dormemu I com two bargen

Yeah some shit like this for only more obscured

D

E

>Remember that cool hook for the second MUA?
>Well, fuck you, have Civil War instead. We will only mention that Thor somehow beat Galactus

MCU made celestials look like this, so Galatucus should look very close to his comic version if Marvel ever gets the rights back.

what happens when you get a new team rather than the original on a game

>Seeing Celestials in the MCU for the first time
I almost shit my pants.

I really hope Dormammu has to take his original form if he goes to the mortal realm. The head was fucking stupid,

I'm hoping he uses Mads body as a mortal realm vessel in future movies.

Why does everyone say this when Mads is already a Mindless One?

>sequel could have gone full cosmic and tied into the Annihilation stuff that was happening at the time
>fucking civil war instead

I will never not be mad

Who was the actor that did the voice/mocap for Dormammu anyway?

Benedict Wizardcock himself.

Please tell me we'll get more of the Celestials

Why did they do that

I can get behind that

Have him pull double duty so we don't have to see Dormammu Kung fu fight Strange

I prefer this one, it reminds me of

something to do with him not needing a form in the dark dimension but mirroring strange in order to communicate.

Hero vs. hero will always be a huge draw for normies.

Depends. Will it be made by Disney or Fox? I have a preference for only one type of jew cock

>Implying megageeks and turbo nerds haven't wanted to see Batman Vs. Superman forever.

>purple
>gigantic
>humanoid

It'd have been a step in the right direction.

Costs less $$$ not to hire a separate actor.