So now that homestuck is in the hands of a Twitter Funnyman and Tumblr Fanartist...

So now that homestuck is in the hands of a Twitter Funnyman and Tumblr Fanartist, what project do you think hussie is working on now? Will he coax ryan north into helping him?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4fejos/dante_basco_joins_creative_team_for_homestuck/d28k8za/
indiegogo.com/projects/help-fund-tensei-s-strife-2-multi-album-project-music-rock/x/10625051#/
i.imgur.com/TAq5XCo.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homestuck TV show, it already got leaked.

It'll be post-retcon and Davekat will be a focus, that's why Cartoon Network picked it up.

>Homestuck TV show, it already got leaked.
Still never seen a shred of proof

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4fejos/dante_basco_joins_creative_team_for_homestuck/d28k8za/

This was before Homestuck 2.0 was revealed.

Ryan North would be cool. He certainly doesn't seem to want to do Dinosaur comics anymore.

>This was before Homestuck 2.0 was revealed.
You mean that thing that got shitcanned?

is squirrel girl still a going?

>expecting a good ending for Homestuck

Enjoy your Davekat, Scourgecest and JohnJane. Oh, you expected lore and more information? Eat shit.

>You still get banned for posting Freedom
Holy fuck hotpockets calm your tits

i hope it's a LIVE suicide

Homestuck is a perfect example of too much happening in too little time. I had to stop reading after the ending of the first act because of information overload. With other "big" worlds like LotR and Dune, the authors take time to introduce characters and concepts, allowing elements to fall into place, and letting readers form bonds with them and truly connect with the world. With Homestuck, Hussie just dumps all of the pieces onto a table and makes the reader assemble the world themselves, often leading to confusion in the fandom as to which characters were where when certain events occur.

>I had to stop reading after the ending of the first act because of information overload.
You didn't understand Fetch Moduses and Captchaloging?

IT'S A MAD-MAD WORLD AND YOU'RE CAUGHT IN THE GAME.
YOU PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.
I PUT A HOLE IN YOUR BRAIN.

Look Pimpin'! I ain't playin'
In a minute you gonna be layin'
On the ground I ain't messin' around
My city! My rules! My money! My town!

>You didn't understand Fetch Moduses and Captchaloging?

You'd be surprised. I tried reading Homestuck in 2011 and quit after the phrase "captchalogued to your sylladex." It sounded like a bunch of abstract nonsense that would be difficult to keep track of.

Sometimes I wonder how my life would be now if I kept reading.

Probably worse. I tried to get a friend into it around the end of Act 4, and he quit the same time you did. He made the right choice.

It's like Hussie has an advertisement deal with Captcha or something.

I don't care about shipping at all but seeing Dave and Karkat become bros was one of the highlights of the comic for me

I don't really thing Homestuck needs any more addendums to the story, it came and it went and it was good sometimes and bad others but it wrapped up nicely and I can say I'm really happy that I read it.

That's the joke, Hussie's been doing it forever. Arbitrarily complex-sounding videogame systems are his shtick, go read Problem Sleuth.

The line is "You CAPTCHALOGUE them in your SYLLADEX." and the following line is "You have no idea what that actually means though." Didn't you take that as a sign that the abstract nonsense was the joke?

>ryan north
>TV show
It's a Dinosaur Comics TV show. Every episode is the same footage but dubbed differently.

I wonder if Hussie had a license to use any of the photographs he used in the comic. It's surprising he wasn't sued for copyright violation.

a lot of his images still had watermarks on them, so i doubt it
and hes used fonts and pics of cosplayers before without permission so it wouldnt surprise me

Pics of cosplayers?

Watch out I might get sued for this post

he used a bunch of pics of davesprite cosplayers without asking or credit, a couple of them were pretty pissed about it

1. This never happened
2. Getting "pretty pissed" about being in a comic you love enough to cosplay for is absurdism

it was in the hands of unfunny twitter users and bad tumblr artists that do free work since act 6
hussie hasnt done anything for it in years

It's not like they personally got his permission to cosplay as his character.

Karkat can beat up ______ with relative ease!

Fill up the blanks.

i mean it did happen, so good job being wrong
and there's nothing to be happy about not being credited for something, people shouldn't just be bootlickers who praise anytime the author acknowledges them
this post is retarded

i tried getting all my friends and sister into it when i liked it but im glad they all didnt give a shit because i hate it now
sister still wears her tavros shirt i bought her though

you arent making money off this post though

>Karkat and Dave become bros
user. Hussie ruined that relationship with the retcon.

What

What retcon is this that you speak of

>Karkat can beat Clover
>Karkat can beat luck itself

So, how does he fare against Mindfang, Aranea and even Vriska?

"Used" how I still don't know what the hell you're talking about. Could you be specific?

indiegogo.com/projects/help-fund-tensei-s-strife-2-multi-album-project-music-rock/x/10625051#/

is he going to make it?

one of the times davesprite flew away he left a bunch of faded out davesprite pictures in the sky, or in the panel, really it doesn't make sense in-universe

Can you link it?

nope, no idea what page it was, though i think davesprite used the phrase 'for the road' so you could try searching for it that way

When did it happen, fuckwit
He has literally never used a photo of a cosplayer in the comic

That wasn't a cosplayer you complete cock and balls

It was a detailed drawing

why are you using a singular it? it was a collage of multiple images

Cute Terezi Descendant!

We must not have the same thing in mind but I'm pretty fucking sure I'd remember every instance of actual human flesh in the comic

>indiegogo.com/projects/help-fund-tensei-s-strife-2-multi-album-project-music-rock/x/10625051#/
so what's this noir album horseshit?

It was also one of the single funniest moments In the comic, complete gold

Problem Sleuth album but WP didn't let him use the name

what are you even arguing with this post

you're talking about this I guess?

>It sounded like a bunch of abstract nonsense that would be difficult to keep track of.
that's the entire joke
dude didn't you read PS?

this
pretty sure the only photos he's used are shit like charles dutton and all those laptops

or not
fucking kek

oh sounds neat, pledged fourteen usd

and, I guess, while I'm at it, here's one of them he used?

late to the argument, but hussie also used a vriska cosplayer for his death without asking for permission

I don't remember this one, do you have a link?

I was misremembering, it was fanart. He did use it without permission though

Not arguing, I just remember laughing really hard when Davesprite flew away, leaving a smug watermark of his face in the sky for John to yell at.

huh, i remember that vriska being a lot less visible

>tfw tang will probably kill themself
It's a shame, she never got her cathartic release like the rest of us. At least they've got friend on the SU staff

>she never got her cathartic release like the rest of us
sorry but what is this cathartic release the rest of us got

>"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I WAS RAPED!"

>Karkat channels DSP at an orgy

What did she mean with this?

We didn't. They're like us. But At least they have gay rocks to fill the void

She doesn't need John

Honestly I don't even know. Like its very clear that pre retcon terezi still had feelings for karkat and probably Dave, the fucking problem was the clown but instead of addressing that she just became codependent on the psychopath they murdered earlier. It doesn't make any fuckin sense and honestly makes the ghostwriting meme seem more legit. Like its a fundamental fuckup of terezi a character no matter how you slice it

What did she show to John?

Needs red shades.

His own dick

if you read this you accept the terms that Aradia owns your soul

Her fine ass

hot dave on karkat action

#imwith)(er

maybe you were using a screen with shittier contrast at the time

Who voted today?

reread friend

Why isn't she a child free baby hater?

Jade can't help but love her little pups, murderous hellraisers that they are.

the only babies she hate are the ones Dave and Karkat made

So she doesn't hate any babies

That's a nice forced meme you have there
How about other fauxmonstur art?

i.imgur.com/TAq5XCo.jpg

I made a comic for you guys.

>what project do you think hussie is working on now?
1:1000 scale model of the last shot in planet of the apes, made entirely with tiny dice

Oh Jeeze

Those boobs are disgusting.

I can't believe Jade took ALL those Daves!

Shut up Dirk

>boob fearing Dirk
That's an old as fuck meme.

Is Kanaya the smartest troll?

>bunny dave
oh