According to Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige...

>According to Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige, those who are familiar with the Infinity Gauntlet comics may be just as surprised by what happens as those who do not.

>In the immediate future, being the movies, we've announced... I think those with knowledge of the comics may expect things that will not be happening in the movies. Those who don't know what has happened in the comics will be shocked at what we do. But yeah, once that Gauntlet is on, as the poster of Doctor Strange says, "the impossibilities are endless." How do you fight that? How can you defeat that? So we play into all of that. We play into all that stuff. I don't know that we'll get into Earth 1 thru 616 in any one moment anytime soon.

>cinemablend.com/news/1582519/how-closely-avengers-infinity-war-will-follow-the-comics-according-to-kevin-feige

So, seems like Marvel Studios is at it again.

That's to be expected considering they don't have Silver Surfer.

the dropping of ball is going to be very loud

So these movies aren't like the comics. Normies don't care, just shut your brain off, man. :^)

That's to be expected considering these are Marvel movies.

Let me guess, Tony Stark smirks to the camera and says "Infinity Gauntlet meet Muhammed Ali right hook circa 1967!" and cold cocks Thanos

The only thing I want is for Thanos to kill half of the universe with a finger snap like in Infinity Gauntlet, the rest can go to hell.

>to kill the universe
Fixed.

>In other words: fuck off nerds!

Is this the first time Feige has confirmed that what MCU Thanos is making will actually be a glove

Haven't we seen it already

All this shit is bleeding together for me

IT'S OKAY WHEN MARVEL DOES IT!

Well like half the major players in it don't exist, they don't have the rights to or their role in the story is different (you don't seriously think Nebula would have the same role in the movie that she did in the comic right?)

Dc has no excuse since they have all their major characters and even then they still shit the bed

Good. The comics were shit, Act 1 was "all the heroes die for no reason as a distraction for Silver Surfer that didn't even work". Act 2 and Act 3 were a bunch of stupid bullshit involving cosmic entities and Adam Borelock. That would make an abysmal movie.

>Well like half the major players in it don't exist,
Such as? The only major character missing I can think of is Adam Warlock, and he's already been referenced a few times in GotG so odds are we'll get him before Infinity War.

Eh, as long as picrelated's in it, it'll be fine.
>yfw I can do this all day

Should i read IG? I have the omni but haven't even opened it

>Dance off, Thanos - you and meme!

The glove was in Thor 1 and AoU and they had the assembled thing in a Comiccon Infinity War teaser. Also, Josh Brolin is often seen with a foam replica so people know who he's playing.

You're forgetting something, user

Silver Surfer, Mephisto, Starfox, Namor, Quasar, Wolverine, Doctor Doom, Cloak, Firelord, She-Hulk, Cyclops, Galactus, Uatu and pretty much all cosmic beings (including Death!).

Plus they need to find things to do for the characters they have that weren't in the comic. And make it fit in the span of the movies with correct pacing and get rid of Terraxia, and not have Karen Gillan as the failed second big bad, and have payoff for things that happened in past movies, etc.

Are you really that upset about Marvel not making grimdark movies?

>So, seems like Marvel Studios is at it again.

well, I don't know if I should talk or make a spoiler but here it goes, when Thanos finally gets the glove he makes every person on earth gay, black and jew, this was inforced by marvel itself after a conflictive reunion with the movie directors and producers.

No, I'm just memeing.
That being said, quippy and light-hearted tone works for some movies (GotG, Ant-Man), and doesn't for some others (AoU, Strange).
Infinity war definitely should not be quippy.

Let's be honest. If all the heroes died and Nebula saved the day, so many fans will be pissed.

>quippy and light-hearted tone works
Reddit, how you doing?

No

I, and many others, think Infinity War should be FUN. Just like Avengers 1 and Ultron

Thanos should, because he's supposedly got the upper hand throughout the bulk of the story. Everyone else should be desperately trying to stop him.

>Comic movies need to be serious so that way my mom won't laugh at me for watching them

I don't understand this logic, Sup Forums.

I just wanna see Robert Downey Jr. unibeam some motherfuckers. If I wanted something serious with a fully developed plot I'd just, y'know, read the comics.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid, you won't find a bandage in all that grimdarkness.

Better grimdark than LE EBIN OOPS DROOPED CUBE YOLO XD

And when did that happen in MCU?

Oh, it will happen in Infinity War. And you will love it and consider it the summum of American kino

>Grimdark
>Ever better than any alternative

Maybe if you still buy your t-shirts at Hot Topic, yeah. Just because they're willing to crack a few jokes in an action movie doesn't mean it's somehow "le reddit humor". Do you even know what "le reddit humor" is? Because it's not quips, it's shitty forced memes.

>I'm r-right! You'll s-see!
Kek
Ran out of real arguments, haven't we?

>END OF PART 1
>end credits silent, no music, just the distant howls of galeforce winds heard.

You didn't read it, eh?

You're more cringy than the movies you're making fun of

no, keep it closed forever it's worth more that way.

What, do you wanna see a dark and serious tale about a man who controls ants?

Sorry we can't all be as dark and edgy as you, user.

Because any cape movie thus far has totally been a 1:1 adaptation. Nice memeing.

It's okay when they do it because their movies are actually good :^)

I hope we get a Proton Cannon before they stop paying RDJ

Yeah. But the reading order on the omni is fucked, also the most of the non SS crossovers are ass- especially Dr Strange.