Ready to get BTFO you Sup Forumsmblr pussies?

Ready to get BTFO you Sup Forumsmblr pussies?

if trips drumpf lose

Back to your containment board.

Sage

if trips trump wins

>Clinton is now a cannibalistic satanist
Trumpfags are getting desperate i see

if trips it's a stalemate

Did you just sign your own post?

Tell me more about those cannibals.

if trips Gary Johnson wins

if trips you faggots get the fuck out of my board

trump will win

They are fine young cannibals.

You must be mistaken; this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums. One would think the blue background would give that away, but I understand you're probably not the brightest

>he doesn't know what sage is

Jesus christ, did you just crawl out of r/the_donald?

I want Trump to win so that when literally nothing changes for these shitposting shut-ins they continue to put off blaming themselves and instead shift the blame to "Based Trump" for not getting them a job/friend/gf

Regardless of whomever wins Sup Forums will get flooded with a bunch of smug faggots and asspained whiners, gonna be a lot of shit to wade through for a while.

>Trump wins
>Hilary has him assassinated
She'll settle for Mike Pence

That's not how it works.

You have to put it in the options field.

>implying Trumpeteers ever had any single shred of logic and decency

Im pretty torn between wanting hilldawg to win just to see Sup Forumsacks get BTFO in their years of memeing having no pay off, or trump winning and see them get more and more desperate in their damage control for all the stupid shit he's gonna do

That's where your wrong boyo. Obviously if drumpf wins he will solve all of out problems and create a beautiful white utopia, and bring all of our waifus to life. And if he looses, it's simply rigged.

It's a reference to the fact that the campaign staff all went to an occult art show where they had milk mixed with blood (artist even did an ama on reddit about her shows).

Because artists are fucking weird and some mid-level guy in the staff probably thought it'd be a fun thing to do and everyone went along with it.

Im talking about the fact he confused sage with a namefag

I voted for Hillary only to see you people bitch and moan for the next 2 months.

so close

>Mike Pence
He's objectively worse than Trump/Hillary/Kaine

I can't wait for Sup Forums to either go on suicide watch or backpedal as fast as they can.

But both options are pretty bad. But If I did gave a shit about some boring election, I would vote for Trump simply to make libricucks angry. America is fucked either way.Hilary is just gonna speed up the process.

I'm Canadian, so I'm just hoping that when Americans flee up north, some lonely murican girl will marry me for a citizenship.

Ooooh its sooo close

Only /sug/ is Sup Forumsmblr newfag