Toonami Ratings for 11/5/16

Intruder 3 is happening right now. Tune in at midnight for the next installment.

A new season of Samurai Jack is being made for Adult Swim Toonami. 10 episodes in length, TV14 minimum, set to premier March 2017.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Expected release is late 2017/early 2018.

Last week we had absolutely abhorrent ratings from the completely unnecessary IBO marathon. As expected, needlessly taking a break from a brand new show didn't do it any favors. But, Jojo was only down a little from its last two episodes, so hopefully it rebounds next week. As for the movie, maybe it would have been better if DST wasn't reported this year.

12:00a Dragon Ball Z Kai 1293 0.62 802
12:30a JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure 995 0.48 613
1:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 878 0.41 530
1:30a Hunter X Hunter 860 0.40 516

2:00a Naruto: Shippuden 769 0.36 462
2:30a One Piece 674 0.32 409
3:00a Children Who Chase Lost Voices (2011) 492 0.25 326

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8
youtube.com/watch?v=ObuW1xfatSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Typical out front

9:00 Bob’s Burgers (r) 0.54 843 0.32
9:30 Bob’s Burgers (r) 0.59 898 0.36

10:00 American Dad (r) 0.72 1074 0.45
10:30 American Dad (r) 0.82 1287 0.55
11:00 Family Guy (r) 1405 0.59
11:30 Family Guy (r) 1612 0.71

And the movie loses slightly to reruns

And I don't post the numbers

4:30a American Dad (r) 500 0.24

5:00a American Dad (r) 502 0.25
5:30a King of the Hill (r) 501 0.25

Best

How much longer until we're free from IBO?

Now that the IBO marathon is over can you all shut up about it? Hey look, not much of a drop from 10/22's ratings, it's almost as if the IBO marathon was a boogeyman everybody hyped up for no reason.

You better get your glasses checked, it was a huge difference

JOJO FAGGOTS FAILED TO DRAW AGAIN

AH HAHAHA

> 10/22 DBZKAI: 1423, JOJO1: 1094, IBO: 946, HxH: 887, NS: 863, OP: 761, OPM(r): 740

> 11/5 DBZKAI: 1293, JOJO1: 995, IBO: 878, HxH: 860, NS: 769, OP: 674, CCLV (movie): 492

11/5's ratings were well within the norms for the shortened block.

So /TG/, have you paid off your debts?

Sorry lad, I thought you meant the marathon wasn't a huge drop from 10/22

Not yet but i am calling the number

ratings BTFO One Punch Meme once again! savior of Toonami my ass, the block is doing much better with that shit in the garbage slot where it belongs. can't wait til it drops off for good

test

But OPM didn't even air this week, you retard.

OPM had a debt to repay this week so it was replaced by the movie

I enjoyed the movie desu. Gave me some feels.

Yeah it was interesting. Not amazing, hell I'd even go so far as to say it's the worst movie aired on NuToonami so far, but it was a welcome change of pace.

What movies would you want to see streamed on there?

bebop movie

I'm pretty happy with Summer Wars and Akira as yearly returns, for new movies I'd like to see one of the One Piece movies. Naruto, Bleach, and Dragonball got their movies aired, give One Piece the same treatment.

They can't because the OP movies are way ahead of where we are currently at

They aired Cooler's Revenge months before DBZKai aired, and the first Fullmetal Alchemist movie even though the Bones series finished years ago. I don't think canon placement should be a serious barrier to airing shonen movies. Doesn't Strong World take place after Thriller Bark?

Because at the time they figured DBZ was never going to happen, so Cooler was something they could get to compromise.

And considering OP is the least popular show on the block I can't imagine them buying it's movies. Not like they'd buy any movies after these ratings anyway

Moved to new place last month and don't have tv, what season of Jojo is airing and are they showing the full OP and ED?

FUCK ME MOMS AND DADAS

>3:00a Children Who Chase Lost Voices (2011) 492 0.25 326
Wew

second, yes

movies are dead

OP is cut to 15 seconds, full ED so far.

Dandy S3 when

>Complain about no more movies
>get movie
>everyone is to busy memeing to watch the movie

debt/10

Jojo is gonna put Toonami in debt

Gatchaman Crowds when?

Insight dub soon, right?

Gatchaman Crowds would be a fun show to watch and since season 1 is only 12 and kinda conclusive in itself it would a great addition. The only downside is that the dub sounds shittier than even Akame Ga Kill from the snippets I have seen.

So with our Trump card memes, will this help Trump win the election

hopefully not

Sup Forums is weak in the magicks of meme. So probably not.

No, now that trump has gotten curbstomped, this miserable, unfunny oc can finally die out.

That's precisely why it won't.

So it'll just keep getting forced by the one person who thinks it's funny? Toonami General will be held hostage by it? That's comforting. Where did this demand for edgy Toonami OC come from? There was nothing wrong with the existing stuff that had a pretty neutral tone.

When Trump loses the election, he'll just sue everyone who voted against him.

He's already started his case in Nevada!

>he'll just sue everyone who voted against him.

Good thing I don't vote

>When Trump loses the election

if trump loses, how fucked is Sup Forums gonna suffer from Sup Forumss autistic wrath

We already are.

okay, every other simuldub funimation is doing this season has already started but they still haven't released any information about the mob psycho 100 (not at all simultaneous) simuldub

so it's pretty safe it'll be on toonami, especially since it's the one of the most requested shows right now

You deserve to be killed in the worst way possible desu

On one hand it's Funi, on another we've already gotten highly requested shows and other's we thought were gonna be impossible

Well it's kinda similar to what happened with dimension w, but i think they at least had a synopsis out at this point timewise. Funimation hasn't even put a synopsis out for Mob Psycho 100 yet, let alone when it's going to start, despite all of the other shows they're doing simuldubs for this season having started their dubbed runs already.

That might be the case, they want to build on the brand success of One Punch Man by getting Mob Psycho on television.

Phantom Blood

they could air strong world

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8 Get it people

ruh roh

Part 1, AKA the shitty part of JoJo, in which I mean all parts of JoJo except Part 3 which is the greatest thing to come out of the series and is the one everybody was expecting and since it isn't Part 3 nobody is watching JoJo and it will most likely get canned after Part 1's airing.

D E B T
E
B
T

I hope you guys voted for CQC Bro as our new president
Mans got great plans for this country, wonderful plans, i can't wait for the nukes to go off

Is he gonna make monster girls real?

baby he's gonna make them all real

WAIFUS FOR EVERYONE

NOT TOONAMI RELATED

CQC BRO IS A TOONAMI REGULAR

THIS IS TOONAMI RELATED YOU GOON

Don't give yourself so much credit,tentalboy.

step off user-boi

If I ever find you IRL I'm going to hold your hands and stare deeply into your eyes

what are you a faggot?

Ye

Your memes are not spicy at all.

Fuck you my mama Mia make the spiciest maymays in all of italy

Your mama's a turnip,cold and bland and rotund.

How stupid do you lads feel right now?

since trump is president now, will Toonami be great again?

Its not over yet, its like that .0001% chance drop in a game at this point

nevermind, I am retarded.

That fucking frog killed Janet Reno. Don't fuck with the frog.

Toonami might not be better but anime will be real.

I'd be down for them airing One Piece movie 6 after Thriller Bark ends, it was directed by the same guy that made Summer Wars and take place some time after Brook joins the crew

I'd be down for some Gatcha but I don't think most of Toonami's audience would care much for Hajime.

The Oh Shit What Up frog gave Janet Reno parkinson's?

It is over. It is done.

I'm surprised that the site is holding up as well as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObuW1xfatSM

I know. I thought a Trump victory would crash it with no survivors. How DeMarco holding up?

Twitter exploded.

I am waiting for Trump to say "You're Fired" to Obama

So, AgK rerun after OPM confirmed?

Gg Sup Forumsmblr fags.

>America unleashed its Trump card
Who wants to bet Saturday will just be a livestream of DeMarco hanging himself?

Quickly someone dig through the archives to see what AgK episode said Trump Card the most and tell demarco

But Hajime is top waifu material

And with the fucking sausage fest we have now some girls would be appreciated

I remember it being the one where the OP image was originally created. That one had it said like 5 times in the span of a minute

is this what we get for not paying the national debt?

jesus christ

No, it's what Democrats get for getting elected in 1992 and then ignoring the working class Pennsylvanians, Michiganers and others who put them there to further corporate goals of "free trade" because all that lobbying money was so nice~ leaving millions either unemployed, underemployed or fearing everyday their job would be outsourced to another third world shithole because it turns out Americans can't compete with slave labor today anymore than Americans couldn't compete with superior British industry 200 years ago, necessitating major tariffs to ensure American goods were preferred over foreign goods

Piss off your base, they piss on you

Meh, Trumps gonna have to go through congress first to do anything and seeing how trumps pissed off even the republicans, I don't see very much happening

Then again
>Good relations with russia
>Memes for four years

Did the Republican Party try to stop Nixon? Reagan?

I mean, shit. The GOP has the most power in the US now since 1928. And since Trump won so many votes, every future Republican presidential nominee is going to try and emulate him.

Movie 6 takes place before Franky joined the crew.

I went out and voted, but I don't really expect anything to happen either. That's life.