Truly, the face of pure childhood joy on a snow day

Truly, the face of pure childhood joy on a snow day.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Q0EBzTAJ!fAhK3VKgtS3hlMJJyZfZaaB0fs5cjVfiycQVtJKy1Co
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0U-etJwLLSHdlNHUjJCVXRHRnc/view
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WZHGEPmx21RjVVUXExZFR5M0U
mega.nz/#F!JBgw2CJT!jr_zwFeF0qLFBMN2hsdkuw
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-x3qoqJvDcQkNZYWE0MzFCcGs?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would take Lisa ice skating and fucking force her to have fun.

i hated snow day when i was a kid since it usually canceled school
i hate going out in the snow when i could be comfy reading a book inside a classroom

Good luck staying alive after her frozen assault.

Damn that episode was pretty good. I could definitely use more Lisa episodes in the future.

Also got a chuckle out of Linc getting bopped in the face with Lynn's jock strap.

Did MEGA-user Record the Episode?

Gotta admit, I'm a little upset the episodes climax wasn't a massive Lisa vs. Loud Siblings snow war.

Mega-user do you have The episode?

Why the fuck do you do this ever damn episode?

Because I want every episode you faggot

whens Mega-user uploading the episode!!!

mega.nz/#!Q0EBzTAJ!fAhK3VKgtS3hlMJJyZfZaaB0fs5cjVfiycQVtJKy1Co

I hated it because I just wanted to build snowmen, but everybody else only ever wanted to have fucking snowball fights, and even if you say no they still throw snowballs at you anyway, except they were always too retarded so held on too long/compacted them too tight and made them ice balls.

Also, the amount of times people would have a hissy fit when I threw a snowball back it made me wonder what the fuck they even wanted, because now I wasn't having fun and they were having a tantrum, so fuck snow days.

Thanks MEGA user, gonna download it and see it after work!!!

> It's another "Luna does literally nothing" episode
> On the other hand, it's the second "Lincoln is just part of the Sibling crowd and not the central focus" episode

Now that the dust has settled, can we all now agree that Lisa is officially worst sister?

Your problem was you didn't retaliate enough/often. Build your snowman, and if they attack, throw snowballs until they go away.

That, or build an impenetrable snow fort and build it inside there.

>can we all agree that...
no

It took ~50 minutes after the episode aired for this screencap to be posted.

Step it up, Sup Forums.

What happend anyways? What was lucys snow outfit?

It looks like something Yoko Ono would wear if she was in Alaska.

Only people who don't live in snowy places like snow.

It's a bummer. I always thought her rock lyrics and playing the montage music were subtle gimmicks that fit well in any episode and was a nice contrast to Luan's very overt puns and pranks.

google drive?

And people who live under the fiery demon hate summer. Wanna trade?

Also Lisa is an adorable little psycho.

I can accept this, you don't get days off unless it's really serious up north.

I like snow because I live in South Carolina and we loot the grocery store in anticipation of an inch of it. Also shit's serene as fuck.

as someone who lives within 15deg of the equator, i can tell you that i prefer the cold to the endless summer we experience.

As a resident of NH, I can tell you that the snow is only worth looking at; otherwise it's a real bitch.

I live in Dalmatia, so I feel your pain. Summer is only fun when you're a kid. It brings nothing but sluggishness, fat swarms of tourists and mosquitoes. The fucking heat reduces your brain to mush.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0U-etJwLLSHdlNHUjJCVXRHRnc/view

Also thanks as always bro.

While Luan's crossed legs arouse me for some reason, you'll notice that TLH broke the taboo of showing a girls panties. This was often a complaint voices on Sup Forums. So there you have it - settled.

Is this a Loud House thread? Let's set something straight before all you pedos start jerking off to little girls again.

Wait a second... reading that chat log on the left, did Lori just tell Bobby she was going to show him her...

Very subtle. The creators of this show are perverts.

Holy shit.

SAVINO IS A FUCKIN SAVAGE.

The man is a freaking master.

Luna ripped her pants in one of the earliest episodes.

This episode was really really fun.
Also nice Scarface reference.

>What in the what
THAT'S MY CATCHPHRASE YOU WHITE-HAIRED SPINE-LACKING SISTER-FUCKING NERD

Also, great episode.

what did she mean by this?

Slightly disappointed the episode's climax wasn't an all out snow war between The Loud Siblings and Lisa.

>Wha

What did Bobby mean by this?

He probably expected to see something different.

Same.

> Lisa spoils everyone's harmless fun because animated Lisa's just do that
> Lisa then spends a second snow day (Which they wouldn't have even fucking had if not for her because they had all accepted that the Snow Day was a one off day anyway) just to torture her siblings both when they are having fun and when they are just trying to get on with their lives
> Lisa fully gets away with her master plan of ruining Snow Days for all her siblings who were just kindly trying to show her some fun things to do, and is hailed practically as a hero at the end with zero comeuppance for her evil actions, with only Lincoln sort of figuring out in the final second that this was her plan all along

The episode itself was otherwise fun, but fuck Lisa

Hey, she did let them have their snow day.

Yes but she's a teen so it kinda doesn't count. I mean, it does but it's not on the same level. Kim Possible had a pantyshot in each intro. Loli panties are generally off limits.

She was probably teasing him.

I like to think that she legitimately wants them to get smarter so that she won't feel like such an outcast in her own home, but handles the situation in the most immature way possible because she's still only 4 years old.

I don't think Lana counts, those looked more like boxers to me, which fits Lana's character.

Now we're just splitting hairs.

That's probably the intended objective of her character.

she values education, but hasnt yet learned that you cant make people like school

she is also cute

>but hasnt yet learned that you cant

*but hasn't yet learned that you can't

Is there going to be any Logoless Web-DLS plus Subtitles Google Drive LINK for Snow Bored tomorrow Morning?

>getting banned from trash because of possibly the least sexiest fanart of pic related, arguably the least sexiest type of underwear, and actually from the show
>instead of just deleting the image, deletes the whole thread

where is her foot?

In the abyss

It's midnight WERES THE Logoless web-DL Google drive LINK for Snow Bored?

>Lisa

Judging from the first sentence in your post, I assume you meant to say Luna. If you did mean Lisa, then no. I admit that I disliked her when the show began, but over time, she got a lot better.

What is it about big eyed, glasses wearing condescending little cartoon girls that I find so damn adorable?

webrip:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WZHGEPmx21RjVVUXExZFR5M0U

1080p logoless WEBRip of "Snow bored" with optional subs:
mega.nz/#F!JBgw2CJT!jr_zwFeF0qLFBMN2hsdkuw
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-x3qoqJvDcQkNZYWE0MzFCcGs?usp=sharing

And since I'm typing this post a few minutes BEFORE Nick.com updates, I was half expecting everyone to be celebrate TrumpCard and forget to put up the episode

Thanks.

Definitely, for me it was confirmed when she was officially a fedora tipping "Um, I believe in science you stupid theist!" type.

>you will never get hit in the face with your tomboy sister's dirty used jockstrap

Lincoln's substitute teacher was pretty hot too

>Wha

Poor Bobby

You Kean Luna

hard to tell myself

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the texts you recieve on the left side in color while yours are on the right in gray? Wouldn't that mean BOBBY posted the cat?

>recieve

*receive

Lynn is literally asking for Linc's D

the first snowman had a leaf between the legs, that girl ain't right I tell you what.

I was hopeful in thinking that all these correction posts were just the original poster correcting themselves, but unfortunately I now know firsthand this isn't the case.

>it's Lisa shooting up the school episode

It would take what, 125 days to lose just one percent?

Considering how much is stored in the human brain, that's actually a humongous amount.

F-O-N
F-O-N
F-O-N
I hope they keep using that gag, and it just ends up becoming a Loud house inside joke. Like Lisa is in a lab and let's it slip out by accident, but says it so casually no one actually come calls her out on it.

Pic related is how a child should enjoy their snow day.

Why is this NERD dressed so chic and cute?

Because she can if she wants to.

Is MEGA-user-Recording The Season 2 Premiere

Intern For The Worse

I have no idea.

i'll just leave this here for reasons

WEBrip guy here. Dunno about recording, but i can upload webrip tomorrow if Nick doesn't fuck anything up
Also
>only six months between S1 and s2 premiere

>cropping out Lynn crawling towards Lucy

Well I hope MEGA-user records it today

And then you'll do the Web-DL tomorrow

What are they so mad about?

Oh God, it's going to be something Lynncoln related isn't it?

so pure

Did MEGA-user RECORD THE EPISODE

Episode is here.

Luan had the comfiest and cutest outfit of all the Loud's

bump