I just got started on European comics (Wake, I am Legion, Carthago, etc.). I want more...

I just got started on European comics (Wake, I am Legion, Carthago, etc.). I want more. Is there an online trove to download from?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?b4mhrfnyc6k6r
kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000003870846/scanlations/
www104.zippyshare.com/v/GYlyIhR7/file.html
www104.zippyshare.com/v/8IMhHcbn/file.html
mediafire.com/?8vc0eywtcqx7i
mediafire.com/folder/8o9fev8qu6bue/BD
zippyshare.com/aliceinzululand
mediafire.com/?d50959tpj5s46
mediafire.com/?p8ad715mtqeh7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A little off topic, but if you're into euro comics, and capeshit at the same time, I recommend "Les Brigades Chimériques".

Especially the former, is a capeshit story that's a metaphor of how we used to have "super heroes" stories (except not called "super hero like this) before Superman was even a thing; and how WWII put an end to it and super-heroes shifted to America.

I think it's something every capeshit reader interested in capeshit history should know, and that story is a nice metaphor of it.
Then by the same author there is "L'Oeil De La Nuit",a prequel; and "Masqué", a sequel in the same universe but taking place in modern times, with a hero renewing with the pre-WWII roots.

The Secret History never felt like it was finished.

>Is there an online trove to download from?

I hope some user has an online collection that he can share.

That Kordey was fucked by Marvel and drew a few IDW titles afterward before returning to his BD roots.

Do you have links to all that?

I wanna know too.
I bookmarked this ages ago:
But I don't know if there's anything more up to date.

Something wrong with that mediafire link.

kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000003870846/scanlations/

Lots of scanlations get posted here.
Mycomicpost also has lots of euro stuff but it's not clearly labeled as such, you have to know what you're looking for.
Search the archives for the old Franco-belgian threads, those usually have links to the main scanlator folders in the OP.

Another suggestion on that note is The Sentinels, it's like one of those old wartime capeshit comics but with WW1 instead of WW2, France instead of America and cynism and tears instead of derring do.

You can find it on most comic download sites under Chimera Brigade.

>Lots of scanlations get posted here.

Can anyone who has a log in there post my Alone In The Dark scanlations?
www104.zippyshare.com/v/GYlyIhR7/file.html
www104.zippyshare.com/v/8IMhHcbn/file.html

Would be much appreciated

>You can find it on most comic download sites under Chimera Brigade.
Also "Masqué", the sequel taking place in the future, being the closest to US capeshit got an official US release called "Masked" I believe, though maybe not all 4 issues yet

>I just got started on European comics (Wake, I am Legion,,,

I found I am Legion in 3 volumes but wikipedia says that is a 6 issues series. Since I cant find the TPB or the HC edition, I guess the 3 volumes contains two issues, right?

I think it's stll ongoing, tome #33 got released last month in french

Do someone know where to find scan of Franco-Belgian comics in French?

T411

Yeah it isn't really, Archaia just lost the rights is all. The main series finishes at volume 32, it's a really bad ending IMO. 33 and 34 which are coming out soon are just extra stories. The spin-offs are better, I think. Arcanes and Arcanes Majeures, they haven't been translated to English at all though.

In other Archaia news, I was told by a marketing rep that they're finally going to be releasing volume 3 of Seigfried in June 2017 after trouble getting the rights.

They're also releasing an Okko omnibus, but this marketing person didn't know if it would include the fifth and final cycle.

These mentions and more are all available in the scanlator folders here:
mediafire.com/?8vc0eywtcqx7i
mediafire.com/folder/8o9fev8qu6bue/BD
zippyshare.com/aliceinzululand
mediafire.com/?d50959tpj5s46
mediafire.com/?p8ad715mtqeh7

>Can anyone who has a log in there post my Alone In The Dark scanlations?
Will do later today or tomorrow, user, thanks for the work.

You should sign up to emulebdz, it's the biggest repository of French comics I know of, only downside is you have to use emule file transfer which can be kind of slow. If you can't use that, maybe try t411 for torrents. Don't know any decent direct download places, besides capesetbulles, but I think that might be invite-only now.

Thanks.

my LCS is going out of business so all the stuff is going to be 40% off when I go. I want to grab some euro comics so I jotted down a bunch of Humanoid comics they have. Anyone read any of these and have an opinion/insight into them?

>Armies
>The Tipping Point (this looks cool)
>Through the Walls
>Screaming Planet
>Throne of Ice (was thinking about getting this)
>Retroworld
>Marshalls
>Elias the Cursed
>Dengue
>Brussli

Also have The Metabaron (the new one). Does it stand up to the old one? Going to get it either way.

You and your hipster faggot attitude are the reason why shit doesn't get translated dude.

The series got a fricking commercial english release, just fucking tell people about it.

... And where exactly did I tell him to pirate a scanlation of it?

To be fair to him, the series has been handled terribly by Titan.

Firstly they decide to fuck with the names of public domain characters because they're scared of lawsuits, thus losing some of the impact of the series.

Then they get half way through the series, releasing it properly in the page length it was originally released. Then they stop releasing for a while and then decide they can make more money and start releasing from the beginning in US floppy format, splitting each volume in two. That's not so bad given that the original volumes are split into 2 chapters. The problem is just that they abandon the format that people have already bought half a series in, and start charging far more per page, as well as padding it with adverts and bullshit variant covers.

I still bought all formats because I want more shit translated and I love the series, enough to scanlate it.

>not knowing capeshit is Sup Forums's word for superhero comics

fucking pleb, where did you drag yourself in from?

What are the scanlations on the secret history up to?, I think I stopped checking at 20 because reasons, but want to get back on it.

There aren't any, it's just the official releases up to 20. Gotta learn French, bro.

>Also "Masqué", the sequel taking place in the future, being the closest to US capeshit got an official US release called "Masked" I believe, though maybe not all 4 issues yet
Only 1 volume of Masked was ever released, but Alice did a great scanlation you can find in her zippy folder: zippyshare.com/aliceinzululand

>enough to scanlate it.

You did the scanlation yourself?
Also any idea if 'L'Oeil De La Nuit' is getting an US release? They stopped after the 3rd issue because it wasn't selling enough.

Though I talked to Gess during an 'autograph meeting', he said him and Lehman are trying to get their editor to sign the idea of doing Chimera Brigade but taking place in modern times.

Sure did.

No idea, I'm afraid, I'd love it if it did, but I don't have much hope to be honest. Yeah I heard about that, that was a real shame, I was enjoying it a lot. I considered scanlating that too, but a lot of the typography I felt would take me too long to do justice to.

I'd love to live in France/Belgium and actually get to meet the authors and ask them questions. That sounds like a cool concept, I'm guessing not in the same universe though, right? Was Masked even in the same universe, strictly speaking? It's been a while since I read that.

I'm hoping for a decent integrale of Oeil, I got the Brigade Chimerique one time I was in Brussels a few years ago and it was excellent, so much bonus material. It really is disappointing how many integrales get released with absolutely zero bonus material.

>Was Masked even in the same universe, strictly speaking?

I'm pretty sure it is although it's not officially said. It's more subtle about it. However, if a "Chimera Bridage in modern times" does happen, it may go against that (or not).

>I'd love to live in France/Belgium and actually get to meet the authors and ask them questions. That sounds like a cool concept,
Yeah, and the tradition is that they also take the time to sketch something on the first page of a book you bring so it's pretty cool overall.

>I'm hoping for a decent integrale of Oeil, I got the Brigade Chimerique one time I was in Brussels a few years ago and it was excellent, so much bonus material.

An "integrale" of Bridage Chimérique got released in France a few month ago, just saying as it's probably not the same one, though I haven't picked it up myself so I can't tell.

We do have signing sessions like that in the UK, I've got some sketches by several of the various artists on Hellboy-verse books from Hellboy day, some Kevin O'Neill stuff, Darwyn Cooke, various others. But it'd be sweet to get some Eurocomic artists.

According to bedetheque, they both have a 40 page dossier at the back, it looks like they are the same, just different covers.

>Firstly they decide to fuck with the names of public domain characters because they're scared of lawsuits

Oh my god, you people deserve Trump thousand times over.

I'd recommend The Tipping Point.

>implying I'm a filthy yank.

Seriously, it's bullshit, the son of Gibberne from Wells' The New Accelerator becomes Tony Langston, Leo Saint Claire AKA the Nyctalope becomes Mark Saint Claire AKA the Eye, even fucking Dr Mabuse and Metropolis (Fritz Lang) become Dr Missbrauch and Metropole, what's the point?

They do shitty palette swaps of Doc Savage and The Shadow, Savage gets different hair and is Professor Iron and the shadow gets a blue scarf and is the hidden. But notSuperman is untouched. It's bullshit and I can't believe how mad it makes me.

Damn, that does sound pretty bad.