Based Cap

Based Cap.

>youmove.jpg

Not my Captain

>Hail Hydra

>Hail Hilldra

Then get out of my fucking country and go be Captain Canada.

Hail Hydra indeed

>we
>it was a 48-48% results with scraps to determine the winner
I guess that if you aren't with him, you are against him.

I wonder if Cho right now is doing a sexy commision of Ivanka in spider suit :wink:

actually his name is Captain Canuck

It doesn't really matter. America is fucked either way. Hillary is too much of a sociopath and Trump is a high school jock who isn't going to go through with anything he says, not to mention he's also alienated by most of his own party.

The whole election was a goddamned joke and even more so once Trump brought in Pepe.

This right here sums up the entire election. The only enjoyment I ever got from this entire bullshit was watching the SJW cucks on social media cry and complain about how Hillary was losing

It's over MCU is dead
Feels good bein' a DChampion

Captain Cuck

A Trump victory probably won't change policy much besides a couple things he's been yelling about the entire election, lower taxes, and maybe the wall, which republicans are already on board of. Other than that his victory points to the end of the political correctness era. Or at least I hope.

Let the salt flow!

Keep crying bitch nigga what he gonna do about it move to canada?

SUPREME COURT MOTHERFUCKER.

>waahh why does Trump want beaners and ragheads to obey immigration laws
>cryingmexican.gif

REALLY MAKES U THINK

That image is perfect.

>hurr durr Trump can't pick lawmakers

He can't do worse than G. Murray Snow.

>it's embarrassing that democracy worked and the person that got the most vote won!
Get mad at people who didn't vote then. The one that did did literally nothing wrong.

I've never seen this much salt. I don't think we'll ever see asspain on this magnitude again.

But user, Latinos voted for Trump too! I'm sure they will be good boys and obey.

I miss Jingoism Ultimate Capitan America

>hail hydra.

He didn't get the most votes, Hillary got around a million more.

He'll be back, don't worry. Trump and Ike will discuss Marvel Rebirth soon.

>my

Kys

>"wah wah why didn't hillury wiiiiin"
>based

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

I thought Brexit had a lot of salt, but this is unreal!

>Trump brought in Pepe

What? It was Clinton.

I missed the days when we talked about comics and cartoons.

No, it was Trump first.

Trump posted a Pepe first during primaries. Clinton brought it to focus when she tried to point out the meme was racist.

Rewriting history won't change the vote result you know.

One of the things I laughed at was how people were mad at Third Party candidates thinking that if others had not voted 3rd Party that those votes would have went to Clinton.
They could have just as well went to Trump.

>all those Trump voters thinking they will stop being poor under his administration

it was his son that retweeted a pepe meme made

What? I was just saying Trump brought in Pepe first. I couldn't give a fuck, honestly.

Yeah, man, especially given how many of them were for Gary Johnson.

>11k people voted for Harambe

No WAY back in the beginning.
His son posted the deplorable ones later then Clinton pounced

This election cycle has been particularly bad, but now that we have the punch line people will get bored with it soon enough.

The biggest third party candidate was a libertarian. They ABSOLUTELY would've went to Trump.

I didn't vote but that's just because I hate both candidates and if I had bothered to go vote I'd have just written in some meme answer like Harambe anyway.

>Only 3%
Next time Gary. Next time.

Oh, do you not know how voting in America works? You see, in America popular vote doesn't determine the winner. Americans do not vote for the president, instead they vote for electorates that then vote for the president. So while Hillary did win the popular vote she lost because the states Trump won added up to more electoral votes.
You should educate yourself before you post.

>implying you wouldn't vote for Harambe

I'll repeat what I said about Brexit.

Saying "you're going to be poorer" or "there's going to be less jobs" doesn't matter to those people, because they're already broke and jobless.

This. I elected not to pick a president when I voted (just voted for people for the local positions leaving president blank) but if I had a gun to my head I would've picked trump over clinton

>that video of those two fat Trump women saying "we's gonna have money again" when asked why they support Trump.

I seriously wonder what kind of gymnastics people like Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer and Bryan Cranston are going to do to walk back their "I'M LEAVING IF TRUMP WINS" threats.