Can we have a nice /tweets/ thread?

Can we have a nice /tweets/ thread?

thats kinda sweet in its own twisted way

Stop writing me OOC, Bendis.

You anons better prepare for the serial gropers.

idon'thavetwitter

Y-you're still gonna buy my comic, right Sup Forums?

>Spencer
>Marlels best writer

I do hope you were memeing

Marvel would get through its slump if Bendis would just resign already.

Pretty much. I haven't read anything by him, but Sup Forums gives his writing more praise than just about any other at current Marvel

It couldn't hurt.

already did my man

Huh, I feel like Ewing gets dickridden more.

The Spencerfags really are obnoxious though.
It's mostly Superior Foes apologists who haven't read much from him in the first place.

You're special. I'm beautiful.

Special and beautiful?

Sure, why not. How about this?

You're special? So fucking special?

>Sup Forums gives his writing more praise than just about any other at current Marvel
That would be Ewing, though.

thinking you are special is what got us into this

Did I read this right? One of my employees is insulting a friend of mine?

Christ, what a horrible writer.

Sup Forums gives praise for Superior Foes and The Fix, and mostly for Leiber.

soapbox on the way?
reminds me of that tweet where a woman said that sexism towards her increased the second trump started running.

>democratically elected government with a tight race

>>>>>>facism

>Ha, you white people better watch out. You're getting what's coming to you!
>OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK

libtards are a funny thing, aren't they?

Every time I see the true face pop up, I keep it in mind for the next time they try to sweet talk me
I know what he is talking about, I was going to grope tons of people and only a lack of whiteish male being president was stopping me

Hi Adolf.

everything that stands in your way is fascism, racism, sexism, or some other ism that makes it justifiable for you to act like a horrible human being . do it for the "greater good"

sieg heil, motherfucker. What now, whats your big comeback? save the taxpayer some money and kill yourself

Why are people so bent out of shape about Trump winning? This is just paving the way for a new era of heroes.

As an American, you should feel ashamed. Between World War II and Star Wars you should get the message.

You could pull off equally retarded shit from conservatives. It's time we all stop being so retarded.

>He sleeps in a bed when Hitler slept in a bed also.
Step your game up, nazifascislamophope.

Plus the majorities in the Houses are not even that big, their is a lot of stuff the Dems can block and prevent. People are really blowing this out of proportion.

yeah, trump intermarried with jews so no one would suspect the oncoming shoah. instead of being a sensitive jew he should focus on learning how to write dialogue

With that logic, any democratically elected candidate could be construed as a fascist.

>"I saw it in a movie" argument
kys

>Clintons
>good for minorities
Even after 8 years of Obama, they never learn.

Probably, but there aren't as many transparent examples.

Do you realize that, had Hillary won, those who didn't vote her could have claimed "fascism!" with exactly the same argument?

>so BTFO

Yes, and you don't even have to look for them. Yesterday we got a story time of Liberality for All.

Sup Forums - Twitter feed

>BTFO
I don't think you know the meaning
they never learn. They will be saying same shit 20 years from now

Only the ones that are transparently fascist to anyone paying attention.

Americans use fictional media to shape their worldview on tons of subjects that they shouldnt. Don't shoot the messenger. In this case it just happens to be correct.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand that the danger isn't Trump so much as his emboldened supporters. The threat of them fucking us would have lessened if they'd lost their boners last night, but as it is they are positively throbbing and looking for their bleached white condoms with the pointy head protectors.

>The only reason you would ever criticize a woman is if you hate women for being women
>le ebin trump hates gay people may may

Found someone born after 1996.

Really? I almost never see conservative (talking heads and "celebs" like Laci Green) or repubs finding out that some demographic didn't support them and were all FUCK BLACKS AND FAGS AND WOMEN SENPAI

Why weren't they so outraged when their boss donated money to Trump?

Where are rebbecca sugar's tweets. I want to see her disappointment

>Fuck you white America, Fuck you, you racist, misogynist piece of shit.

"Fuck you white people, now vote us please!". I wonder why they lost.

I made a few screencaps.
Never knew that all these writers and artists were such pussies. What a dissappointment

Andy Diggle

She barely tweets opinions