South Park

New episode title? Guess they did make two episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/nwvpus/america-is-going-to-be-great-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Oh, Geeze...
Can't wait for their input on this escapade.

But now I want to see the alternate episode.

Maybe it will be an extra on the bluray set?

>Oh, Jeez
Fucking perfect, really.
10/10 episode incoming.

preorder now!

This makes me happy because it means more Garrison and Jenner shenanigans. Seriously she is a good addition to the show. "Buckle up Buckaroos!"

They're making the new episode now.

I can see them doing it

I'm glad this means more Jenner, but I hope it doesn't mean they kill PC Principal.

What I like about PC Principal is that he isnt the kind of bias most PC people are. Like when the girls complained about Butters protest, he knew full well the double standard and couldnt do a thing

>isnt the kind

*isn't the kind

sure cant for that wheelbarrow full of bluepills

He's part of the show now

I'm sad because it means Garrison will not go back being a teacher.

There's being a grammar nazi, and then there's being an obsessive grammar nazi

Did they make a 'John McCain wins' episode and release that?

No idea

More than likely they made one episode and are doing a quick rush job to fix everything now that Trump won. If I had to guess I would say 80% of the episode will be left as is while adding a few scenes at the end of Caitlyn running over Hillary and Garrison giving the presidency to Caitlyn so they can use him in whatever storyline they have planned or the real Trump will just show up out of nowhere

No. They never made a John McCain episode. IIRC they called their bookie and made an episode based on who was more likely to win.

>Caitlyn running over Hillary
Please make it happen.

They're sore losers so they'll probably just make Jenner the president.

These are the same idiots who think saying inflammatory things only to clarify them later isn't a tactic but "just Trump being stupid."

>the real Trump
He was canadian, and Garrison fucked him to death.

It's funny watching how quickly people turn on South Park when it makes fun of what they believe in.

I hope this election plot ends already. Making fun of real life politics is not really interesting. I want them to go back to original plots or at least do something non-political. I'm surprised Pokemon Go or really anything video game related hasn't been mentioned in forever.

I was sick of the plotline shit last season, maybe it's just easier for them to have a set story?

>Making fun of real life politics is not really interesting.
I really don't mind underage visiting this site. I mean, moot was 15(?) when he made it.

But you don't have to be so fucking obvious about it.

I'm sure it was somewhat similar in tone to the episode after Obama won.

Hes right though
Its definitely not funny to have 10 political themed episodes in a row

South Park threads atm are a Sup Forums within Sup Forums

Most people don't like politics. Just because it's a hobby, Special Interest, or whatever of yours doesn't mean everyone likes it.

>Hes right though

*He's right though

They were going to but you know SP, lazy as fuck. They made their bet and if they weren't right they would have added a little clip to the beginning of the episode saying they fucked up but would have aired it anyway.

>made the wrong call
>going to be incredulous as fuck but have to make the ep anyway
I am SO fucking keen. It's been a good two seasons. Just keep cartman as is until next season please. I like character growth.

Their video games and live blogging was the WORST season of all time.
Better poltics than pop-culture

They're retards. Just ignore and filter them.

Politics IS pop culture.

I think the video game season would have been remembered better if it didn't end with Pewdiepie, then again, I can't even think of Youtuber from 2014 that's still popular today

>The show that brought this beautiful bastard is bluepilling

This. I don't even know the names or faces of politicians from my country apart from the president. Politics is completely uninteresting to me.

That's literally an opinion. Yes, literally.

What is the worst current events episode South Park has ever done?

They don't seem like they're in the gaming community so it's expected they won't get it right. It however is more amusing than politics. I wish they'd do original plots again. This overarching plots and political stuff isn't amusing. The only cartoon I think that has made politics funny and consistently done it well has been Boondocks..

Ellipses are three dots.

You are literally a fag, Yes, literally.

Nani?

Estonia?

No, but you're close.

The Angry Video Game Nerd

>It however is more amusing than politics
It wasn't. If the next season wasn't as good as it was I would have left the show. That season was fucking disgustingly bad. Just because you're too invested to laugh at politics doesn't mean everyone else is autistic.

Then again they might just be overvaluing their audience:

Latvia?

This, he's very balanced in that aspect.

Still no, but you get the idea.

They were going to but then settled for Obama in the end and hoped he won.

Does that mean Garrison is gone now or will we just get more president action?

Lithuania?

He hasn't been popular since before his movie.

More than likely he'll hand it over to Caitlin. Unless Obamacare 2.0 happens, I doubt Trump will actually do anything in power that they will have to make fun of.

>Mr. Garrison is going to be the president in South Park Universe
>CC will have Matt and Trey on the hook for more South Park for at least another 4 years

>implying south park will ever end
Just accept that it will outlast the simpsons

I don't see why not. This is the most Garrison has done for a while, if they write him off to be president and only appear occasionally not much will change.

if your right then i'll drop south park forever

>if your right

*if you're right

r u ok?

How much salt will there be?

If only this would happen every time some show or book tries to shove politics into a storyline.

>muh salt
>South park is liberal!
>they're probably fuming that Hilary lost haha
They don't give a shit besides having to do a new episode.

>Most people don't like politics
That's sort of the point.
And it doesn't matter how little you care about politics, because politics "care" about you.

The politicians decisions will affect you no matter if you care about them or not. Politics are in everything and making fun about politics are the corner stone of any satire.

The most unbearable thing this election is the 'Bernie Bros' saying that Bernie would have totally won. No you fucking millennials, Trump won because you fuckers don't vote. 55% turnout, one of the highest for the country and is barely above half.

Who likes to bet that Kanye's gonna win 2020?

Trump AND Kanye? I'd be pretty fucking pleased.

Will americans accept a gay president?

Trump will be the first lady

I guess the days of a bipartisan South Park are over.
SAD!

southpark.cc.com/clips/nwvpus/america-is-going-to-be-great-again

When has South Park ever been bipartisan ?

Had he said what he wants to do yet?

South Park is typically omni-partisan. They make fun of everyone.

They're fucking Libertarians, you idiot. It's NEVER been bipartisan.

>South park is liberal!

>implying this was even hinted.

Fuck off. Politics in entertainment is always cancer and always results in someone getting rectal ravaged. Everyone that forces politics into entertainment deserves to have their side lose.

Why should we never talk about politics outside of news? Do you think comedians should not make fun of politicians?
It's their own damn show, they can do whatever they want with it. If Trey and Matt wanted to side with one party is their choice and you can whine all you want, is still their right.

But politics are in all entertainment.
Since entertainment are made by people and people have opinions and opinions are political (in one way or another), you can't escape the fact that politics leaks into all form of entertainment (or really anything created by people).

What you dislike are when people want to make entertainment political. Which I personally do not agree with, but that's just my opinion which also happens to be political.

>Why should we never talk about politics outside of news? Do you think comedians should not make fun of politicians?

That's some heavy implying you've got going there.

The vast majority of the time when someone tries to interject politics into a show it's because someone is booty blasted over something and wants to get out some message that they think is oh-so-important. The amount of times that interjecting politics into something has turned out well is insignificant to the times that it's ended up coming off as obscenely childish, unfunny and out of place. It's better to not even bother. If I wanted the political opinions of celebrities I'd seek them out.

> she

>If I wanted the political opinions of celebrities I'd seek them out.
Everything wrong about our society in a single sentence.

>has

>no

>Why don't you want the political opinions of some one hit wonder or actor; don't you think that their opinions are more important because dey make more money than others??

Everything wrong with the planet in a single sentence.

In the case of South Park, I don't think they want to vent out because they are ' booty blasted' they've pushed politics time and again, and I don't think they have ever come across as booty blasted. It would be impossible for them to leave their political bias at the door when making South Park, so of course you are going to see their opinions when watching the show.

>dey make more

>mouth

>shit happens

Everything wrong with this universe in a single two word phrase.

I'm just peeved it's fueling Sup Forums's contrarian circlejerk over TFA

Shit, I misread.

I read it as if you wanted to seek out the political opinions ABOUT celebrities. Not seeking out celebrities political opinions.

man or woman, does not make one any less psycho

Think it has more to do with how shit tier this latest season has been compared to others and how moving away from an episodic format just isn't working for a lot of people.

It's weird. I hear that a lot, but at the same time I've been seeing South Park shit popping up more and more, as though it's become more relevant despite all that. And not just for the election; member berries are basically a site-wide thing at this point.

>People should hide their opinions that I don't like because they offend me

This season hasn't been bad, like no episode has been shit tier. But it has yet to have a really good episode and it came after season 19, which was a huge improvement from previous ones. It has to knock it out of the park with the last 3 episodes for me to redeem itself.

South Park is top fucking tier stuff this season. The troll arc, the Cartman arc, Memberberries, this is the most on their game that Matt and Trey have been in years.

0/10

That's literally human nature in a nutshell.