Why is she suddenly gay for Not-Renee Montoya?

Why is she suddenly gay for Not-Renee Montoya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Failed publicity stunt

>Not-Renee Montoya
They made Maggie Sawyer gay in the comics as well, newfag.

What woman wouldn't be gay for not-Renee-Montoya? She's hot.
Maggie is also not latina in the comics. If they wanted a latina lesbian then they could have used Renee.

Because muh lesbian kiss episode.

Each DCW show take turn of being:
-The good one
-The fun one
-The shipping one
-The shit one
This year it's Supergirl's turn to be the shipping one

She pretty much always gave the vibe.
I guess they couldn't do it under CBS.
Only a true faggot piece of shit would have any issue with it thou, then i again this is Sup Forums after all...
Heres them breaks, the actress playing Maggie is not latina.

I think that's the result of everyone having good charisma with each other on the cast

>Maggie is also not latina in the comics. If they wanted a latina lesbian then they could have used Renee.
She's obviously like Indian or desi or something

Just imagine the crossover when Sara shows up

She is actually, Italian and Portuguese.

I never would understand this place problem with lesbians...

Pretty sure that mentioned something about growing up a latina lesbian in an episode.

Lesbians are an ancient ratings stunt as well as by far the most boring type of queer drama. Admittedly this show appears to be taking it more seriously, but there's still nothing particularly interesting about them.

>her attitude
>her terrible love life
>her racial background
This is Renee, not Maggie, you fucking casual.

They tend to pop up everywhere nowadays for easy progressive points. Like Basically if you want to be progressive without the issue of male kissing get the lesbians!

Nope, she said non-white.
Cisco and Wild Doge are already maxing out the latino quota for the multiverse.

I swear, any time I start to like a female character she winds up gay.

Why indeed?

Penguin coming out was better handled

I wish they'd done Maggie as she is in the comics. Then she'd be a butch hard-ass who casually shot the Joker several times.

I think both were handled correctly.
I mean both characters had very little focus on romance with the opposite gender and they felt '''right''', i mean i stopped thinking of Gotham's Penguin as the classic Penguin pretty much early on, and Alex is an original character.
tobehonest, hating on gay characters seems to be a meme in this board, lesbians get the most hate because Sup Forums has the notion that tumblr likes them, which is not quite right, tumblr likes ''''''queer''''' people, heck some of them were bitching about Alex because they dared to make her full on gay instead bi, queer, asexual, queerplatonic, etc.
Tumblr fucking LOVES gayboys thou, thats something Sup Forums seems to share.

Hit by Dr. Diversity's Diversity Ray.

Apparently they've planned since season 1 to make her a lesbian, so it's not sudden. There's probably small little clues in season 1 that'll make sense after this

Umm where have you been? She's been ambiguously gay since the beginning

She literally only owned leather and plaid...like come on...

My only problem is that we won't have any bedroom scenes with these two.

Since when? Didn't she want to bone Clark?

She only said "your cousin smells nice" or something. Even Winn jizzed his pants more over Clark than that.

>Suddenly

Who is the small skinny bitch with glasses?

Please like felicity.

In fairness, who doesn't? Have you seen that butt?

This do not happen to me because I like Marvel.
Who's the bitch in red and why the fucking pic does not charge?

>This do not happen to me because I like Marvel.
because none of the female characters are likeable?

>Not liking Quake and Peggy Carter

Yeah, I'm sure the female cast of Supergirl is full of likable characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE

So Sup Forums I never watched Supergirl.
Is it good? And why is Kara such a cunt to that latina lesbo?

I'm about to catch up to season 2 but aside a few bad episodes is pretty good.

Red Kryptonite turned her evil for an episode

every single one looks like "the shitty one" to me right now, except maybe for arrow that remains "the tolerable one".

Wouldn't you be a cunt to a latina who is a dyke?

Well...yeah, Supergril is pretty pg.
The Winn/Screaming Girl and Mon-El/Secretary girl were the most racy scenes.

The actress that plays her younger self.

off topic, but has anyone else noticed how Lena Luthor looks like a Frank Quitely drawing come to life?

She was teasing Kara, she was pretty harsh on Clark being a black paren...i mean an absent cousin father figure.
Winn thou...that nigga wanted to be SUPERBONED.

You're not making any points that counter the hotness of girls potentially kissing other girls.

Lesbians became verboten here around 2014. Something about "girls r icky"

Its a reaction to the other boards shitting on Sup Forums for being 'tumblr'.

hilariously, that seems to affect only female homosexuals, i guess is true that tumblr doesn't cares about dykes, just queers.

I think they attack it because they know guys like it, so it seems well in line with attacking anything related to 'male gaze'

lesbians, cheesecake, drinking..smoking..pretty much anything guys like is the enemy.

>She pretty much always gave the vibe
THIS.
Since episode 1.

Melissa Benoist can't stop looking cute even when she's supposed to be evil, can she?

Nope

Which fucks people in general that actually like women, sexualy i mean.
I have the theory that tumblr, the sjw wing of tumblr at least, is actually 95% straight women.

>Its a reaction to the other boards shitting on Sup Forums for being 'tumblr'.
It's because once gamergate hit, Sup Forums went full retard.

I remember Sup Forums used to flip out at the prospect of hot lesbians, now they just flip out.

Sup Forums's inherently contrarian nature will mean it becomes liberal as fuck for at least the next four years

I look forward to the lolcaust that a left side Sup Forums would bring, also to Bioware and IndieDevs to become the new/old stapple of Sup Forums

I'm already pushing for Kayne 2020. I don't even give a shit anymore, burn this motherfucker down.

>tfw Felicity would never ruin delicious gay Alex with her faggotry.

straight women and gay men, most likely. But mostly to control men and what they want.

I had left comedy central on and a quivering lip bitch was crying about how sexist america is because of a carls jr commercial where they have hot chicks eat burgers.

As if the entire western world, fuck the entire planet uses sex to sell shit.

>I had left comedy central on and a quivering lip bitch was crying about how sexist america is because of a carls jr commercial where they have hot chicks eat burgers.
top kek

I mean come on, the women already exist, its not like men are out creating genetically superior women and exterminating all the ugly bitches.

I mean I don't know, sexism should have some real veracity behind it besides putting women on tv and other women bitch about it. And technically the shitty burger joints are manipulating men to buy their shitty food. I mean we're the ones being manipulated. They're not trying to get women to dress in bikinis and eat burgers.

What show is this? Supergirl? I don't watch shit but I've got a hard on for crying girls

Then you probably slag your girl then huh?

I am in love with her.

Renee Montoya is in Gotham, as in tv series

That was just some plot device with Renee's name slapped on it
Gotham Season 1 can all but be ignored in the show's own canon

Okay hold on, on a scale of one to "literally posessed by the spirit of Wrath itself" how angry is this Renee?

Because of all of her traits, her rage was kind of a defining one.

Hard to tell right now since all her job right now is making Alex wet as a river merging into the ocean

She's just some generic tough chick who destroys pussies

I'm still hoping that when Kara goes to visit the Flash on Earth-1 later this season for the musical episode crossover she runs into Maggie's doppelganger who for some reason is named Renee

Alex's doppelganger is Kate Kane

>Why is she suddenly gay for Not-Renee Montoya?

She wasn't going to fuck you anyhow. Get over it.

Zero, she is pretty much non-blonde Maggie Sawyer.

Also, neither the character or the actress are latinas.

I mean, if she were Reene, Alex would already be fucked beyond recognition.