Marvel might have better stories than DC but DC is cuter than Marvel and in the end cuteness is all that really matters...

Marvel might have better stories than DC but DC is cuter than Marvel and in the end cuteness is all that really matters, right?

>Marvel HAD better stories
And only when it wasn't an iconic run like the killing joke. Now it's not even better. There's a reason it's losing to DC now.

>Marvel might have better stories than DC

Stopped reading right there.

>Marvel might have better stories.

Name them.

This has to be about the movies or tv shows, right? And even then there's a good argument that Marvel isn't even that good.

MUSIC MEISTER WHEN, FUCK

>Marvel might have better stories
Inclusive Keks

Literally all those shows are bad.

And I fucking loved the first season of The Flash.

>Amell
If you count "faking smiles because his wife is getting abused by insane Twitter teenagers" as cute, sure.

>Marvel HAD better stories
Not even this. You're just revising history for the sake of nostalgia.

>but DC is cuter than Marvel

No, they're kinda not.

I will give you though, Melissa is top cute.

Far left is not like the others...

Literally when?

Maybe in the 70s?

Tomb of Dracula was GOAT

But DC has been dominating on the creative side since the fucking 80s.

Netflixverse is better than CW-verse

Though Arrow this season has been dope

Outside of DD s1, the Netlfixverse has been a complete borefest.
And i'm a huge Daredevilfag.

>Netflixverse is better than CW-verse

no

>Far left is not like the others...

It's the only group shot I have apart from pic related.

>Flash is Arrows fuccboi

they all look so distant, like they don't care about each other.

It's probably the nth photograph taken that day, by someone screaming "cheese" in a really funny manner... again.

Maybe Chris and Elizabeth but Fugly Hawkeye and fatty Bucky is deducting points to your argument.

>Marvel might have better stories than DC

when

when was this

It really didnt in the 80s and 90s marvel had. better consistant output.

Why lie?

Nah, not really.

Netflix has got a tighter production, and some better cinematography, but CW edges them out in both the character and world building department.

Funny as it is, the Netflixverse is actually constrained by the MCU.

So much THESEs

Please man, not half as cute as these two together I mean just look at them together. The way she listens to him it's so precious.

I'm a big Renner fan and comic book Hawkeye isn't really a stud type drawn character, he's not even typically lean muscle buff/body builder buff (at least in his main books for the past few runs). But he's not the most attractive man in films. Pratt's kinda boringly bland attractive, added to by his weight loss and personality, but Renner just comes across as too boring in personality and a bit grumpy (again, without the charm the comic books can pull off with rumpled Hawkguy).

Evans is definitely the top draw and Scar Jo as well, as far as looks, personality/charisma (as far as being appealing appearance-wise). But ounce for ounce, the DCWverse is probably more attractive overall as to leads/co-leads than the Netflix Marbleverse, AoS/Agent Carter, or the MCU.

When people don't understand COMICS AND CARTOONS

Am I the one who wants Ollie and Kara to bang?

Yes

Flash, GA and Supergirl are COMIC characters lad.

Yes, Stephen.

Dc drones folks

>90s marvel had. better consistant output.
Consistently shit you mean.

That is an interesting opinion and you are entitled to it. However, I would like to offer by rebuttal in the form of greentext

> not liking THIC Bucky Bear
> not liking super charming Renner

This being said, and should your opinon not be swayed, you can go fuck yourself

General reminder that Iron Fist will BTFO all your Waifus and Husbandos, in meer cuteness alone.

Lol Look at how distant Charlie is.

>World building

I'll give you that.

>Marvel might have better stroies than DC

They look like they're having fun, especially Amell. Good for him that season 5 seems to be fairing better.

CW dont give a fuck

>Arrow is Felicity's fuccboi