Another lincoln and clyde episode

>another lincoln and clyde episode
Does savino know that we hate them yet shoves them down our throat outve spite?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!t8lTSLAI!GgRdDkKaiJqyIIh3NdHYdlIgufgqSakguYirPqrw08U
youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc
strawpoll.me/11615145/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mega.nz/#!t8lTSLAI!GgRdDkKaiJqyIIh3NdHYdlIgufgqSakguYirPqrw08U

I almost dont want to watch ut, because i was in another room when it was on, and all i heard was clyde and lincoln bitching.

>only 3 sisters show up, less than a minute in total
>another clyde episode
savino why

>Does savino know that we hate
>we hate
>we
Speak for yourself.

Why do people keep saying this show is good when everyone damn person bitches about Clyde getting more episodes that the fap fodder?

Step aside, sisters. Flip is the best character now.

The only people that bitch about Clyde are autistic retards that waifu the girls. The people are mad that Lincoln is getting an episode when he's the main fucking character for Christ's sake. It's lunacy.

> Lynn literally forces her sports team to eat greasy food and then hold in the mighty shits the food causes until they win the game
She's a monster.

The drink girls straw is pointing the wrong direction, and it's annoying me more than it should

>Liking the boring ass character whose only personality trait is "I wanna bang your sister"
Clyde would be a better character if he was a bit more ghetto like Gerald from Hey Arnold, that way he'd at least be remotely entertaining.

is the second from the left a girl?

but he's a 80's black guy
youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc
it wouldn't match

Shut it Sup Forums, you give a free pass to "muh Bobby" character cause she's a white chick you wanna bang. Go infest the Milo Law thread, heard there was a black character there too and he's "hip".

I ONLY WATCH FOR WAIFU

:DDDDD

They've all got eyelashes (red-hair glasses one aside), so they're girls.

> that discount Ronnie Anne on the end

>complaining about one dimensional characters

>on a Loud House thread

Now that season 1 is over, it's time to vote for the best girl again.

strawpoll.me/11615145/
strawpoll.me/11615145/
strawpoll.me/11615145/

Im mad because lincoln and clyde are boring as fuck and keep hogging the spotlight. Id rather have the dad as the main character, atleast hes funny. So shut you fucking face you pathetic shitstain.

I see you waifufag

Hey faggot im liberal. Clydes an unenjoyable annoying cunt that deserves a good thrashing. Bobby shouldve been the sidekick cuz dumb characters are actually fun.

I just gave you an entire response on why my hate for clyde and linc are different then being a waifufag. If that doesnt convince then fuck off tard.