Evansposting is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy

Evansposting is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

What a lovely day to live!

Marvel, yes!

Listen to me, you Vietnam piece of fucking shit, I'll use that bloody heroin if I want to. I don't care if it's against the continuity, there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me.

How the fuck can you anyways? What the fuck are you gonna use? Skeleton power? Bollocks.

Listen, you slant-eyed flying nip, do you know what I have to put up with? Every time in the bar there's a naked fucking lady who comes in, you hear? She walks in with a three foot salami in one arm and a poodle in the other. I ask her, "I guess you won't be needing a drink with that?" and then you do you know what she says? Guess. Seriously. Take a fucking guess. Go on.

Fuck! It's stupid because Marcus is also in the fucking garden. THE GARDEN! How. CAN. YOU?

Fuck, Marcus es en horto. But we'll keep that between each other, shall we?

Go and hunt the dawn, you fucking cunt. Hold the dark and hunt the dawn. Fuck's sake.

So the meme was born.

But that makes no sense. Bin-Affleki is almost assuredly as upset over how things played out as Evans is.

>Marcus
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Ben isn't crying about it on Twitter though.

Maybe he learned his lesson about speaking out on politics.

This sounds interesting. What happened?

Got BTFO'd by Bill Maher.

>They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the memes , Pepe. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

>no sound
It just ain't the same.

Doesn't need to be. His being on Maher the numerous times he has been has documented that he is a Baldwin tier Hollywood militantly left. He isn't crying because no one has given him a forum to, but when they do, you can bet your ass he will.

Feels good being a DChampion

B-but...movie money...

Tell me..

Do you bleed?

Of course He's a slut.

Why did he let Batman go? He had just killed a bunch of people.

The writting of they movie was terrible.

Those in glass houses don't throw stones.

Your English is terrible.

So is Oniric Metal Man's.

What would he even do?
Taking Batman to the cops would never work.

He can always snap his neck.

You have it with sound?

The BvS flick too.

3 successful streak
Leto probably thinking about suicide right now, when Skwad's producer thinking about another one successful investment.

He fucking let the guys heavily armed that were fighting Batman go too...for NO REASON AT ALL.

That movia was shit.

Nah. :^)

Even better question is - why the hell did he let armored people shooting around and shit and get away with it.

Superman lets the criminals go. He isn't a crimefighter in this, he just happens to stop crime sometimes. Even the newspapers in Wally's apartment show him letting the criminals go.

Consider it mercy.

DCEU
>Successful

Only Suicide Squad, the other 2 were major deceptions and made investidors afraid, causing Warner to remove any power from Snyder and put Johns and Ben on his place, while also admiting that they fucked up.

The only hope is for the universe have its own Rebirth.

No, I don't have it saved, but it has saleel al sawarim in the background and it is amazing.

I'm gonna go browse /wsg/

The DCEU's first three films made more money than the MCU's. The quality was infinitely better. Only thing Marvel has are critics, and we've seen how "critics" have no power anymore. The MCU is dead; bury it.

He knows Batman dealing with criminals, but at the same time he doesn't like his methods, Bats breaking law, scaring Gotham citizens, etc. Even though they are kinda different side of one coin. Superman then said "Bruce, I was wrong".
>killings
That was manslaughter, manly in self-defence and to take cargo. Superman doesn't get involved in any conflicts, he stopping bullets and leaving.

>The MCU is dead
You keep saying that but it's still alive.

This.

>hating on Based Taika
Nigga...

Chris Evans let me down with his twitter. Cap would never act like such a fag.

Yeah, Cap would be too busy taking down Trump and his Russian masters.

They're just dead creatively speaking.

>Nick Spencer's upcoming arc

>Man of steel profit just as same as Iron Man's depite fact that IM was literally who and no one gave a fuck about capeshit
>BvS had the most epic clickbait in history of cinema, but didn't even made 1 bil
>SS had Joker, Harley and Will Smith, still made less money than GotG - team of no names

>Civil War being made because BvS was announced
>they added Spider-Man in the last seconds, they literally put him in last trailers
>Dr.Strange is Green Lantern remake
They are truly dead. In creativity meaning.

>>Man of steel profit just as same as Iron Man's depite fact that IM was literally who and no one gave a fuck about capeshit
People being not interested in Superman for decades, it's been successful only for TV segments, MoS is first truly successful kino since fucking Superman 2
And
>Iron Man is no name
Please stop with this meme, Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Iron Man was always well known, all had their own solo cartoons
>>BvS had the most epic clickbait in history of cinema, but didn't even made 1 bil
It did well enough, and Ultimate cut made some records
>>SS had Joker, Harley and Will Smith, still made less money than GotG - team of no names
Yeah, Joker for 5 minutes, Harley is b-lister, yeah and that's why it was most successful movie in Smith's carrier?
Ok, when GOTG had Bradley Cooper, Win Diesel and already established franchise when for Skwad was just 3 film.

>Iron Man was always well known, all had their own solo cartoons

Stop being retarded mate. The cartoon was short, awful and nobody remembered it, the marketing behind IM had to rebuild the character in the eyes of the public and did an amazing job regarding it....by LISTENING to their test audience of 2 animated shorts.

He and OP literally tell you
>Consider this mercy.

>Harley is b-lister,

Nigga, are you for real? By whose standards?
People have been whore for Harley Quinn for literal decades

Why he doesn't care for the other criminals?

Zack Snyder LOOKS impressive until you hear him speak in his wormy-ass voice.

It's kinda kool daddy-esque voice for me.

tell that to zod's snapped neck

They are Lexcorp employees. They work legally.
Again Supes acted like hothead in this situation and tried to apologize later.

What's up with the dick-shaped pods in MoS?

kek