Choose one and the rest disappear forever

Choose one and the rest disappear forever.

Gwe-

Wait, why am I choosing one of them? What's going to happen?

>deciding between Gwen and Toph

Mandy, shes the hottest abd id get along the best with her

I'd flip a coin between Gwen and Toph. Don't even give a shit about the other two.

This one. Never watched the other shows. Don't even know who the far right one is.

when the fuck did Sup Forums's taste become so entry level

Mandy's a dwarf, Toph is too blind, and Penny can't even take the knot.

>Too blind
Where do you think we are? Protip: You're on a website where you can get to the over 3000th consecutive thread on a visual novel about fucking cripples.

Also, with how Toph's blindness actually works, I can think of tons of fun things to do with it. Like maybe she's having a conversation with Katara and knowing that she'll 'see' me, I star masturbating in the other room to make her all flustered.

>Choosing between Penny and Toph.

One is a lot better written than the other, but the other comes with a bonus Japanese loli.

>entry level

Gwen's a classic, you Philistine!

Toph, no contest. I could not care less for the other three.

Toph, this isn't even a question.

>not a single smile
What kind of sick game are you playing, OP?

Gwen

You soulless monster.

Toph, easy. Nice try, OP.

I think that You should have a seat.

gwen

Mandy. Even if Gwen is gone, the superior original lives on.

>Mandy
>"superior original"

Uh-huh

Toph. The rest can't even compete.

Penny

As much as I like Gwen and Toph

Penny was where most of my fetishes started

>Mandy is the true queen bitch while Toph is a character who talks like a drill Sargent from world war 2 and Gwen is an overrated buzzkill sibling stereotype. Penny's okay, but Mandy has fucking depth.

Never watched Penny's show
Haven't cared about Ben 10 in years
Grim Adventures is pretty good, Mandy is only funny during the intros and in a few select moments and episode, Grim carries it, not her.
Toph is actually important to the story.

Penny. Cute, smart, has a thing for bondage, and her uncle is so clueless we could do lewd things in the back seat of his squad car and he wouldn't notice.

Toph, duh.

Gwen is the meme tsundere, but Toph is the reliable tomboy.

Toph. No contest.

What if Penny starts to enjoy being manhandled by strange men?

Penny of course!

Mandy would return anyway breaking through the gates of hell, Gwen would return via some sort of quantum multiverse space-time bulshit and the last one... I don't care about her or her cartoon.

Mandy is the easy choice my friends. Why live in a world without her?