RWBY/RT General #956: Lets try this again Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-bar-fights-gay-bars

Ded?

This one, Nay

i want to deflower greatcrow atm

Remember to keep quality of these threads high by posting only your finest Blakes.

I do what?

Comfiest ship.

>Coco makes her way to the middle of the aisle
>Locks eyes with Velvet
>Holds her hand out with a hint of nervousness behind her smile
>Velvet nervously glances to her family, to Jaune and to his family
>Yang is whooping so loudly the church is shaking
>She mouths a "Sorry" to Jaune before handing him her bouquet and leaping down off the pulpit
>Rushes to Coco, hiking her dress so that she doesn't trip
>She leaps into Coco's arms, the two of them embracing while the families both sit flabbergasted
>Coco gently sets Velvet down, softly whispering that she loves her
>Velvet responds in kind

>Coco looks to the stage
>Jaune is standing dumbly with the bouquet Velvet shoved into his hands
>Coco locks eyes with him
>Holds her hand out, inviting him to her with a hint of nervousness to her smile
>Jaune begins to cry
>Hops down from the pulpit, rushing to Coco
>Leaps into her arms
>Coco bridal carries Jaune out of the church while Velvet hangs on her arm

Pixy-posting hours?

Whatever you want

i REALLY want to take Greatcrow's anal virginity!

Coco Jaunel is top RWBY crack ship
what would coco x jaune x velvet be called? Velvet Coco Jaunel?

Yeeeeeee

Ta Bueno

>because the trailer with Harambe took place "near the boarder of Vale" they said.
Where did they say this? Aren't the only settlements in Vale territory really close to Vale? That couldn't have been very far into their journey at all, yet Ruby was already pulling all that rose petal shit.

White Easter Chocolate.

Grimm Pyrrha

which rwby gives best footjobs?

Why isn't there any good rwby fangames that aren't that smash bros/brawl clone or RPGMaker games?
I'm leaving out GE, even if it started as a fangame, it's official now, and when i think about fangames i think more of "small" fun side thingies rather than a full 3D world imitating AAA titles.

Nice.

They probably don't want to make a good fan game, it gets noticed by RT, they make it official and make it shit like what happened to GE.

Grimm'd Pyrrha

Make one.

Excellent

Well done.

Sorry it's already been claimed.

...by my Raifus!

I'm hungry after a long day at the office. If only there was some sort of easy to make meal that would give me the energy to keep going.

I got some home cured Pancetta if ye interested.

Oatmeal is pretty good.

I could go for some Pyrrha
Well done

Looks like it'd go great with rice

im so happy!
I got my golem!
its not a dusk golem, and ended up being a grimm possession but it still counts!

will rooster teeth release episode early to ease peoples mind?

You need proteins

Aye it's really amazing. Saute it with some veggies and plate it on rice and beans, super flavorful.

>don't forget to do your squats

A Borderlands and RWBY crossover? COUNT ME IN!

>Atlas is named after the company... And it once wanted to take Remnant until it went to hell just like Dahl and Pandora

>Salem is a siren that Handsome Jack left to die after giving birth to Angel. That's why she's so vengeful.

>Beacon is sitting right on top of a Vault and only Ozpin knows about it.

How about a Jaune?

>chicken, rice, and broccoli

I doubt that would happen with any fangame.
GE got noticed because decently made 3D and already looked like an official game would.
If there were a retro-styled 2D action platformer one, RT wouldn't even bother trying to make it official.

I would if i could, and if i could get more people involved.
But my point wasn't "i want a good rwby fangame", rather noticing how is weird that in 3 years only 2 fan games were made, one of which became official and the other is still in early aplha state.

People make fan games of a ton of franchises, yet rwby barely has any despite being a good source for various genres of games.

I think she's allergic

A Ham, cheese and lettuce sandwich. A blessing of meat, grain and vegetable.

Wow, you know what, you're right, some asparagus would go great with it too

>No veiny area stemming from the fatal wound from her chest.

stop lying, she cant get enough Jaune

Wrong

>Chemical
>Additives

Get outta here Code Talker

Human
Tastes like deer

With all this underdogs winning, should i say, we got this?

Who knows nowadays.
World is going crazy, it's possible.

a solid maybe

>Pyrrha is Arkos Intolerant
>Reacts negatively when she's incontact
>touching hands had her violently explode at him
>Kissing him killed her off
Poor girl, killed by an allergy to something she wanted in her life just like Monty

Pottery

looks like there's a spike coming out of her knee.

Probably not
Like, it's certainly not impossible. not even crack. But there's nothing really indicating it will go that way.

This slightly arouses me

Twist: Weiss was a cyborg all along.

What is that, a ship for ants?

But that's wrong, she's definitely had all the Jaune she can get.

Master fencers can use their own bodies as their weapons

She's the real maka of rwby

I'm not a foot fag but wow, that is pretty hot

Like that one user said in the last thread. Sun ends up with Weiss and Jaune ends up with Blake.
>imagine the tumblr reaction

>Implying WeissXSage and JauneXCinder isn't endgame

The expression and the drool get me.
Also the thighs, wew lad the thighs

>imagine the tumblr reaction
Probably about the same reaction you'd see here if bumblebee were made canon.

Not him, but...how about I try to make one?
Any suggestions for what kind of game it would be?

Expected and still pretty disappointed that they bent to bratty shippers desires?

>About to imply that can't happen because of how fucked up Cinder's face is
>Suddenly remember Weiss has a scar on hers as well
>Jaune has a fetish

Jesus Christ.

Are you familiar with the Illusionsoft game Rapelay?

BEST GIRL

eh she's alright

What sort of level of complexity are we talking about?

is right here!

Is Blake

Is gonna lose an eye hopefully

I wonder if it was inspired by this.

Not bad. I do hope Grimm Pyrrha becomes real.

That reminds me, Yang got an arm chopped off, do you think another RWBY member will get a mayor wound in the future?

An eye for an eye, some huge scar avatar-style, a leg?

Yeah, and no i won't make anything like that.

No 3D.
2D platformers/adventures/metroidvaina style games are what i've been fiddling around for some time with various results(never made a full game on my own though, or anything playable outside the dev enviroment)...what sort of level of complexity you had in mind?

Dude, what if Tuckson came back as a robot

...Does that mean he'll run after Yang considering she's one-armed now?

She looks so happy with the situation.

/r/ing purple eye edit of this

What are those things?

What if Tukson came back as a Grimm.

No one can't be mad at that face.

A happy life is a happy Neo

Pyrrah approves.

I know there's a saying that goes don't stick your dick in crazy but I think this is an exception

Wish granted.

>what sort of level of complexity you had in mind?
Varies.

>2D platformers/adventures/metroidvaina style games
That's a good fit for RWBY.

A nice solid 2D platformer with old-school puzzles, wandering around and exploring and a decentish story (or the impression of one) would probably turn out a really enjoyable game, and the Grimm are well suited to be game enemies.

I would suggest you go the original/tertiary plot/characters route (rather than team RWBY/JNPR/etc). First because then you don't have to worry about fitting the game into canon or retcons, and second because it gives you a lot more room to do whatever you'd like.

If you wanted a more modern, urban setting, maybe the twins as main characters going about scummy underworld business and then surviving in post fall of beacon vale?

If you wanted a more traditional fantasy setting, it'd be really easy to just go back a few centuries, prior to the founding of any of our current four kingdoms. There are tons of kingdoms and nations that were born and destroyed throughout history on Remnant. Easy enough to do whatever you want in any sort of environmental location, in a kingdom under siege by grimm, or as a lone character that ends up exploring the ruins and dungeons of a fallen nation. Etc.

RWBY is a really nice IP for telling stories without stepping on any toes.

Pokemans

Nightmares made manifest.

lol wut, but 2 arm