Choose wisely

Daria

Jane

Jane

Jane. Daria's pretty defensive.

jane is this even a contest?

Shouldn't they be kissing each other?

Jane all the way

Daria is the kind of girl that would expect you to eat her out and then be offended when you want her to blow you

Neither.

>the kind of girl that would expect you to eat her out and then be offended when you want her to blow you
you mean every other girl?

Jane.

Daria's a snide standoffish bitch who looks down on everyone

Jane but only if she's making a living off her art

And if she's not? If she's working as a waitress or a bartender?

Daria.
Nerdy looking chicks w/a cynical snarky sarcastic attitude/outlook are my thing.

>tfw you watched Ghost World and you realize its Daria the movie

Definitely Jane. But Stacy is nice too.

Daria for the first, those are some killer stems, my god
She can be my college sweetheart too I guess
But Jane is the only one I could marry, Daria's personality would really get to me.

>highschool romance
Daria
>college sweetheart
Jane
>marriage and kids
Err...

D-did Daria always have legs? I feel like I should know this.

This is a Otto Schmidt so the question is really who has the penis

Daria, I guess.

What's the sex like? What's her parenting like?

I'm more physically attracted to her, and bantering would probably end up being our relationship.

Jane, duh. She's fairly well-adjusted if a bit full of herself sometimes.

Daria is way too much of a head case.

Jane strikes me as darkhorse wife material.

She's good with kids.

Left all the way for all three.

Right is a whore.

>who has the penis

Jane of course, it's how she keeps Daria from being too annoying.

>tfw you dated a Stacy and saved her from her cunt friends
>tfw you're eventually gonna have to save her from yourself

Daria, but I would remain VERY good friends with Jane. I would insist on it. I'd basically tell Daria that I would never expect her to stop spending time with her friend just because she had someone new, and because of that, I have to be friends with her too. if I don't, I'd be asking more of her than of myself.

Women are pretty entitled, brah, but most of the ones I know have it the opposite way, orally speaking. They give BJs and just accept that their guy refuses to do the same back. It's madness. Couples should be popping each others' zits and shit. Nothing on them should be gross to you. You're meant to become one flesh, one body.

Sadly no. She had pretty skinny legs. but I like those
Be the man she deserves, user.

>Be the man she deserves, user.
I am but it's like she can't help being a masochistic doormat. She's a great girl, so sweet but she's so thin-skinned and fragile, her self-esteem so low that I really don't know how to handle her at times. She went to bed crying tonight for example.

I don't know, I'm worried about our future. She might stop seeing me as her teddy bear and start seeing me as her captor.

Have you considered asking her how she feels about being a pushover?

it's really tough. people like that are damaged.. but they CAN heal. You can use it. You can use her doormatness to solve her self-esteem issues. Push her to be better, to do better things, and then give her genuine praise over those things. You'll know it worked when she starts showing some spine and acting with more confidence.

Ever read 'The Bellybuttons'? Just follow the same steps that guy did until your girlfriend is a hot upstanding goth chick.

>face when i've had this fantasy with daria, putting myself in trent's place. she was totally willing to get fucking pierced for him. she WANTED him to make her into something else.
I would goddamn adore that. I'd love the rush of it, the potential for abuse of that power, resisting the temptation and instead focusing entirely on her wellbeing. The dichotomy of being totally in power and a totally devoted servant at the same time..
that must be how jesus feels.

autism

testosterone

She just brushes it off, claims it's just how she is and how she's never gonna change and how she loves me for accepting her being "stupid and weak", her words not mine.

But how tho? Positive reinforcement, emotional support and good dickings? Already doing that but it's just not enough. She can go from giddy and cheerful to mopey and in tears in the blink of an eye, from an off hand comment.
Maybe therapy and medication? That might change her too much, take away the problem but also what I love about her.

That's precisely the problem, I got her to quit her shit friends and boosted her confidence and self-esteem. By all means she's a different person now, but just like Karine she became codependant and doormaty with me, which would be fine if I was a manipulative dick like the albino but I'm not. Or at least I don't want to be.

recognizing when a mood swing is coming on, compensating for it, accomodating it.. making preparations. If she can't do that, even with a few months of genuine trying, then you may have to look into therapy. There's a fine line between bipolarity and simply being a girl, but in my experience a lot of it is past trauma leaving her gunshy.
People demonize codependence too hard. It's a valid step as long as you've chosen a solid person who genuinely loves you and won't fuck around with you.. it's just not a healthy state to stay in permanently. A lot of us are incomplete, never grew up properly, and that's almost impossible without someone acting at least partially as a parental figure. If you can find anyone else, family of yours or hers, to work together with.. then it'll be less single-target-sanity-source.

THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER.

Andrea would have also been acceptable.

Cleo. ONLY Cleo.

wish we'd gotten to know anything about her
who?

ah, that cleo.
different show, dude. how was i supposed to guess?

I bet underneath all that doormat-yness she's actually a domme just waiting to come out, all the shy, sensitive, seemingly submissive grills I've known in daily life ended up being super dominant and wild in the sack.

Jane but with Daria's looks. Absolute wife material

>Or at least I don't want to be
Why not embrace it? Be a little abusive on your own terms, she trusts you enough for it

t. psychopath

well here's another new meme i instantly hate and have a 40 percent chance of adopting later
what the fuck is t.
i mean i get what it means from context

I think it's a reddit reference or some shit.

>>highschool romance
Jane

>>college sweetheart
Daria

>>marriage and kids
Polygamy with both of them

Fugg they're both hot. Check out Jane's perky nips.

Nothing psycho about it, his girlfriend clearly wants/needs to be dominated and she trust/loves him so maybe he should do it for her sake

It's Danish or Finnish or something. They end their letters with t. I don't remember what word it stands for but it basically means 'from' or 'said by' as I understand it.

Finnish or Danish something? Some European language
It's a sign-off. Like, "Signed:"

oh.
my mom signs emails that way with a J. i have no idea what it comes from. I hate to be a dick but I hate it when people internet differently from me

Woah, dane/fin hivemind.

Left, every single time. Aside from that fact that I have a thing for short girls with glasses, her family is rich. And Daria is, to me, the ideal woman.

sincerely,
retard

"terveisin"
Finnish
likely origin: ylilauta
popularization: ylilauta/KC

t. mene eggsperd

>highschool romance
Daria

>college sweetheart
Jane

>marriage and kids
Daria

Though to be honest, either one of them works in any situation.

So I get on the bed with her and she hops out to sleep on the couch. "Not yet, don't forgive me just yet, don't deserve it"

So, what would you advice?

I don't think she is, we've done a lot in the bedroom and I'm convinced she's a sub always eager to please and do what she's told. She comes a bit domish when we do cowgirl but that's it and it's her least favorite position.

I admit I exploit her insecurities from time to time to get her to do stuff for me(blowjob in the middle of the night, not staying up waiting for me, doing the laundry, not visiting her mom) but it's rare. I don't wanna turn it into a routine, I don't wanna cross that actually-abusive line.

Talk through it. Play devil's advocate, treat her like you would anyone who really did do... whatever she says she's done, to not deserve it. then remind her that nobody really deserves anything, we're all sinners, and only grace gives any of us diddly squat.
If you're going to exploit her to get her to do something she should do, admit it. give her the power to realize what happened to her, what you did, how it worked.. and that you did it for her own good. Give her the power to ask you to stop, if that's what she wants.. it'll empower her to make better decisions, but moreso to know she can trust you to have her best interests at heart. People who feel scared and flighty like this often feel like they have no control, no information. the more you can teach and tell them, reveal to them, the closer they get to mental and emotional independence.

Nah, the main character of Ghost World is a lot more involved than Daria.

You have to remember that Jane is more a product of her circumstances while Daria pretty much chooses to be an antisocial dick.

Whenever Jane has to conform to something, whether it be being popular or being a 50s retro chick, she does it well almost immediately. Heck just look at her from the beginning of Daria to the end. She starts off as a burnt out party chick who makes out with random boys and doesn't give a shit about anything, to a fairly upstanding and respectable artist.

Take Jane away from an environment of neglect and sibling dysfunction, shower her with affection, and she'd end up being a great spouse.

what if I'm an antisocial dick, will she conform to that?
i'd rather have a genuine by-choice one. there's nothing okay about getting along with the kind of people Daria and I meet where we live. Doesn't mean we don't get on fine with better people in better places.

Jane's family is actually way richer. Her parents are perpetually traveling the world, never working, and can still afford a nice suburban house with two kids living inside.

Not saying that Jane is without her own personality, otherwise she would've been another popular chick at Lawndale long ago. Just that Jane is willing to please if she thinks that you're worth it. Daria is so guarded that she'll still be a dick to you even if you're nice to her. Like literally, that was the whole point of season 5. Even if you're completely different from every asshole around her, she'll still stomp on your heart out of reflex.

Is it even a contest? It's Jane all the way. The only downside to being with her would be having to put up with Daria, who is a rude, hateful person who would be grating to be around. But unlike having a relationship with Daria, having a relationship with Jane means you only have to see Daria half the time.

To sum it up: Jane is a nice girl. Daria is a bitch.

Stacy would be a fine choice, too. She's nice, and she probably has low self-esteem (at least compared to her friends) so you wouldn't have to work hard to please her.

Remember that scene in Nausicaa where the little squirrel thing bites her and because she doesn't cave in its little skull, it trusts her and becomes her adorable little anime pet?
I couldn't be with someone who wasn't so guarded that she's going to be defensive out of reflex. who else would understand when I do the same?
that way it means more when we both let our guards down

>All these guys wanting Stacy because they think she'd be easy to please

Low self-esteem doesn't equal nice person or good girlfriend. People with low self-esteem thrive on other people's perception of them. The Fashion Club is basically made up of the 4 hottest girls in their year. Stacy probably has tons of guys who are interested in her, but none of it makes her feel any better because they aren't at the same level as the guys that chase after Quinn or Sandy.

It doesn't matter how well you treated her, she derives her sense of worth from how her peers as a whole view her, not from any particular person. So even if you did tell her how great you think she is, she'd just say "But SANDY says I'm..."

In short, she'd dump you the moment her friends call you a loser or a hotter guy showed interest in her

Did you watch the show? she grew a little from just that point. she'll always be eager to please, but she's learning to figure out who's worth pleasing. Which people you actually have to become better in order to please.

>be friends with a stacy in high school
>gets upset at the tiniest things
>constantly breaks down in class
>shows you stupid shit you don't care about and tries to get you to watch her shows
>comes to you fer comfort when she and chad get in a fight
>makes you feel human again
H-high school wasn't so bad, it would seem.

both

Jane. She's at least willing to party and come out of her shell.

jesus, i've seen some accurate cosplay but that's pushing it beyond the realm of possibility.

what shell? she was fine and nobody gave her any shit. mainly because her grades were bad. evidently all it takes to get shat on in lawndale is to be smart

She develops a little in the last season, but I think people idealize her too much. Yeah, she gets the guts to quit the fashion club, but still continues to hang out with them, despite 2 out of 3 of them being very toxic people.

She still cares way too much about what people think of her. One person would not be enough to validate her, she's someone that needs group approval.

I'm not saying she couldn't become someone like that, but it'd be a development she'd have to do on her own. A white knight would not fix her problems.

not everyone is strong enough to dump all their friends. at that point she probably pitied them and figured she'd just slowly wean them off of her, realizing how much they needed her. We really don't see it either way, it was only hinted, but it's not hard to imagine she picks right up in college, with only a few relapses into her old weaknesses, slowly growing out of them.
and yeah people idealize her, but can you blame them given the state of the sex today?

Yeah, I get that. Stacy has much more potential to be a great person/girlfriend than the Tiffanys, Sandys, and Brittanys of the world.

But thinking that you can get a great girlfriend by fixing a broken girl is setting yourself up for disappointment. The broken girl has to at least partially fix herself before she can be a good girlfriend to anyone.

not sure I fully agree, but to put it another way at least something needs to be NOT broken.
of course as a giant christfag I'm hesitant to tell anyone they should just fix their own problems and stop relying on others, when reliance on the big guy is kinda the biggest most important step

Daria, all three.

I'm a introverted homebody misanthrope. I want someone to derisively mock humanity with and who would understand me when I start talking like an episode of Frasier.

Isn't there even an episode where Jane pretends to be a normie and then turn she's the perfect normie that's popular and has a lot friends, some of which actually like her, and even starts getting better grades?

bump

what does your bird look like, m8?
she fat?

Breakfast in bed with a handjob and it's like last night didn't happen, she's back to her cheery self.

The context is this:
She made burgers last night and she burned the meat a little bit, I noticed and I told her and she laughed it off, didn't phase her. We carried on normally, did the dishes, talked about our days, snuggled, netflixed. It wasn't until 4 hours later that she asked about the burned meat again and when I confirmed that it was indeed a little burnt she exploded into tears and ran off to the bedroom, locked herself in and I couldn't get her to calm down or come out. She texted me an hour to let me know that now I could come in.

That does sound pretty bad.

A lot like Stacy actually, make her 22, curvier since I got her eating like a human again, black hair with freckles and that's her. Same passion for fashion, same braided pigtails.
She has a useless bachelors in psychology, she's working at a clothing store, not that she needs to but she likes it, keeps her out of th house and occupied.
Her name is Ashley, but with a california meme spelling.

They make me feel funny

You might be thinking of the episode where she joins the track team and is allowed to get unearned grades because of that.

>Daria and Jane are into baby play

have some more

source

>date an actual catholic girl, not a whore raised in a catholic family
>present yourself as an upstanding family man material
>take her away from her family
>you're her only male influence
>you can turn her into anything
works with shy japanese girls too, if you can get past the 50 layers of xenophobia e.g. lean and not a nigger

>So little Daria fetish art

Why live?

Christ Oliver version

Daria. The constant fights would be stressful, but at the end of the day you have to appreciate a good mental sparring partner.

I wanna draw Daria. Any suggestions?