The most popular run of the Titans was Wolfman and Perez's version

>the most popular run of the Titans was Wolfman and Perez's version

>Teen Titans tv show uses same line up, becomes a hit

>DC refuses to put Cyborg, Robin, Beast Boy, Raven and StarFire on a team together

>Teen Titans got millions of viewers
>DC refuses to portray Starfire the way she was on the show
>ditto for cyborg beast boy and raven

It's like DC fucking hates money and success or something.
Seriously what's the reason for this?
Teen Titans could becomes huge for DC if they'd just swallow their pride and copy the 2006 television show.

>DC refuses to copy the Perez run

Where the fuck have you been for the past 30 years?

You mean like this?

The starfire bit is what hurts the most. They have her sex with literally everyone all the time even while in a relationship with robin, until she ends until she ends up getting gangraped by blackfire and her minions . I feel like they don't give her any respect in the DC universe outside of the teen titans tv show.

I think he's saying they should do a new series with the actual W/P lineup like they did in 2008, but with a good/popular writer and not Judd Winick.

>New Teen Titans was the most popular version of the Teen Titans
>DC refuses to draw her like Perez did
THICCness of this magnitude should be illegal

>calling that 'THICC'

So that word's basically just lost all meaning, huh?

Because people who watched the cartoon aren't buying the comics. so pandering to them is a wasted effort.

>Starfire needs to be my moe waifu again!

Fucking weeks man...

Maybe not the best image
Let me find another

I just like the way Perez draws hips
Everybody loves Starfire and Donna

no back

This. Not realizing this was Marcel's downfall.

>Just recycle Wolfman/Perez again, that always works XD

No.

You don't know the meaning of the word THICC.

Teen Titans hasn't been relevant in years so really, there's no harm in trying shit, particularly when there's a template out there that was able to make people care about the Teen Titans. They don't even need to experiment to draw in sells; just rip off something else, that was already successful, and see what happens, and because they own the other property it's entirely legal. And really, how many 20 somethings who are reading comics now, and who are likely to buy stuff like Batman off of name recognition alone, DIDN'T grow up with the Teen Titans cartoon?

You're right, these aren't asTHICC as I remember them being

Me.
I watched a ton of batman stuff as a kid, read and read his comics but i never watched TT, while a friend who only sees the live action movies did watch the cartoon religiously, but he does not read comics.

But they pander to people that don't buy comics all the time, senpai

Nice ass, Grayson

What you mean DC? They're doing a pretty job pandering to their comic readers right now, this ain't Marlel.

>itt: user is less high test than he remembers

The Discowing costume was great
I don't even know what that means

Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy are all on the Teen Titans with a Robin right now

And a black Kid Flash

So what is the best teen titans incarnation?
Please be very subjective about it.

I like the Titans roster from Devin Grayson, nice combination of newer and older members. Shame about the writing later on though.

I bet you also thought this show had a good spin on Deathstroke and Terra as well, when it was actually complete fucking garbage and deluded tons of kids into thinking this is how they really were.

Like fuck out of here man. The cartoon was shit compared to the comics.

Does she even have a standalone series?

STROKED

>Marcel
Remember that time he put the TV audio in Spanish and no one could put it back? And then he fucked Rachel's Barbie?

Obviously.

>on THIS planet you have to wear clothing

DONNA WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE