What did you think, fellas?

What did you think, fellas?
I normally only post on /tg/ so idk if it's been talked to death already
youtu.be/oY6kfVWv01k

We liked it but now with the recent event we are too sad to have hope that the series will actually get a chance to be good.

lol 'recent event'? i'm out of the loop.

Well I won't bother you with details, but the future looks like shows will have less creative freedom of what's allowed to air.

I was underwhelmed. We're suppose to care about her situation, why?

I think it would make for a good miniseries.

I love everything except the awful character designs.

I want it to get greenlit as a miniseries but have the models re-designed by someone who can draw properly.

Oh but just CN shows. Nick and Disney are unaffected.

Bother with details, faggot. What happened?

Details NOW.
Please.

AT&T merger with Time Warner. Look up AT&Ts really shity history of policy for details.

i think they're a nice departure from the recent style trends. they're definitely not terrible in my onions.

I thought it was a cool episode of Adventure Time that could have been touched upon further, but turning it into an entire show? A bit overkill don't you think?

There's the obvious similarities, but it looks like IT and that AT episode have completely different themes and use the train for different metaphors.

I don't really care about her situation and would rather her stay in the train for a long time. I think you're supposed to care more about the interesting things that will happen rather than the circumstances in which they're happening.

A town that's populated by corgis, and an artistic 15 year old and her bipolar robot, they should rename this show Reddit the cartoon.

That didn't sell me on the first half of Garden Wall, so it won't work here.

Also, fuck corgis and their fad-pet status.

>I normally only post on /tg/ so idk if it's been talked to death already
Not sure if I believe you but I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you invoked /tg/.

could be a mini-series. I don't see it being a normal show though.

It could be interesting if it picked up, but it could not. If they managed to pull some kind of unified theme, that'd be cool.

>Also, fuck corgis and their fad-pet status.
I'm just glad that people care more about corgis than shibas because I've wanted a shiba since nintendogs but I stopped wanting one because of memes

That gloomy part of the robot was so awful.

The humor was really weak at times but great at others. Everything else was pretty much perfect.

Yes, but will Tulip become flavour of the month?

I wasn't enthralled by the premise, but I love the characters and the jokes.

The dialogue is really wordy at times, whether it's the back-and-forth going on too long, or just a character rambling.

Never saw Garden Wall and it doesn't look all that interesting. This one looks interesting because I want to see what the next puzzle is.

>and it doesn't look all that interesting
It's one of the rare things that is universally acclaimed on Sup Forums. It's why we don't really have threads about it too often.

Shame you missed out on Halloween watching, since that would have been the prime season for it, but really any time in autumn works.