twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Typical SJW bullshit.

>Being against Superman

Shut up, Commie.

Shut it pinko or Supes is gonna have to deck ya

>tmw this is coming from an actual illegal alien

What if they're a Muslim refugee?

Why didn't you stop 9/11, Superman?

It's actually a funny story. DC effectively predicted 9/11 and got caught with the world's worst case of apropos timing ever.

fuck off traitor

>illegal alien
Supreme Court said otherwise. It's like the clause with aircaft.

Marvel had the Juggernaut knock down the towers a couple months before 9/11.

Where did they say that?

Also I think this whole "illegal alien" business is what made Byrne create the whole birthing matrix so Superman was technically born in America. Which means Post-Crisis Superman should be American.

This is 100% true, especially nowadays when people hate others for being white or Christian. Superman, help!

Yeah but DC's book with that happening came out literally the day after.

>Illegal alien who frequently performs extrajudicial law enforcement indoctrinating American youth with leftist propaganda.png

You left Rural America to rot, Superman. And in their desperation, they threw their lot in with the first orange olive branch someone pointed their way:

cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

You're saying a lot of crazy stuff right now man

Kill yourself, commie scum.

>>tmw

>being un-american

>whites and christians are the real victims!!!

quit your bitching, pale face.

you have to go back

>rural america is rotting.
Because of their republican governors.

You don't get to shit on supes for being from Kyrpton, you un-american Commie fuck.

what?

>cracked
But honestly rural America you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Awww, I see Sup Forumsmbler's arrived. What are you gonna do, VOTE?

It's a good thing Trump's gonna bring those jobs back then. And build that wall. And all that other stuff he said he'd do. Right?

>trying to save face

Why are Commies always yellow-belly'd cowards?

>missing the joke that hard.

Why so salty, Jamal?

Those jobs that he sent to china in the first place.

>literally crying about white oppression
>why so salty jamal?

are you this fucking stupid, faggot? cry elsewhere.

Well Branddon it's because you elected the worst man for the job.

DC had this big alien invasion threatning them ultiverse thing called Our Worlds at War running during 2001 and it was one of their "anyone can die!" events.

One scene of random destruction had the Lexcorp twn towers getting knocked down. The publication date of this issue was September 12, 2001. Best case of poor timing ever, and DC made the books returnable without penalty to retailers.

The main reason I remember it is because Superman started wearing a darker version of his costume after Jonathan Kent died during the event and DC had him keep it for a while because NEVER FORGET.

Trump is in charge of where jobs go? Why did he even want to be president, he has all the power he needs!

Also I think you mean CHAYNA

>everyone hates us white people!!!!

>why so salty

you know you can't use the "everyone's mad but me" defense after you've just posted a premium ass-blasted comment, right?

Not even an americunt, mate.
Touched a nerve there, ennit?

>jamal
aren't you doing the same thing now

Looking at the small town situation, it is true. Bringing back fracking could revive some small towns. But these people need to realize that factory jobs aren't coming back, not with Unions or OSHA around that will keep them from making money. That way of living is fading away.

>"Communism is the very definition of failure!" - Liberty Prime

>haha I triggered you!!!!

jesus christ, fucking off yourself faggot.
I bet you're a 38 yr old white guy with no job.

trump wins

Look forward to Trump: Second Term then.

trumped

But winning the presidency is a small part of the presidency. Bow the actually hard part is comong and the question is donyou honestly think trump is going to make a good president?

she won the popular vote

>commie scum can't into bantz
no wonder you get so anal ravaged when people rag on trump

>donyou honestly think trump is going to make a good president?
who cares we got our memes

Don't worry m8, you may not be American but you're still gonna feel the effects of our new president.

Reminder that Superman is long since legalized due to refugee status and predating multiple amnesties.

Sure, why not?

Of course. American citizens such as I have that liberty. Can you say the same about your Kremlin, KGB scum?

>why not?
Because he has absolutely no qualifications to be president. I just to remind everyone that we pucked the candidate with no qualifications over the higlhy qualified candidate.

Solving the immigration problem takes precedent over things such as "qualification" and "experience" and "basic human rights"!

It's absolutely hilarious how quick Trump has spread open his cheeks for Putin, He was sucking Putin's dick in less than a day.

>no qualifications

He does according to the constitution.

You deserve to know you are dying while you die. A brief moment of consciousness after a car accident, and then death.

Reagan turned out fine if you ignore; reaganomics, the Contras, aiding the Taliban to fight ruskies and the war on drugs.

So america is now BFFs with a dictatorship that supports other Dictatorship and our new president os someone who on multiple occasions has expressed admiration of dictatorships.
>no puppet no puppets now we're the puppets.

so is this Sup Forumsmblr or did the backlash against conservatives now that they won come sooner than I expected

Regan had experience with national policies before he ran for president.

we're gonna be here for four years user and we're gonna be doing all the fun shit like starting conspiracy theories and shitposting wildly. You guys are the idiots in charge and the libcucks are the nimble operators wielding meme magic.

Stop spreading filthy Nazi falsehoods you Faggy Fritz!

Trump is going to disappoint Sup Forums and he won't live up to their meme magic fun. They exist to be pathetic.

What the fuck are you talking?

This was how Sup Forums was day one after Obama.

theres a lot of people not supporting god emporer trump here, so i wasnt sure if 4chans contrarian backlash had kicked in yet

See that's the thing I'm looking most forward to.
>the realization.
>we all voted for Donald Trump ,who plays a businessman on tv, to be president.

I know I've been doing it just to rile people up.

Get mad, stay mad.

>Sup Forumstard thinks that not being racist means Sup Forums is tumblr

Sup Forums is a cancer. They couldn't remain on their own containment board, and unlike Sup Forums actually began to believe that the purpose of their board was that of the entire site.

I've honestly been looking for silver linings all day.

Best I've found is that he loves space. NASA might get a nice boost in budget or something. That and all of his aides are like, "Yeah, 90% of what he said isn't actually going to happen."

He played rural america for a bunch of fools.

t. Sup Forumsmblr

>run as a Republican
>propose a level of Keynesian deficit spending that would make Roosevelt blush while claiming to be thrifty
It's going to be a funny time.

This. they voted for more of the same bullshit, but in a different suit.