Nothing left to watch

So is there anyone else that feels like they have seen every movie yet?

Today is my last free day so I decided I was gonna treat myself to a movie, but i've seen all movies I wanna see yet. This is what 5 years of being a neet has done I guess. The same goes for tv shows. There just isn't anything left to watch. I even rewatched movies i've downloaded 5 years ago. Spend a good few hours on youtube going through trailers, check boxofficemojo for similar movies of movies I liked. I've seen it all.

Feels empty.

Can anyone relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls052409737/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes I go browse through my folders (I have about 10tb of movies and tv shows) and it just ends up with me going back to Sup Forums. If only there was a way to unsee movies so you could see them again. Even after 5 years when you rewatch something, after a few minutes you usually remember it again and it's less fun than the first time you've watched it.

Please tell me i'm not the only one. How do you cope with this?

Only people with an undeveloped limited taste would say they saw every film that needs to be seen, your entire lifetime is not enough to see every great film ever.
Here are some undeniable absolute kinos which you may have missed

>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Fail-Safe
>Man Bites Dog
>The Hill
>Wild Tales
>The Wages of Fear
>Pickpocket

Are these dutch movies?

Also nobody knows these movies so they must suck. But i'll watch some trailers I guess before permanently deciding to throw your list in the trash.

Thanks user

Any more suggestions are always welcome

ok does anyone have some serious suggestions instead of this old crap?

As I presumed, you're a complete entry level tourist casual who can't watch a film older than hos birth year.
I recommend you start with Wild Tales, it's extremely entertaining and is a good watch no matter in what mood you are. Also i would advise you not to base your whole opinion on trailers alone.

Can you list your top 10 from each of the past 11 decades? If not, you have not run out of films.

I'm pretty sure OP doesn't watch films made before the 90s.
Actually even 90s is pushing it, ain't that right OP?

The thing is, I have adhd so I dont wanna sit through 2 hours of boring black and white crap. Also i've seen movies from the 80s but I liked them more in the 90s.

I dont have a top 10 here is just some of my favorites in random order:

Terminator 2, Contact, Cast Away, Catch me if you Can, Groundhog Day, Frequency, Fight Club, Johnny English, Nightcrawler, Shutter Island, The Great Gatsby, Interstellar, Titanic, Matrix, War of the Worlds, The Time Travlers Wife, The Adjustment Bureay, Click, Garfield, iRobot, Independence Day, Inside Man, Master and Commander, Man in Black, Mr & Mrs Smith, Source Code, The Shawshank Redemption, The Big Lebowski and Wall-E.

Can you give me some suggestions based on this list?

I just dont like old black and white shit man, sorry.

Now go ahead spouting your shitty ad-hominem "pleb, reddit casual, whatever" memes, get it out of your system, and carry on helping me out

Oh also forgot to mention The Town and Truman Show

still have lots of more movies but these are ones I really liked

lmao as I've predicted, the most generic entry level casual list ever.
user you can find recommendations for you by simply googling "Best films ever" imdb lists.

I've already done that years ago and already finished the list with whatever I wanted to see.

That's why I need more suggestions from the real professionals which you guys obviously are...

it's a mad mad mad mad world (1963)

Watch "It Happened One Night" (1934). High chance it will change your opinion of "old black and white shit". The only really old-fashioned thing about it is the lack of cellphones.

I can. Been watching movies and tvs shows and playing video games since the 1970s. I'm jaded as fuck. I can't even play video games now and watching shows/movies is becoming a major pain. Hell, I had a 20k movie VHS collection back in the day.

The only thing I can recommend is stop viewing all forms of electronic entertainment and go outside. Because, it won't get any better, ever.

i started feeling this abut 5 years ago when i had exhausted my to-watch list on imdb, and gone through every single list out there, plus recommendations elsewhere, even did 1001 movies in 1001 days.

i just have to be patient now, every once in a while someone on Sup Forums or elsewhere mentions something semi-obscure that i haven't seen.

thanks but i dont have anywhere to go outside

I can vouch for Spoorloos, it's kino.

Dead Shadows [2012]
Hunter Prey (2010)

If you haven't seen them, don't read anything about them. They are sci-fi.

Move. Buy a van and travel. Anything.

I cannot relate. I am not a neet exactly since I am university student, but shit, I always keep finding out about directors and films I haven't watched. I don't know how can anyone feel like that, having watched movies from all periods, all countries, all moveme-
nvm still can't relate. Do you watch foreign movies?

I've never seen alien vs predator or whatever parts you got

this is probably something very horrible

should I start these?

I am now watching kdramas and asian movies. Hollywood feels so stale.

imdb.com/list/ls052409737/

these i mean

but fuck... 11 movies, idk if I will like the subject for so long

see hunter prey, it was posted here quite a bit a few years ago actually. some of those desert pics were spammed in scifi threads.
>don't read anything about them
i'm sorry i did, and that dead shadows movie looks like absolute shit i'm afraid.

They were only worth it when they were originally released.

All movies are shit, I'm afraid. Even more so if you read anything about them or worse you watch a trailer. Try Vidocq (2001) and don't read anything about it.

ok ill find something else then

maybe a comedy with jim carrey?

ok im gonna download Liar Liar, havent seen that one in ages