The Deuce

So what'd you guys think of the first ep?
>inb4 james franco hate

watched half the pilot last night. I thought it was really funny and has a lot of potential despite being cliche on top of cliche. also, Maggie Gyllenhall's tits were truly unfortunate.

I liked that webm with Maggie, a boy and a comdom

Also how are we supposed to believe that Ben Quadrinaros is a successful independent prostitute? I wouldn't fuck her for 10 grand

what the deuce???

Would you pay $30 to fuck this?

yeah, probably 30 bucks.

w-was it supposed to be a comedy?

It's just mildly humorous, like The Wire and Treme and Homicide Life on the Street are. David Simon's style.

David Simon's writing a musical for the stage using the music of The Pogues. I'm pretty hyped.

pls post

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to epsiode 2.

$30 in the 70s was like $200 now

>200 to fuck Jake's mother

what the fuck were they thinking

And $10 for the room. If i payed 200 for her it better be for a whole fuckin night, blowin once in yor pants is a ripoff

pic is 7 years old
who knows what she really looks like nowadays

>checked
They probably took one look at her floppy saggers and knew she was perfect to play a washed up old whore

Just saw the webm. Maggie's tits are literally exactly what I expected. No more, no less.

They're essentially just the "Maggie's Face" of tits. 5/10.

Its good I hope for many more scenes of the pimps hanging out

>Maggie Gyllenhall's tits
D R O O P P E D

This show makes pimping look really easy.

They really did.

They're still less saggy than her face

ben quadinaros giving a blowjob?

jesus christ.

Isn't she like 37?
What the fuck?

You are incredibly far off on that.

>floppy saggers

so many virgins on this board

I turned it off in disgust when the black pimp just got a new ho at the airport to easily. Like fuck it was just really shitty writing too.

These are what sizable tits look like when they're literally a quarter century years old you dumbasses.

You perma-virgins literally have no idea what tits even look like

Just like I said. Way far off.

You're sounding pretty bluepilled on women, buddy. All women are naturally prostitutes.

Epin. Absolutely 100% epin pure and simple.