This scene was legitimately terrifying

This scene was legitimately terrifying

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/88mbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The scene itself wasn't, but that design of pennywise is fucking great.

If you're 14, sure.

Wouldn't it just be hard to bite someone with two rows of teeth and poor jaws like humans have.

It's well executed, too. I can't begin to imagine what seeing this without knowing the similar scene from the book.

The new IT looks retarded.

It's possible for a scene to be a mix of scary and dumb. Here's a videogame example.

I honestly thought the scene would end when the projector fell but fuck me did it startle me shitless when pennywise came back

This scene is so poorly animated, its cringeworthy. Why is pennywise in from on the stuff? Someone didnt crop the top layer of pennywise out properly, literally a baby mistake. Theres not even projection on that part

fuck that's bad

lol you're fucking retarded

inb4 "i was just pretending to be stupid"

He wasn't entirely in the projection at that point. It was like he was coming out of it.

It looked like some kind of 3D effect, so he wasn't supposed to fit perfectly into the outline of the projection.

Maybe he's projecting

I haven't seen it and don't really plan to, but I keep seeing this picture. Does anyone have a webm or video of this?

>Why is pennywise in from on the stuff?

I've read this ten times and still can't understand what you're trying to say.

Well done

You can find the clip on youtube.

Why is he in front of the table if its a projection you fucking retard. And that table doesnt even get projected on

His jaws extend like those of a goblin shark.

oBVIUSLY YOY HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE HE ISNT BEING PROJECTED

Because he wasn't in the project at that point?
Did you even see the movie?

he was coming out of the screen

confirmed for not having seen it

We get it you have autism

Imagine how painful would be to close your mouth with teeth like those

Yes but does he have a large clown demon dong?

The scene ends right there you idiots, it was the last jump scare befire the setting changed

Fuckin retard didn't even watch the movie, just looking to complain

human jaws are pretty strong I think.

he comes out of the screen

that's the spoopy part

>being scared of clowns
fags

Why are you trying to act like you've seen this when you clearly haven't?
Tell me what happens to end that scene.

If so its still horribly executed because i cant even tell that hes supposed to come out of there.

He's coming out of the projection to spoop the kids, you absolute mongoloid.
I know it's hard to tell what's going on in those pajeet camrips sometimes, but at least attempt to pay attention.

whats the matter pennywise 2.0, lost your job?

Give up, we all know you haven't seen it

I liked this scene and the kid's head in the tree. The children's program was neat the first play around, too.

That's about it.

Also hes way to big for it not to be a projection. Look at the size of his head for fucks sake. The boy is even standing in front of the projection so the clown head must be even bigger. He is normal size, not fucking 10 feet tall. Its simply shitty fucking CGI, like that clip where he bites georgies arm off.

I didn't even particularly like the film but my God how can you judge something like that based on one still?

Nice job dodging.
Tell me what happens to end this scene if you've seen it.

You stupid schmuck. Of course he's larger than them. Go see the fucking movie.

I hate how there wasnt any build up in any scene

Like the zombie homless guy reaper just appeared at once and chased the kid for 5 seonds than he was gone

I liked the movie overall, but I think it should have done more of the subtle scares rather than half subtle, half LOUDNOISE CLOWN LAUGHING HEUEHUHWUHE scares.
The kids show telling kids to play in the sewers, the severed head in the tree, the projector scene leading up to the OP image, and the red balloons floating around were all creepy as fuck desu.

I have to say that Im slightly haunted by the opening scene and thats by someone who has been making fun of of the tim curry scene for ages. I didnt think the movie would have the balls to dismember a child in the first 5 minutes and then drag him in the sewer. The only "issue" I have with the movie is that they kind of overuse the pennywise screaming and running trick and it becomes less scary/more funny each time. It kind of cheapens something like the legitimately good creep of the georgie handpuppet

Lol you haven't seen it. The scene goes on for much longer than that and he made himself twice the size he normally is as he crawls around like a spider

If you e seen the movie you'd know that the pennywise that comes out of he projector IS 13 feet tall

Totally agree. The singalong was my favorite part, along with the three "scary" doors and the death of Hockstetter

only redditers think that

holy shit you dumbfuck go watch the actual movie before you bitch. You are literally everything wrong with this board

Very cool effects when it comes of him appearing and moving. Also the japanese elongated lady fuck .
Post more memes pls.

Are you retarded? He was literally vibrating out of the screen and coming towards them, of course he'll be in front of stuff in the room. If you want to complain about bad effects the arm bite is where you should go. Should have just had penny start to open his mouth then showed Georgie from behind,scream, and then reveal the arm.

Leper and art painting woman were gay as gay people. Should have been more Mike and burning parents

Make sure you see this in the cinema, totally worth it

>the japanese elongated lady
it was a fucking Mama cameo.

>needed more subtle scenes
I agree. The scene where bowers finds his pocket knife in the mailbox is so creepy. It's disturbing to think that pennywise could kill him at any time but is trying to help bowers

so was this one streamable.com/88mbm

Best scares
1. The burned hands coming out of pennywise' mouth
2. The giant pennywise/projector
3. The pincers pennywise
4. The Georgie morphing into pennywise

t. shill

teeth more teeth!
teeth!!!

I thought Mike looking over while he's being beaten up and seeing penny wise gnawing on a toddlers arm and waving with it was super creepy. How only he can see it but the bullies don't. Also water logged Georgie screaming in the basement really got to me but that might just because I have a little brother

powerful stuff